• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISDr

Thanks to the serebii mod for helpin us out with the post issue,AND awesome to see void, u got it set, Now meta MIke, you can extract that section of Jobs And the Market Place and make that post good and improve on that section. (Mike, your post is what was My post, I got my post allocated below that, so my post is the 4th post now, and I have kept the Medals stuff in my post,

Oh and yeah I have planned for a pyramidal graphic design, so I am working on that, and hopefully once exams are over will spend more time on that format,

edit: yes charb, I had issues gettnig onto xat yesterday, If anyone has problems still, use the chatzy chat that is in my sig and make a post here that you are on my chatzy so other members can come to you as well,

ISDr

Last edited:

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Hey all, I'm just here to say that I'll be gone for about a week because I'm going to Colorado. Cya'll ina week.

is anybody up for a battle against me?

ISDr

awesome meta mike,

So far medals update:: kyro +18, (done early coz he wont be here this weekend as far as he told me),, so guys you can start sending medals PMs now i wont mind doing updates early, coz next week will be a very busy week, and thankfully last exam week, I wanna end academics on a high lol,

edit: to below, awesome AJB1, oyu can also come to the clan chat if u want coz me and meta mike are on now,

ALso xMetagrossx, has just won his RUB match, :: I got loads of hax, but he pulled off that win in style, gg mike, u played great, well deserved,

ISDr

Last edited:

AJB1

Surprising
so picked up black a few days ago. might need some help when im done with the gyms and whatnot. so if anyones interested we may be able to work something out. well work in an hour so ttyl guys/girls

ISDr

Hey everyone, I will be on TS chat for at least 1.5 houts form now, so u can come on if u can

edit: and i also modded chem on the chat, so we have at least 3/4 mods, which is a good number

ISDr

Last edited:

voidhawk

Blergh!
hey guys, i'm sick, have been for a few days... i'll get stuff done after exams are finished. they start next week, and i need to revise. please bear with me :)

Cheers everyone

ISDr

n void, gl with exams,

I have 3 more exams remaining this week, and then they are all done,

I will be on the chat today for at least 1.5 hours so hope to see some of you on,

edit: Also a note to all Tribal Child Ranked Members: If you have been here for at least a week, please PM me, so that I can move you on to Tribal Student also u can begin getting requirements for RUBS,

Also I will start removing some really inactive members 2 weeks from now,

ISDr

Last edited:
dude school is out I'm going to be a lot more active and hopefully rank up.

andzedan000

Causing Shenanigans
Hey guys. Whazup?

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Sorry savages I'm stuck in a 3 day auto shop meeting so far it's the 2nd day one more left and I'll be on chat. By the way anyone know who did the badges, I'll pay anything pkmn for it. So hit menup on who did the awesome jobs on that. Calarus.

Mike_kun

Bug Master
can anyone help me to do this
Pokemon:crustle
Nature:jolly/adamant
Shiny (Y/N):y
Egg Moves:none
IVs:perfect IV apart from SPatk
Anything More /Extra Requirements:if can EVd it with 252 atk/ 252Sped/4 def
and the move set shell smash,stone edge,earthquake,X-scizor
if can't EVd it just give me the UT dwebble

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
Mike Kun im on it my friend.
Good and bad news guys. Good new is I should be a ton more active now, the bad new is that my baseball team screwed the junior legion over giving me all this free time XD. Ill be back to rng as of now.

Mike_kun

Bug Master
my little apreciation to this clan
for our leader CALARUShttp://i56.*******.com/29ly79t.gif
http://i52.*******.com/15g8ifq.gif​
ISDr
finally mine
http://i56.*******.com/11r3t53.gif

Note: if anyone of you want like this one just PM me i'll do my best

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.