• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cayzeo

The Serene Titan
xferring 50 medals to PaulN

And 90 medals to megaknight.

Why? Because I can.

PaulN.

The Pentashpere
so could someone rng me three pokemon? elekid adamant ivs 31/31/31/31/31/31 with thunderpunch, ice punch, cross cross chop not shiny a ferroseed impish ivs 31/31/31/31/31/31 with stealth rock not shiny and finally a shuckle calm 31/31/31/31/31/31 shiny and nicknamed Bacchus thanks to the rnger

hey guys i might be on po later for a half an hour. i might also be on the chat today.paul you double posted

ISDr

PaulN you are now at student, ty for ur Pm,

MEDALS DONE : kun+3, kyro+15, blade+12, chem+13, charb+6, cay+15,

also congrats chem on rank up,

edit: its also not nice to see these tiny arguments and burst ups on clan thread keep them to chat and get a grip, if u cant , hmmmm, ???i will have to take some hard action :( for the first time since this clan started

edit: also cay, : u cant transfer medals, NON TRANSFERABLE, and whatever is this about leaving, u wanna leave its ur choice (whats the matter with stirrin up meaninless drama), there are a lot of great clans on serebii, and we all always remain simple friends in clan or out clan, coz after all all serebii is ONE, if u wanna stay also ok, just understand some things me and u have already talked about (mod , leader stuff, and MY broken TRUST STUFF), dont wanna repeat all over again,

ISDr

Last edited:

decadencia

so could someone rng me three pokemon? elekid adamant ivs 31/31/31/31/31/31 with thunderpunch, ice punch, cross cross chop not shiny a ferroseed impish ivs 31/31/31/31/31/31 with stealth rock not shiny and finally a shuckle calm 31/31/31/31/31/31 shiny and nicknamed Bacchus thanks to the rnger

i have such a elekid already in my shop (though i currently run wild charge over thunderpunch now)

i prefer non shine flawless as well so check out my shop, ill see if i cant get thoese other ones done

also, hey guys, life sucks but i try to be on when i can, chem ive yet to see u on chat but hopefully see u soon

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
np deca ill see when youre more active

Alright guys now that we're past all our petty squabbling, we can get this clan back on track.

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
i have such a elekid already in my shop (though i currently run wild charge over thunderpunch now)

i prefer non shine flawless as well so check out my shop, ill see if i cant get thoese other ones done

also, hey guys, life sucks but i try to be on when i can, chem ive yet to see u on chat but hopefully see u soon

if deca has the elekid I believe I can get the ferroseed.

Oh and Snowflake PaulN has been looking for ev jobs.

decadencia

if deca has the elekid I believe I can get the ferroseed.

Oh and Snowflake PaulN has been looking for ev jobs.

yea got it, redid it in 5thgen, also mike, as im having a harder time getting online i wanted to possibly send u over some of my more popular pokes and you can distribute them maybe? idk how busy u r but just to make sure clan members who want pokes i offer dont wait so long, lemme kno what u think

hey guys i will be on the chat around noon time trying to get more medals

Status
Not open for further replies.