• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Okay about you're request of putting pkmn in the shop o can do it for you. I will talk to you tomorrow about this. So see you tomorrow Calarus

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Aero i will be on the chat in a few to member you again I blame day for the crap that's bee happening. And also since Vitoria is not in a good mood, TMK o want you to negotiate a war with Advent. Seems they want one by sending me pms about being arrogant man I already schooled two of their battlers how many more lessons they want to learn. So take care of that when you have time.

ISDr

Hello everyone,

I have managed to get the win for TS, one of the most epic battles i have ever had that came right down to the wire, THanks to OM for such an epic battle and great sportsmanship. AND thanks to all TS members for all the support, greatly appreciated

ISDr

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
War confirmation

We have come out from the battle field as the victors of that great war. VINDER, TMK, ABE, ZODIACSAGE. You have all done so well and managed to set the course for our future. I cannot ask for no more from any of you. So TMK after our 2 week wait make negotiations for either Team rocket or Team Advent. So everyone take a break and relax and enjoy the party in the clan chat. And also since there is no war start your RUBS again but after the party. Good job warriors you all did well. Calarus

voidhawk

Blergh!
Good on you ISDr! Will be on the chat later, but I have to go to college now. Talk to you all then!

Again, congrats!

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
We have come out from the battle field as the victors of that great war. VINDER, TMK, ABE, ZODIACSAGE. You have all done so well and managed to set the course for our future. I cannot ask for no more from any of you. So TMK after our 2 week wait make negotiations for either Team rocket or Team Advent. So everyone take a break and relax and enjoy the party in the clan chat. And also since there is no war start your RUBS again but after the party. Good job warriors you all did well. Calarus

As you wish, but in light of the recent... problems that we had in the war thread I will be taking the liberty of setting up some ground rules for the wars. This is especially in regard to behavior when dealing with members of the other clan. Once again forgive me if I go too far but I found the behavior by members on our side less than pleasing at times, and it reflects poorly on me who is in charge of choosing which members go into the fray and reflects poorly on the clan as a whole. Needless to say I did not tolerate such behavior back in my days as a leader, and I will hold the battlers here to the same standard I held my 'former members' to.

If we are to play I wish to see our members show good sportsmanship regardless of what our opponents may say. Players on the war roster that I hand pick will not stoop to such levels. We should be setting an example for how we treat other clans, especially given that the actual ages of our members are a bit high compared to the average player. By no means should a moderator ever have to remove posts by members on our side because they were "garbage posts".

Win with humility and lose with grace. Those who cannot or will not abide by those rules will not be chosen as long as I am in charge of this; Regardless of rank, or privilege.

As such I encourage you all to do your best to demonstrate your skill in the coming weeks because I would like to give everyone the opportunity to compete.

Remember participation in wars is the foremost way that we present ourselves to the administration here, as well as to the other clans that play with us. It is an opportunity to forge a good name for ourselves and I will sure as hell not have our successes tainted by poor sportsmanship and behavior.

Aerodrome

Princess Zelda Fan!
Aero i will be on the chat in a few to member you again I blame day for the crap that's bee happening. And also since Vitoria is not in a good mood, TMK o want you to negotiate a war with Advent. Seems they want one by sending me pms about being arrogant man I already schooled two of their battlers how many more lessons they want to learn. So take care of that when you have time.

Today, 3:25 AM

lol

Sorry mate, I'm not up at 3:25 in the morning.

ISDr made me a member anyways.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Alright so today is a normal day, everyone just go back to doing your RUBS and what not. Void I will be adding your'e pkmn to the shop later this afternoon. Also about that war application TMK make a pm for me so everyone can see it that way everyone doesnt say IDNK about it crap. And so guys have a nice day I'll be on chat while I work so stop by for what ever. and Abe I needs that war archive banner for the OP thank you. Calarus

I.D

Banned
Seems like a good place to brush up my skills, I've been away for a long time lol

Application-
Username- I.D
What would you like to be called?- I.D
FC- in sig
Activity Level- mid
Rate yourself as a battler- 5-6

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Okay I.D welcome to TS make yourself comfortable and what not if you want to brush up on youre battling skills just ask anyone they will be able to help or point you into the direction of someone that can. Either than that its all good so you are now a child rank and in one week you will be booted up to student from there on you will be able to take RUB's- Rank Up Battles to gain youre next rank, have fun and enjoy. Calarus

ISDr

Welcome to the clan ID, will add u to the members, list., hope u have fun here,

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Making an active post carry on everybody woot woot

Balota

Application-
Username- Balota
What would you like to be called?- Balota ;)
FC- 1076 3707 0440
Activity Level- From a scale of 1-10 9
Rate yourself as a battler- Well i only just started battling just about a couple of months ago, and just started a week ago in HG. I studied alot ( I know geeky ) and learned a whole lot, and i see myself as an excelent battler, with a whole lot of skill, and alot more to come ;)
Anything else we should know?
Well, i've been playing since Red and Blue but i never knew about ev until Diamond and Pearl, then from there i started training and practicing to get to what i am now. I wanna join this clan because it looks like an excellent one, and i've been looking to get one aswell. So i thought this would be a great choice.

ISDr

Hi there Balota, welcome to the clan, I hope yu have a fun time here, any help or questions feel fre to ask, I have added u to memebrs list, and if u are decently active, i will rank u pup automatically to Tribal Studen,t from which u can start meeting rank up battle requirements and start ranking up,

ISDr

Status
Not open for further replies.