• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerodrome

Princess Zelda Fan!
Lost to cal in the rank 0-5 :(
Lost to Colbalt 0-2 :(

Lost the will to live 0-6 (JK)

Good matches guys. (Oh and I beat ISDr something - 0 but it was practice only)
Isn't it awful when you get on a losing streak?

Soz I haven't been on the chat lately. I've been busy (playing Goldeneye) doing stuff. xD

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
I am pleased to annouce that I calarus will be giving TMK the right as war negotiator for TS. I know that this new position of his will show other serebii clans that not all matters of clan activity are solely for the leaders. TMK with this power I give to you is one of absolute responsibilty and trust so please take this position with pride. If there are any others that do not approve of my decision please post you're concern of this request. I have trust in TMK because he knows the fruits of war are ripe for picking in certain gardens of other clans. And also I will never succumb to another tragic defeat of certain trainers it annoys me lol. So I will not go easy on anyone from here on out. Also I decided to take upon a new apprentice for myself if any are interested please let me know for I have nothing better to do on my free time. I do have my eyes on certain trainers but would like for those willing to let me know. I am also debating on wether to go honorary on my 20th loss. But if I do I have already choosen TMK as a leader in that undecided decision. With Vinder as mu sucessor. And TMK as second power to him. And also if Reeno does not appear soon with in the leader grace time of 2 months I will have no choice but to remove him as a leader and thus a new leader will be appointed by the mods and leaders of this clan. I hold all of you dear to my heart for the love of this wonderful game and are my trusted family and I hope the same from all of you. Let's face it gettin very busy and what not to. Carry TS by myself so ask for all of you to keep this family clan alive for aslong as we all can. This is all I have to say for this night of family. Calarus The Kanto Pokeologist

I will say that there is no better choice for a War Negotiator in our clan than TMK, I am very confident he will perform this duty well. He has the experience in these forums and the get down to business approach that is needed for such things and with his help we may just be able to start blazing a trail for ourselves among the other Clans.

As for the issue of Cal taking on an apprentice I will say here and now that I would love to get more in depth teaching from you Cal. I have seen first hand how excellent your mentoring skills reach through Vinder and I would be honored to be considered for such a postition.

And lastly, on Cal's point about helping keep this Clan alive let me just say that I have been here almost since the birth of this Clan and until this Clan dies I will stay here. So all of you active members who value what we have hear take heed to what he is saying, you do not have to be a Leader to make suggestions or consider improvements to what we have here. From my own personal experience I have found the running an idea or two by the Clan Leaders is more then welcome and a few of us already have been pitching ideas for a while now, pretty much every one of which has been used (take a look at the Medal System, the Rank Up improvements etc.) We really do have a great Clan here and that is not just something I say for the sake of saying it. Of course we have lives outside of Pokemon but that doesn't mean even a couple of hours a week cannot be set aside to go to chat, have some battles and partake in some good conversation. This was the first Clan I have ever been apart of and I can proudly say that I have found some great friends here to enjoy this game with and just plain have some real laughs when we are talking. Basically I am saying that I am always willing to keep this Clan as best it can be and I hope all of you feel the same way as well.

Wow, I did not expect that to turn into a whole speech when I started typing it but I guess I had alot to say, lol. I will be around in chat later in the evening and ready to battle so hopefully I see alot of you there, actually chat has seemed to be pretty active lately which is spectacular. Talk to you all soon.

EDIT: Fought TMK on PO to test out a team he is playing around with and needless to say it was his victory 0-5, as you can tell by the score he obviously knew what he was doing when he put that one together and I hope a few more of you can get thrashed by it so you all know what I am talking about, lol.

Afterward I fought Ron, his win 0-3, I got caught up in a very common but deadly OU threat that pretty much let him wipe my whole team out, he played very well and I cannot wait to battle him again.

In a final match for the night I was going to fight Abe on PO but since he was having some issues TMK subbed instead using Abe's team. It was TMK's victory 0-1 though I am fairly sure if I would have made one decision differently I had a good chance of taking his last Poke down in the end, regardless it was a GG and TMK used Abe's team very well.

I am now at eleven matches as Healer, one more to go until I am eligible for Rank Up again!

And Cal I will send you a PM as you requested and I look forward to catching up with you real soon, thanks for accepting my request to be tutored I will do my best to improve my skills under your direction.

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Perfect I will take zodiacsage as my new apprentice hopefully my teaching skills are not rusty it's been ages since I have taught vinder. I have already looked for my notes for this so Zodiac please be prepared and send me a pm of you're days off or an estimate of when you will show in the chat. I have also taken the time to really tune up my war team hopefully it does well like it did in the past. So this is all for now I'll try to get home early to get on chat if not I will be there tomorrow. Calarus

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
I am proud to say that after 5 failed attempts.. and over 6000 journal flips.. I have finally succeeded and completed my first RNG abused Poke. It is a Perfect Iv Gastly with HP Fire. Thank you so much TMK for all of your help I could never have done it without your guidance. Hopefully more are to come. Oh and if anyone know how to find my SID without having caught a shiny poke please contact me.

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
I am proud to say that after 5 failed attempts.. and over 6000 journal flips.. I have finally succeeded and completed my first RNG abused Poke. It is a Perfect Iv Gastly with HP Fire. Thank you so much TMK for all of your help I could never have done it without your guidance. Hopefully more are to come. Oh and if anyone know how to find my SID without having caught a shiny poke please contact me.

For that you are going to have to find someone with an AR to check for you if you haven't caught one on your own. Unless you are really good at chaining for shinies and want to chain for 4 or 5 shines to figure it out. That's about the only way to get it at this point.

Also congrats on the first abused pokemon!

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Okay so my work schedule today is no bother I will be on the clan chat for the remainder of the day so hope to see you all there.

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
For that you are going to have to find someone with an AR to check for you if you haven't caught one on your own. Unless you are really good at chaining for shinies and want to chain for 4 or 5 shines to figure it out. That's about the only way to get it at this point.

Also congrats on the first abused pokemon!

ya thats what i figured well if anyone has an AR and is willing to help me id really appreciate it.

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
ya thats what i figured well if anyone has an AR and is willing to help me id really appreciate it.

I do not have an AR but my brother has friends that do, seeing as I am also in need of finding out my Secret ID I would be more than happy to help you with this. I am under the impression that you can get the Secret ID off any Pokemon caught in your game whether its shiny or not using AR so the next time we are both around just trade me one of you random junk Pokes and I will get my brother to help me asap.

Also, I will be in chat around one hour or so of this post so if any of you read this it would be great to see you there.

EDIT: Fought Ron on PO it was my win 5-0, I used the same tactic that Ron used on me yesterday and it paid off enough said lol, afterward Ron and I had a Wifi battle which had a much closer result at 1-0 my victory it was a very good match and Ron played great. And in a third match against Ron again on Wifi I managed to win again, I forgot the score lol.

That puts me over twelve battles now as Healer so I will try to take my Rank Up as soon as I am prepared!!

Last edited:

voidhawk

Blergh!
I guess this is for the tribal leaders:

Username- Voidhawk
What would you like to be called?- Voidhawk, Void.
FC- 2837-6370-4974
Activity Level- I'm on here all the time.
Rate yourself as a battler- 4/10
Anything else we should know?

I am a proficient RNG Breeder and can clone, find SID's and EV train very quickly thanks to an AR. or i can Grind levels the old fashioned way...

I am also interested in battling, but my team is not finished yet. I put my battling experience at about 4/10, as i am fairly rusty.

I could definitely help out with the shop and other things around here.

Also, @Zodiacsage and xMetagrossx, maybe this would help yo with your SID? just put the calendar on your DS forward by a day each time? LINK

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
BATTLE CONFIRMATIONTMK " The Mourning King" Of TS- "Tribal Savages' Has Defeated Me in a fair Rank up Battle. Winning Move: Focus Punch. Congratulations TMK I was honored to give you this RUB. And so as Proof move on to you're next rank And I will see you soon. Calarus

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Just had a match with TMK against the same team he destroyed me with last night on PO, my win 1-0, it was a good game, early on in the match I avoided a flinch and managed to Explode on the Pokemon that swept me last time, from then on it was real close and somehow I managed to get the win.

Afterward TMK traded me a Poke he bred for me and I traded him a Poke I EV trained for him.

EDIT: Caught Abe and Vinder in another late night chat session, lol. I fought Vinder in some 5th Gen PO action, my win 1-0, it was a GG overall on both sides. After that Vinder traded me a few needed TM's then we called it a night (or morning if you are in the UK like Vinder is hehe).

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Just had a match with TMK against the same team he destroyed me with last night on PO, my win 1-0, it was a good game, early on in the match I avoided a flinch and managed to Explode on the Pokemon that swept me last time, from then on it was real close and somehow I managed to get the win.

Afterward TMK traded me a Poke he bred for me and I traded him a Poke I EV trained for him.

Confirming the battle, and the exchange. This bred poke was Shiny for ideal hidden power. But I am not doing one of the usual posts because I want nothing to do with this pokemon anymore considering the trouble it gave me.

We never speak of this project again

Aerodrome

Princess Zelda Fan!
Confirming the battle, and the exchange. This bred poke was Shiny for ideal hidden power. But I am not doing one of the usual posts because I want nothing to do with this pokemon anymore considering the trouble it gave me.

We never speak of this project again

I lol'd.

Also congrats Metagross on learning how to RNG.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Okay I think the chat is done actin up so im there now so anyone willing to try and get in I think its ok.

ISDr

Voidhawk welcome to the clan, i am online now, and most of the time 2moro as i can, weekends,

ISDr, make sure to send me the updated final medal counts guys, and to make it easier, i can confirm from the poosts u made on the clan thread, so u just have to add that all up, and send me a final figure lol

ISDr

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that the tournament I talked about previously is almost ready to start. Right now there are 60 of 64 slots filled so if any of you want to sign up go ahead and do it now because those slots are not likely to be open long. Cal, ISDr and myself are signed up so it would be great for a few more of you to sign up to show some Clan love, lol. Here is the link once again just in case any of you are still interested but time is running out to sign up:

Hope to see at least one more of you sign up, this tournament should be very interesting.

As for Clan business I plan to go into chat about an hour or so of this post so be ready for some battles if you catch me there!

EDIT: Just had a battle with TMK on wifi, his win 0-3, I tried to bait him using a common trick but he would have none of that and he countered me well, a fun match all around.

Talk to you all soon.

Last edited:

voidhawk

Blergh!
Thanks for confirming! I'll be active in the thread, but I probably won't be able to battle for a while... I haven't finished my team yet due to school, bit when I'm done I'll be more than happy to participate in a tourney or do some breeding projects. I need to get my battling skills up. :D

Well, so starts week one I guess!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.