• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reeno

Fury Hunter
Good to see a healthy stream of new applicants, hopefully we can organize a group meet-up in the chat soon

hopefully i will be able to participate in the war if there is going to be a war

Last edited:

Reeno

Fury Hunter
You'l need to PM a mod who's online to promote you to member within the chat, Royal Arcanine is in there frequently, try asking him.

Tis kay, I was there and got her membered.

Anyways, I'm going to be making a small tourney soon just to get some activity in here. Any type of tourney you'd all like to see?

Reeno

Fury Hunter
Not too fussed really, would be great just having everyone on together with the standard rule set to begin w, if that goes well we can expand from there.

i was about to ask to where is cal? is anyone on the chat right now

Reeno

Fury Hunter
I'm in the chat atm blaze

ISDr

Hello everyone.
I think the first tournament we should have is standard OU, since most people usually have OU pokemon.

edit: Welcome to all new members, I am looking forward to seeing more members online in order to increase clan activiy and battles.

edit: I congratulate Reeno to have ranked up to the rank of Tribal Student. And I just want to ask all other leaders if you know of any other members who have been active in the clan respectably for the period of one week or more so I can put their names in the next rank.

Thank you in advance

Reeno

Fury Hunter
Me & IDSr had another game both w different setups, was a bit haxxy but I managed to pull another win.

2nd game - luke swept

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Hello everyone its good to be back and hello to the new mwmbers Hermit and Alectric, I was off on another island for work and needed to go. I will be active for the rest of the week and hopefully work does not catch up with me. And yes i would like to meet with everyone one day so we can talk about wellfairs of this clan. I would also to alert all of you that we will be having our 1st clan tourney so just wait for Lust to give us the details and we can all start on what she has in store, Until then I am back sigh. LETS GO GETEM!!!. Calarus

Great to see you back, Calarus. I'm going to be updating the OP soon with the info on the first tourney. Its going to be a simple OU tourney.

Alectric

Hey guys. ISDr recommended me and I sent in my application so I was just posting on here like isdr said :). I'm Alectric or you can call me amy, whichever you prefer.

welcome back cal. i still have no clue when i get my ds back

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Thank you for the welcome backs, I would like all of you to appear on the chat asap so we can all get aquainted see you there.

Added info stuff about the tourney in my post.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Well for our future war our opponent has been choosen. It will be revealed when we war, another thing is I want everyone to meet up on chat sometime this week. Empress I still have to meet with you its urgent so you claim it to be. As for agenda wise Lust has posted details about the Tourny so read them and prepare yourselves. And for those of you who need more practice battles let me know I can run by you whenever you want. I want everyone to be in battle mode and be prepared to take on serebii. Oh and enjoy your summer vacation but dont forget me and the rest of your clan mates lol. Alright Lets ROCK!!!

ISDr

Welcome back Calarus. I missed you a lot. I will see you on chat soon, but definitely on Friday when I will be really free.

edit: Welcome to all new members, hope to see you on chat more.

edit: AND I will want to be in that OU tourney lust.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Hello Vinder, its finally good to be back. For todays agenda- I would like everyone to participate in the current Tournament. In doing that I would also want you all to give it your best. I want to set a war team up, That way we can start to war and start to gain some real recognition. I will also be entering this tournament and I wont back down to let you all win. I expect you all to be as SAVAGE as possible. So have fun and tear this place into Chaos!. Calarus

Reeno

Fury Hunter
Reeno- 4898 7371 3681

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.