• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISDr

Welcome to the clan Mismal, I entered you into the tribal medals system, so be active, have fun.

Hope to meet more people online soon + fill in the last spot in the tourney to get the ball rolling someone.

Last edited:

Mismal

マスタートレーナー
Hi, I'd like to be in the tournament, please.

FC: 1334-0561-2197

Thanks.

ISDr

Since lust appears to be away for some time, I'll post matchups in my post on first page, then Lust can move it to her post when she returns.

So good luck to everyone, have fun, and get the tourney done with quick.

cayba

hey all im still getting my team together its just taking awhile cause im having trouble getting all the pokemon for my team

DarkMudkip29x

hi everybody Dark here
lets letting u guys know that i had 2 battles with ISDr last night n its was fun as always.
first battle was a UU battle he won. my first loss in TS =(
second battle was a OU battle this time i won but it was because of a crit which i hate. sorry again ISDr.
i hope i get to battles more ppl soon

ISDr

Yeah, those were great battles Dark, will battle again soon,

ANd a few rank ups, coz I realised that some members have been active for over a week,

= empress ninetales, lucian, zodiac sage, cayba

Hope to see you guys making it to the top in this clan, you are now in the rank of Tribal Student.
Try to keep gaining tribal medals now, so that you can request rank up battles, there will be arranged very soon, Do not forget to post battle results and things you do for other clan members that are worth medals.

AND again, good luck in the tourney, those who joined, me too lol, (match ups are in my post on page 1, so have a look to see who you are facing)

edit: NOTE, TO rank up to the next rank from Tribal Student, you will need 10 medals minimum. YOu have to win the rank up match or do very well (even if you loose) to be awarded the rank up. If you get the rank up, 10 medals will be deducted from your total medals, then you keep gaining more medals to get to have the next rank up for next rank.

If you loose your rank up match, then no medals will be deducted from your total, so dont worry about not winning or battling very well. CLAN JOBS and CLAN SHOP will be set up soon, so that you can accelerate the rate at which medals are gained, so good luck, if you have any suggestions, please tell me (PM please)

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
sorry everyone i am still off island cause i am goining through my orientation for my promotion. My best bet to be active will be this weekend and monday. sorry for not being here but lol work first. see all of you this week end bye for now. oh and Vinder i want you and dark to take over till i return that way no members lose morale or think we are not active till then i trust you 2 will do just fine. Calarus

Reeno

Fury Hunter
Posting to confirm the result of the match between myself & Zodiacsage, 5-0 to myself, moving into the next round.

DarkMudkip29x

i just had another tourney battle for kingdaddydmac's tourney. i won 2-0 he was a good battler hope to c him around in ts chat.
he said he wants to join ts so i welcome him ^_^

ISDr

Congratulations guys for the wins, and its nice to see half of the first round of the tourney done so quickly. I will set up the second round now. Good luck guys

AND lets get the other/ remaining battles done as soon as possible to make a start of the second round.

If any help is needed, feel free to ask, and hope to see you on chat more often.

edit: sorry guys about not being on the chat my usual times consistently but I have been popping in randomly lately when I get the time, so see you then.

edit: + Mismal, you have ranked up to Tribal Student due to being active for over a week, so try and keep gaining medals to request rank up battles in the near future,

Last edited:

cayba

just vs isdr in 2 3v3 battles he one the first 1-0 i won the next 2-0

cayba

is any1 goin to talk on this clan

Reeno

Fury Hunter
it's been relativly quiet over the past 2 weeks cayba, i'm in the chat most of the day from 3PM to around 2AM GMT+0 but I havnt seen many ppl in past 14 days or so aside from ISDr yesterday.

Hopefully the shop's opening will encourage people to become more active, any medals you've earned can be used as currency to buy TM's, EV training & whole pokemon of varying medal cost.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
So sorry everyone, my laptop crashed and I am still of island I will surely be here this week end but Reeno and ISDr you 2 are in charged till I return so sorry everyone. What a tragedy but hey i will resume my position without fail so carry on. Calarus

ISDr

Nice to hear from you calarus, hope to meet you online soon, and I will resume full activity for myself before then next week starts.

The Clan jobs section is up on my post, so be sure to have a look and post on the clan thread what you would like to do. Thanks

Sorry about delays in the shop, It will be set up by the end of this weekend.

edit: cayba will replace Lust in to tourney until Lust's returns for the next tourney hopefully on serebii. Cna Cal, when you return, try and finish the match between you and blazing fire so we can move on to the next round.

edit: Beat cayba in the OU tournament matchup, gg cayba, hope to battle again soon.

Last edited:

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Hey guys, I have checked chat a few times over the week but no one was there, I'm in GMT -5 and I know alot of us are all over the place regarding timezones so I guess I need to vary the times I hit chat up. I just trained a new team and I am anxious to get some real battle experience with them. Just posting to let all you know I am still here and hope to get some battles in with you all real soon.

EDIT: Had a battle with Reeno, his win 5-0, gg for sure

Last edited:

ISDr

I am usually online from 7.30 am to 12 noon (Uk time), and some time after that, so hope to see you then.

AND sorry guys for not being as active as I usually am, but I will resume full and even more clan activity from this Friday because my internet connection is going to be switched off for the next 3 days, so until then, good luck, and hope to battle soon.

edit: Since the clan jobs section is up, I will start off by putting myself in as EV trainer for a start. (I will start this job on Friday since I will regain internet connection then, and I will start IV breeding next week)
AND please members , you can also apply for the clan jobs so that cohesiveness is enhanced within the clan.

ISDr

Last edited:

cayba

hey ISDr when the clan shops are up could you pm me or the person in charge of the clan shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.