• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

andzedan000

Causing Shenanigans
OK xMetagrossx, but I just want Combo to know, that if he'll start a clan war, he'll feel the sting of my hydro cannon (yes I bought it)!

andzedan000

Causing Shenanigans
OK fine I'll PM

andzedan000

Causing Shenanigans
you're welcome

ISDr

I will be on void, edit: but it says i cant get to ur chatzy nor my chatzy lol coz not connecting, i will be on xat for now,

Comboman77, you broke serebi rules, but dont underestimate these forums coz u could get kicked out for this sheer madness, just read all rules, and keep this useless baseless arguments to PM/VM, If your clan wants a war that will be discussed for mid-first-week June, so keep your calm till that time,

ISDr

Last edited:

Aerodrome

Princess Zelda Fan!
Hey metamike. Did you get around to passing some of those regirock around?

Also TyranitarFan, I haven't forgotten your request for me to add you on the PSN. I'll do it tomorrow.

Also hi guys. xD

ISDr

Hey all, I will be online for at least 2 hours from now, so make sure to pop in if you can, AND i need some PO battles lol, AND also will be able to do RUBs on PO as well if requested,

edit: had an epic battle with JLP, was too aweosme came to the last pokemon, but JLP has an awesome gym team, cant wait till its out in the open to the TS league

edit: had a rub battle with deca that i won, so till next time deca, i got lucky with iron defence ferro lol,

edit: (to below) congrats charb lol, but try not making this a news/promotions thread lol)

ISDr

Last edited:

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
LOL lets be theire first war opponent! and maybe you can be his opponent lol. all you have to do is play in infrared match.
and btw soul, you cannot decide when we have tournaments. we just had 1 (or 2. idk) right before you joined. its too late for sign ups. it is up to vinder when we have tourneys.

Last edited:

voidhawk

Blergh!
I'm on for a while right now. Hope to see some people on and get some good battles! I am looking to rank up! booyah! will be highest ranked ordinary member then! wow! O.O

EDIT: oh oh oh! Also... I need to get my clan tourney battle done with Kyro. PM me and we can arrange a time Kyro! mwahaha, can't wait to test my ground types against your water types!!

Last edited:

Mike_kun

Bug Master
why no one is online
have a failure plan battle with void
arrgghhh

if the war started sign me up

Last edited:

ISDr

Hey guys, I will be online from now till the next 1.5 hours at least, got some time off, so you can come on if you can,

ALso i will be ready to give any RUBs on PO,

ISDr

HerrLupfa

Tribal Student
Hey guys, sorry i havent been on in forever, ive been sick beyond belief, but im better now. also, i got explorers of sky for mah b-day, so if anyone want golden chamber missions, i got one for beach cave floor 2.

from the way I'm seeing this that a tourney will probably start soon.also what happened to this clan with all the bickering??

voidhawk

Blergh!
I'm on now, waiting in wifi if you wanna battle. Pm me to arrange it. I'm on my iPod... Can't use xat well on here. Hope to get a few battles!

EDIT: Had a few battles, currently on PO and have my team on there now, so should be getting plenty of battles done! I won 2 so far against megaknight and 2 against Mike_kun. I have enough battles for a Rank up to 'Leader.' anyone still need Pokemon from me *looks at chemist and deca*

Last edited:

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Void, can u PO right now? im pretty sure u can give me my RUB (always sounds very weird if u read that out loud) btw, SECOND PAGE AGAIN?!!?!?!???!?!?!? This is getting very bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.