• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

voidhawk

Blergh!
but that would mean i would have to do the rank up battle. is that allowed?

voidhawk

Blergh!
yah, i'll need to start a new file with my SS, then we can battle sometime!

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
K ill use my diamond profile cuz thats where all my experience is. my HG profile is no where near as awesome as my diamond. what team will you be using? as for me, its the second team in my sig

voidhawk

Blergh!
im not sure what team, as i need to come up with a doubles strategy... haven't played it for ages

voidhawk

Blergh!
see what i mean, I clean forgot you could even play singles in PBR... I'll set it up right now, anyone who has it feel free to play

EDIT: I cannot get it to work with my SS (it's on an R4) so i cannot play with my proper team until i clone it, transfer it to diamond and synch it with PBR... hope it doesn't read RNG's as hacks! stupid nintendo...

Last edited:

Mike_kun

Bug Master
OMG i'm worried about Australian in here....(BOUT THE FLOOD AND STORM)

and CAL.....
where have he been?

ISDr

Cal, is here, but too much busy at work , but hopefully he will increase activity soon,

Oh and for everyone requesting rank ups, make sure to have a look at the requirements for each rank up battle, like for didfferent rank ups, a different number of battle is required whether won or loss, and some medals, so good lukc with that,

Thank void with halp with that oo, and if anyone want to have a rank up battle with me, i battle on wifi and pokemon online only,

2moro is gonna be busiest day of the week for me, so i am likely not to be online, but i guarantee that on both days of coming weeekend,. i will eb on chat and serebii from morning 7.30 am in the mornign my time for a long time, and also on Saturday evening, so hope to meet most of you then,

edit: I will clear out my post soon, and get rid of those spoilers, just to make things more clear and vivid, keep up war preparations guys,

edit: just made some of my post edit, i will add one more essential feature soon, to be revealed this weekend

ISDr

Last edited:

McPokemon

A regular kid
I'm a little confused still... I joined like a month ago and I'm still a child? I looked at the ranks and I've been past a week. :S When do I move up and stuff? :p If I'm at the student lvl do I pm one of the leaders or who and set up a time? thx I appreciate it :) Also, are there any upcoming events including our clan?

Last edited:

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
^ya if you've been here that long you should be a Student just change your sig to tribal student. We should have a clan war soon and maybe even a clan tourney. Remember to also recruit your friends and anyone else interested, we get new members and you get medals for the people you recruit.

Great edits Isdr it looks awesome. Just a small note you can delete the Pokecenter trade thread under my name. Also Voidhawks pokes have been added to my trade thread if that makes it easier.

Last edited:

Team Legend's Dragonite

W1nN!n6 you mad o.0?
Username: Team legend's Dragonite
Nickname: EcLiPs3
Battle experience: some just now getting into ev training I'm plan on participating in vcg tourneys to learn
Anything else we need to know? I am a student mon-thurs. From 10-3 and anytime after those hours I'm free friday I'm available all day same with weekdends

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Username-Kyro12
What would you like to be called?-Kyro
FC-4082 9423 3448 (4th gen.)
Activity Level-Not often on Wifi battles (read below)
Rate yourself as a battler- 6/10
Anything else we should know? I am only 13, the child of divorced parents meaning i can only wifi battle every other weekend, at my moms house. So I can't battle as often as I'd like to, sorry. :(

voidhawk

Blergh!
Nice to see you here TLD, you just have to wait unti one of the leaders come online for them to accept you into the clan. the rest of us can't do that! ;)

It shouldn't be long until ISDr is online, and he will accept you at that point.

Also, you plan on attending the VGC? very cool! i live in australia, so i can't attend one, but i would really love to. maybe we can battle sometime? See what level you are at this point in time, then you can hone your skills on the other members while they do the same. check out the clan chat at: Tribal Savages chat

Team Legend's Dragonite

W1nN!n6 you mad o.0?
@voidhawk yea thanks I plan on it when black and white come out I have to make a team for the tourneys that's what we have to use when theu come out but until I am going to start ev training my pokemon team and ill take you up on that offer to battle I'm pm you when my team is right sound good?

@xMetagrossx thanks again

@Kyro welcome and as it will be good to battle and train as clan members

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
lol ya just till Isdr makes it official
Glad to see new members hope you have fun battling, chatting, trading and everything. Please remember to see the first few posts for all the information on this clan thanks :)

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Guys, Just a question. Is Pokesav illegal for competetitive play because I was thinking about installing it.

Also I get my DS back tomorrow. So Im looking forwartd to battling some of you. Saturday will be my first week with TS. So far so good. \\

PM me if ure planning to battle.

@MetaMike, Ill give you that list of Pokes i want in your shop tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.