• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

voidhawk

Blergh!
Hey balota, how are ya? We'll need to battle sometime! Hope to catch you on the xat chatbox.

Also, is it still possible to join the tournament? I didn't get round to it before, but I'd definitely like to try!

Last edited:

voidhawk

Blergh!
I have all of those, though it is a munchlax bred with curse eggmove.

Anyway, I'm gonna sign up for the tournament.

Username: Voidhawk

F.C.: 3052-4151-9040

Last edited:

RonRonRon

Fake You Out
had a very close battle with void, ended up winning 1-0 had some trouble with his last poke

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
I thought maybe its time for the main leader to start posting his battles well heres the 1st.

Royal: 5-0 My favor
Abe: 6-0 My favor
Void: 5-0 My favor

From other serebii clans
Christiandeath77/ Team Advent: 5-0 My favor
BGP/ Dracaena: 5-0 His favor
The Master/Dracaena: 5-0 My favor

None Serebii members
Rezna: 5-0 My favor
Takuto: 3-0 My favor
Kiriha: 5-0 My favor

I would like to start to just battle clan members instead of battling other xat chats.

voidhawk

Blergh!
cofirming. good game with ron. very close for a while there.

creamed by Calarus. XD

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
I will be re assuming power as war negotiater as of now, Thank you TMK for youre work hopefully you find what you are looking for. and so we carry on if you leave. And for other clan memebr start youre battles and do youre RUBS. I will be removing Dark and Reeno from leader board soon I give them 2 weeks of grace to appear before this. Calarus

Balota

Hey, how do i sign up for battles etc? :p Somebody feels like battling just send me a message on the forums :D ( My team is not yet finished still testing for balance ) I'm currently looking for something with Rapid Spin in the OU Tier which is not Starmie.

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Hey, how do i sign up for battles etc? :p Somebody feels like battling just send me a message on the forums :D ( My team is not yet finished still testing for balance ) I'm currently looking for something with Rapid Spin in the OU Tier which is not Starmie.

A few other good options for Rapid Spinners in OU would be Tentacruel and Forretress, both have great advantages and can also lay down entry hazards themselves. Also, if you ever want to battle just post in the thread, PM one of us in the Clan or visit the Clan chat, more than likely you will be able to catch a battle with ease.

And, I may be a bit more busy then I would like today so I may not have time outside making this post to hang out, however tomorrow and over the weekend I should be available to catch up on Clan business and get in some battles. Talk to you all soon.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
I will be re assuming power as war negotiater as of now, Thank you TMK for youre work hopefully you find what you are looking for. and so we carry on if you leave. And for other clan memebr start youre battles and do youre RUBS. I will be removing Dark and Reeno from leader board soon I give them 2 weeks of grace to appear before this. Calarus

What madness is this? I said I was planning on taking a hiatus from battling and what not so I could do this sort of work. No offense but it seems that you guys don't understand what hiatus means. Its just a temporary reprieve from this stuff (for the love of whatever it is you folks may choose to worship I am a premed student and finals are around the corner).

Again forgive me if I am sounding arrogant but you aren't going to get the same quality of work from anyone else. I just don't trust it in anyone's hands but my own until I get you guys a standard set up. Even if I do quit in the future I don't want a place to which I devoted such time and effort to go and make fools of themselves.

So before you guys start trying to say your goodbyes or demoting me listen to what I have to say and understand it. Come on guys, what gives?

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
My Bad TMK I was doing paperwork when you came in earlier this morning my bad so sorry XD

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
What madness is this? I said I was planning on taking a hiatus from battling and what not so I could do this sort of work. No offense but it seems that you guys don't understand what hiatus means. Its just a temporary reprieve from this stuff (for the love of whatever it is you folks may choose to worship I am a premed student and finals are around the corner).

Again forgive me if I am sounding arrogant but you aren't going to get the same quality of work from anyone else. I just don't trust it in anyone's hands but my own until I get you guys a standard set up. Even if I do quit in the future I don't want a place to which I devoted such time and effort to go and make fools of themselves.

So before you guys start trying to say your goodbyes or demoting me listen to what I have to say and understand it. Come on guys, what gives?

Lol TMK, I have not been around for the past few days so I had no idea what was going on, good to hear you are only taking a hiatus and given your workload at university I think that is a very understandable route to go on. Glad to hear we still have you here Cal's post was a little confusing I thought you had gone and left us altogether hehe.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Goodmorning Savages I will be online shortly to get it all started. I am at work right now doing what I usually do of being bored yay for awesome pay checks. See you all soon. Calarus

ISDr

THat was an awesome batle balota, hope to battle some tiem again when my team has run thru some improvements lol,

ANd i ask those members who have been inactive for a while to just let me know/ the clan know that the are still here, ANd make sure to Pm me all medals

i will resume more activity from next Tuesday as i am very busy this weekend. But since December holidays are coming soon, activity will increase phenominally,

AND Aerodrome, i will see u on the chat maybe 2moro if i show up at your time, so hope to see u there

ISDr

voidhawk

Blergh!
just posting some battle results:

beat viridian yesterday, though i can't remember the score.

beat balota 2-0,

then again 3-0. Both good games, little hax. didn't like my new team member!

just wanted clarification ISDr, we pm you with all of our battles? or all of the medals we get from them? cheers

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Hey guys I heard OSL has decided to clean up this forums better late than later I guess. Also I have decided to go back and take the OSL on again for myself and those badges. So wish me luck cause I'm not gonna stop. And also I will be very busy preparing for my challenges with alot of determination so if anyone wants to battle me please do cause it will help me more with finishing the task easier. So I will see all of you tomorrow and what not cause I'm out with my girlfriend at the bar on my I touch so hard to type. I don't know if I will be on tomorrow cause I may have to pull an all day and night but please to expect me to pop in. So that's all for now guys bye. Calarus

There is no reason anyone could not make post today so someone post so I can post after that person so yeah get a move on ppl.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.