• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISDr

RonRonROn, REggie25 : I have ranked you up to Tribal Students, so you can now request rank up battles my meeting the simple requirements as stated in the spoilers in my post on page 1.

I request metalman369, Electivire#1 to just PM that they are still here, so i can rank them up for sure or if any of the existing members have seen them lately, just tell me so i can rank them up.

ISDr

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Had two matches beat Abe 3-1 (a connection issue late game but it was a moot issue by then and lost to Ron 0-? where I got utterly decimated as i was playing around with the new lead.

Good matches, and those are battles 15 and 16 as Warrior which puts me slightly over the eligibility (at 80+ medals and 16 battles). So watch out, i'll be tearing it up shortly.

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Went to clan chat just before I made this post but no one was there, lol. I plan to check again in a while hopefully I can meet a few of you there to catch some battles, since the war has taken a little longer to go up then expected I figure it would be a waste not to use this time to practice.

Talk to you all soon.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Went to clan chat just before I made this post but no one was there, lol. I plan to check again in a while hopefully I can meet a few of you there to catch some battles, since the war has taken a little longer to go up then expected I figure it would be a waste not to use this time to practice.

Talk to you all soon.

Looks like I just missed you then, I will be hanging around on the chat if anyone decides to drop by as well.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Alright as for the war Thomas has droped out and so will be subed by either Shadow or Lilithx. so everyone just sit back till its up I personally dont know what is taking so long so just keep all youre spirits up and stay on guard of call. Calarus

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
battled Noodle cup and Ron lost both just wasnt my night. lost my tanker to a crit from a sweeper that was set up and just ruined the match. Also had an epic Stall match vs Noodle :) gg all around

Username-legendofsway
What would you like to be called?- sway
FC 2364-8345-7233
Activity Level- less for awhile will be on chat tho
Rate yourself as a battler-7-8
Anything else we should know? not really i like to have fun and meet ppl and am a big chatter

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Well guys I am gettin pretty bored of waiting for Catalyst to start this war, so if we dont war them I will be taking suggestions to battle other clans. O and by the way TSZ moved to Serebii under the clan name "The Safari Squad" anyone interested in warring with them? it would be too easy prolly not lol. So please post or pm any clans we should war so I may send out PM's to them. And also please start posting posts and everyone have fun as always. Calarus

And also I will be trying to get Catalyst to hurry up cause I am getting very annoyed at the progress of this war. and all others take youre RUBs when you have aquired youre objectives in that rank. Also war lineup members please stand by for any further details of the war.

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Well guys I am gettin pretty bored of waiting for Catalyst to start this war, so if we dont war them I will be taking suggestions to battle other clans. O and by the way TSZ moved to Serebii under the clan name "The Safari Squad" anyone interested in warring with them? it would be too easy prolly not lol. So please post or pm any clans we should war so I may send out PM's to them. And also please start posting posts and everyone have fun as always. Calarus

And also I will be trying to get Catalyst to hurry up cause I am getting very annoyed at the progress of this war. and all others take youre RUBs when you have aquired youre objectives in that rank. Also war lineup members please stand by for any further details of the war.

If we are going to be warring why don't we consider taking Victoria up on her offer? Will we win? Probably (certainly) not but I would much rather see us lose to superior opponents than win against newer clans. It is much more beneficial at least from my stand point, and I can assume from the stand point of other battlers that have been here longer (and thus being prime members for a war roster) that we play the best opponents we can. I don't see us improving unless we put ourselves in the vulnerable position. After every war match I have lost, and they were against some damn good players I would see my own teams grow by leaps and bounds.

In sort lets stop going after these weaklings (no offense but these "practice wars" on xat are pathetic) and take the initiative to battle the established players. We already are losing the chance to play experienced players in the form of Catalyst, so lets at least take this opportunity to find other quality matches. Right now it seems like that opportunity just presented itself on a silver platter and it would be a shame to turn it away. Hell I will even take care of the negotiations if you don't want to. I just hate to lose that opportunity.

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
TMK's Matter

I Calarus hereby instate that TMK-"The Mourning King" is now the negotiater for our new war opponents. Since Catalyst has not returned with any info if they are going to war us. I believe we have waited long enough for them. So TMK will be making negotiations with a certain clan. And also if he chooses you as a war member you will participate in it. So what ever TMk asks for in this matter everyone support him, including myself. So please go for tests and bring youre strongest teams. Calarus

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
If we are going to be warring why don't we consider taking Victoria up on her offer? Will we win? Probably (certainly) not but I would much rather see us lose to superior opponents than win against newer clans. It is much more beneficial at least from my stand point, and I can assume from the stand point of other battlers that have been here longer (and thus being prime members for a war roster) that we play the best opponents we can. I don't see us improving unless we put ourselves in the vulnerable position. After every war match I have lost, and they were against some damn good players I would see my own teams grow by leaps and bounds.

In sort lets stop going after these weaklings (no offense but these "practice wars" on xat are pathetic) and take the initiative to battle the established players. We already are losing the chance to play experienced players in the form of Catalyst, so lets at least take this opportunity to find other quality matches. Right now it seems like that opportunity just presented itself on a silver platter and it would be a shame to turn it away. Hell I will even take care of the negotiations if you don't want to. I just hate to lose that opportunity.

I am inclined to agree with TMK on this one. Yeah it would be nice to be able to get an easy win in a war but as he mentioned we should be fighting experienced battlers not only because we do have some great battlers of our own here but also so greener battlers (such as myself) can get a good idea of what the competition will be like at the top of the pyramid. TMK also made another great point when talking about how he handles losses as learning experiences rather than sources of discouragement. I spent the better part of last summer getting smacked around by all you guys and many others and I can say all my improvements stem from that. Even if we war and lose as long as we take it seriously and try to learn something from it there is no harm that can come from that. One of the main goals for our Clan is obviously to improve the quality of battlers we have here and I for one am up for the challenge as I will not be satisfied until I can hold my own against those with real skill and experience in battle and I am willing to do what it takes to make that possible.

ISDr

Had a really good match with ron, he won 4-0, just just because he managed to get 2 MAJOR MAJOR crits on my 2 pokemon that had set up fully (cal knows about them lol) (they set up each other, and even set up on their own but the crits killed them) and were on their way to sweep, (i did damage calculations and confirmed it lol) .........soo not fair lol, and u got so many haxes that even a serene grace pokemon would find lucky to get including the major crits lol, really crap wifi calculations lol , but u got a Deserved win ,gg,

anyway, gg, that was 4 medals earned, and next time I will still loose i believe (i gotta really poor record against these who beat me first, unless i beat them lol) (based on Statistical mathematics probability that i have done since i joined serebii)

ISDr

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Just a quick update, the clan that i had originally intended to work with wishes to hold their clan tourney first, which is fine since while all their battlers have been around for a while, the clan has not. So we have one of two options. I can scout out another tough opponent to work with quickly before we get going or we can hold up and wait for them to finish and I can resume my work then. It is really up to you guys (the leaders) since I would hate to overstep my boundaries, and infringe on your administrative rights. Just know that I have no problem taking care of what ever is needed to be done prior to the "main event".

Then again please don't let my bias towards those xat based clans (which are not affiliated with serebii) interfere with what you plan to do. However I would that doesn't change the fact that I would like us to get involved with some of the more established clans around here and start making a name for ourselves.

Edit: Submitted the first war thread to the powers that be. Now we wait.

Last edited:

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Just fought Cobalt, his win 0-1, a very close match and for a first match against him it went very well.

EDIT: I battled Cal, not for rank or anything but just for fun and practice, his win 0-3, but considering last time we battled the score was 0-5 in his favor I am very pleased with how that turned out.

That puts me at eight matches as Healer.

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Lost to cal in the rank 0-5 :(
Lost to Colbalt 0-2 :(

Lost the will to live 0-6 (JK)

Good matches guys. (Oh and I beat ISDr something - 0 but it was practice only)

RonRonRon

Fake You Out
lol gg isdr :p the second crit you had it coming, because attacking constantly =crit sooner or later

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
I am pleased to annouce that I calarus will be giving TMK the right as war negotiator for TS. I know that this new position of his will show other serebii clans that not all matters of clan activity are solely for the leaders. TMK with this power I give to you is one of absolute responsibilty and trust so please take this position with pride. If there are any others that do not approve of my decision please post you're concern of this request. I have trust in TMK because he knows the fruits of war are ripe for picking in certain gardens of other clans. And also I will never succumb to another tragic defeat of certain trainers it annoys me lol. So I will not go easy on anyone from here on out. Also I decided to take upon a new apprentice for myself if any are interested please let me know for I have nothing better to do on my free time. I do have my eyes on certain trainers but would like for those willing to let me know. I am also debating on wether to go honorary on my 20th loss. But if I do I have already choosen TMK as a leader in that undecided decision. With Vinder as mu sucessor. And TMK as second power to him. And also if Reeno does not appear soon with in the leader grace time of 2 months I will have no choice but to remove him as a leader and thus a new leader will be appointed by the mods and leaders of this clan. I hold all of you dear to my heart for the love of this wonderful game and are my trusted family and I hope the same from all of you. Let's face it gettin very busy and what not to. Carry TS by myself so ask for all of you to keep this family clan alive for aslong as we all can. This is all I have to say for this night of family. Calarus The Kanto Pokeologist

AJB1

Surprising
So yeah, Hai! Sorry I haven't been around. Work is killing me.

ISDr

Hi all,

Just wanna assure that I am very happy with TMK getting war negotiator position, so good luck TMK, , u will obviously be awesome,

Cal, i want to talk to u cal online maybe friday morning , as u are the only person who can hlep me with what direction to take, talked to abe a bit about this isuue with me lol, SO it will be great if i meet u online to help sort me out, will explain further on chat, and options i considered,

AND I will be looking for proper seroius battles friday morning and most of the weekend before the war battle, AND jsut to say sorry to TMK for my reaction on our previous battle, (reason: too much stress with work, and monotony of same battle concepts that i had in more than 9 battles on PO lol, next time it wont happen, I will look forward to very tough battles, and give the best i can, (went thru a thorough calculations table, came up with new ideas and strategies with some pokemon, so looking forward to applying that,

ISDr

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Alright Vinder I will be there asap on friday morning i dont like to see you troubled so I WILL BE THERE BRO!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.