• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
I definitely want in the tourney

pokeman5959

hi guys merry christmas to all ts members
hope you have a good one with your families as I know I am as well

well i'll be on chat everynow and then so later guys

McPokemon

A regular kid
Application Form

Username- Hilary (in game) Mcpokemon (Serebii)
What would you like to be called?- Skater Chick Hilary
FC- 3868 5116 7951
Activity Level- out of 10, 9.9
Rate yourself as a battler- pretty good, ver strategitic but lvl 50's
Anything else we should know? - I'm really good. I just can't take on guys like you. ;) I should be in this clan becuz I consider my skills abnormal.

Last edited:

ISDr

McPokemon welcome to the clan, any questions or help please just ask, hope u have a nice time here. I will be more online very soon, 2nd january then i will be really free to be here as much as I can,

ISDr

Mike_kun

Bug Master
may i know any last news,tournaments,or something
an may i join the clan

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Hey guys, sorry I've been gone for.... Holy crap, 2 months? OUch. Anyway, some stuff came up, been sick (both me and my computer got viruses-go figure). Anyway, yeah, sorry for the random, unexplained absence, I'd like to apologize again, and to say that I've finally got some free time to be here now, so I hope to get caught up on what I've missed.

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
Hey guys just wanted to tell you I have a small trade thread up on the PokeCenter the link is in my sig. If you are interested in any of the pokes they are yours for tribal medals instead of other pokes. Also if you want I can post pokes for you on it
Hope to see some of the new and old members on the chat soon as well :)

Last edited:

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Oh, and BTW, after some serious rushing, I actually have a team, so I think I'll request a Rank Up, if possible. I forget the criteria for it.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Okay, I'm assuming that you want to know if your team has to be a specific type, the answer to that is no. You don't have to keep your team any specific type, just do what you think is best. people here would gladly help you.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Had an intense battle with Ron, could have gone either way. It ended in a 3-1 in my favor, though had one of my pokemon died, it would probably have turned quickly.

voidhawk

Blergh!
Nice to see old and new members coming back to tribal savages! I'll be on the chat later and raring for a battle or two (or three or four ) so hope to see everyone there!

voidhawk

Blergh!
Nice to see old and new members coming back to tribal savages! I'll be on the chat later and raring for a battle or two (or three or four ) so hope to see everyone there!

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Hey, I'll be waiting, I'm looking for another battle.

pokeman5959

hey guys

beat Ron in a very haxy match
also beat Rey

so that is 6 medals

and today is my birthday :D just thought i'd point it out haha

take care guys

ISDr

Welcome back Rey, hope to catch a battle soon, Been on some travelling lol, but will be more free towards mid this week.

ISDr

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Yeah, the battle with pokeman was pretty intense, though I forgot exactly how it went.

The battle with voidhawk took f-o-r-e-v-e-r. It got to the point where I was seriously considering running. Eventually, I did lose 6-5 in his favor, but man. took forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.