• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Hey, umm.... Earlier today someone told me we couldn't use legendaries in our league team. I can't find anything about that in ISDr's post so... Is it true?
EDIT: IM SORRY ISDR, I JUST WASN'T SURE ABOUT THAT! CAY SAID HE DIDN'T KNOW AND I JUST WANTED TO BE SURE THAT I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING WRONG!

Last edited:

ISDr

kk np kyro, but nvm,

Anyway guys i will be on for at least one .5 hours so try to show up if u can,

edit: had 2 battles with kyro, I won the first standard OU, but then we had gym team battle, and kyro pulled off the win elegantly with his last pokemon, gg

ISDr

Last edited:

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
Thanks so much you guys this is truly an honor. :)
I will be taking over the jobs section to take some weight off Isdr's shoulders so anything job related just ask me whether your interested in a job or have a question about it.

voidhawk

Blergh!
Thank you so much everyone! And congratulations Mike!! Im sure we both would agree it's an honour to serve the clan!

I am taking over all tournaments including the league tournament, so I expect everyone to be getting their battles done sharpish! I'll be PMing everyone their opponent and arranging times that they are online myself and I expect deadlines to be followed unless something important IRL gets in the way. Sound fair?

Basically, let's get this show on the road!

Last edited:

ISDr

I sent a PM to a serebii mod to handle the posts issue, so hopefully yuo will get the post soon void and meta,

ALso i will be on for at least 2 hours from now, ABe, and Viod are on as well, so show up anyone,

edit: managed to pull off a win against abe in a 4th gen battle where i wend Kaboom on turn 1 lol, gg abe, also had a 5th gen battle with void that i managed to win , was well fought, and i got a defence drop hax turn 1 which was nto fair , but still gg void,

edit: battled mega in a doubles, and i won only coz of hax, that i got in form of crucial crits, not fair, gg mega, sorry bout hax

ISDr

Last edited:

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Just had my league tourney match against Void. I won 6-0 with only 1 crit on my side. GG Void.

voidhawk

Blergh!
I got absolutely PWND 6-0 by kyro in the League tournament battle. He played very well, i played very badly... anyhow, GG and you move on in the tournament!

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
(The form if Calarus would walk into the domain of the tribal savages and take his seat next to the charring fire). Goodmorning savages, I came here to clear it up that no we are not dying and that we are still alive. Every if not most are busy with academic studies. And that things are as normal as they always are. I want all members to make life actions a priority than this. I understand some have nothing else better to do but want to talk and battle. If so then send an email to me if you wish or wait for me to get on chat after work. congratz to Mike and Void I expect great things from you all, I have also taken a break from battling, but I am still here to help and give tips. I will participate in wars if needed. Remember stay savage braddahs and sistrens, Calarus.

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
I had predicted that Mike and Void would be the next leaders. Who doubted it? Congrats man (well men) on your promotion. I look foward to serving under you. I'm surprised how much I missed again in just 2 days of absence.
Also guys, I will be continue to have momentary days of absence cuz im still reading my books. I'm on the 3rd book of the 4 in the Rama series, The Garden of Rama. i have 289 pages to go and book 4 has 604 pages. Holy fuck. After the Rama series, I'll start reading the Time Odyssey which is comprised of 3 books. Just updating. I love science.

Last edited:
i go on the po server when i go on. i don't really understand why they let you see the other person's team before the battle. you can just switch your team and battle them again and win.

voidhawk

Blergh!
Well blazing, that is where honour and pride come in! you should be able to beat them regardless! ;)

Anyhow everyone, i'm on now, hope to catch you guys on.

true but if you lose you can do the same thing and get even. i'll try to be on the chat as soon as possible my computer has been going slow and it's just annoying

ISDr

hi all, I had planned to be online for hours 2moro but that has been interrupted by some guests, so will not be on much or even once,

AND yeah I have sent a different mod the post allocation matter so hopefully void and meta will get the posts soon,

ALso, I will be ready to give RUBS on the weekend, I will bwe on at least 2 hours both weekend days, evening and morning, so hope to see most of you then

ISDr

Last edited:

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
hey i have a request to ask to all the gold members of the chat. since i just recently ranked up to warrior, can i also please be ranked up to a white member? i realized i am the only blue warrior, and since i am here often, a lot of random people and sometimes future members come and i would like to let em in. (as long as the random people wont cause problems.)

Status
Not open for further replies.