• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPokemon

A regular kid
oh nvm then but we you aren't just go on chat, much easier.

McPokemon

A regular kid
Just beat quilava 6-2 I think that's how it works. >.> GG quilava maybe we can play again sometime.

sorry i haven't been on, i keep forgetting to go on. i will try to be on more

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
good game mcpokemon....one one and lost on....add 3 to the medal count lol ;P

McPokemon

A regular kid
Just beat EoN in a 6-5 batttle. I won by just an inch and won a finishing battle on 1vs1. GG EoN you did awesome!

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
douuble post mcpokemon. better edit your first one :)

quilava576

I want to battle someone with legends vs legends

McPokemon

A regular kid
OMG, I'm so embarassed I did another double post (Sorry guys)[I edited]. btw, I won a game 6-3 against OZZ_DAWG (ozzy) GG :) btw again lol, If I'm high enough and have enough medals (just count the last few posts) may I ask for a rank-up battle and if I lose, do I get another chance in what like 24 hours? thx! - MC Pokemon

Last edited:

ISDr

Spam bots shall be taken care of serebii mods as soon as they spot them,

News so far on war: The war thread will be up soon now, so just a small wait, WAR shall be a 5 v 5 war, as usual

edit: McPokemon i can see 2 dopuble posts by you above, so make sure to merge them, and remember double posts are against serebii rules, get to edit previous posts next time to save u that hassle of merging double posts again lol

edit: Just updated medals, and yeah, McPokemon, JLp, you guys can request the rank up battle coz u have met the requirements. Do not worry if u loose, all that happens is if u loose you increase your battle count, and then just wait one day till you can ask a rank up battle again. More explanation of chat if wanted, and I request all who want rank up battles to request me on chat or any of the leaders, or void or ron, You can also post here, just as a reminder, if u wish, but on chat is more convenient>> More updates on explanations on that will be in my post, will save me alot of typing here lol,

ISDr

Last edited:

ThePhoenixarisen9

Blazing Spirit
I wanted to join the clan tribal savages.

Application: I am a single and double battler. As soon as I beat platinum, I can become a chainer.
Username: ThePhoenixarisen9
What would you like to be called?: Phoenix
Fc: for heartgold: 1463 3764 1599
Activity level: almost always on.
Rate yourself as a battler: pretty good. Need help on competitive battling, though.
Anything else we should know. I am working on a new team. Don't know when I'll be done. Just letting you know.

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Hope to catch some of you on chat today! I coildnt do much yesterday because I had quite a few tests to study for.

I hope to get my Rank-up battle today. And I'd also like to Purchase a Lead Ape from the PKMN shop.-JLP

voidhawk

Blergh!
So ISDr, does that mean that Ron and I are able to do the rank up battles for those lower than us? Just wanted to clarify

quilava576

Has my one week probation as child ended yet

ISDr

ThePhoenixarisen9, welcome to the clan phoneic, i have added u to the members section so hope u have fun here, and make sure to read stuff in my post for ranks and all other stuff, if any questions make sure to ask, and hope to see u soon on chat,

quilava576 you are now Tribal Student, so goodl luck with future rank up battles, see my post section for more details on progress from there,

AND i request all Tribal Child ranks to make a post like quilava/ PM/VM me to remind me that you have been here for over a week/ a week so that i can surely rank you up, so thanks quilava for letting me know, (Just coz uni is massively upon me lol, and weekdays are just too busy.

Void answer to ur question ,: You , Ron, and zodiac, I request you guys if you are ok with it to do rank up battles for only Tribal Students to Soldiers, for now. Reason: Cal is trying to get active, abe too, AND I sometimes get to meet less of members online and am usually available weekeends for a longer time, so it would be great if u helped out considerately for the first rank up battles only for now. .

AND as you know, I am making a better jobs section for the clan atm, and will spend more thinking time on it when a bit free lol from uni, so this work of yours of doing first rank up battles will be part of the clan jobs too, But we will still need to discuss more on this section, so hopefully when we meet next, we can debate over this and get a system where all members benefit.

So it will be great if u , ron and zodiac handle some first rank battle up requests to avaoid some members waiting too long, and me, cal and abe will handle the rest, Extensions to this jobs is what we need to discuss, but it will be great if u guys helped out a bit for some time, till we meet this weekend and sort this out,

I will be online 2moro evening my time, so hope to see u guys online, till then take care, and if any ideas on the upcoming BETTER clan jobs section, make sure to tell me,/ discuss it on the chat and VM/PM me if you dont see me online much at your times

ISDr

Last edited:

vapor_trails

Aqua Mentor
Application- I EV train pokes, Egg Move/IV Breed (Not RNG) as well
Username- Vapor_Trails
What would you like to be called?- VaporX
FC- 2794-7253-4875
Activity Level- On almost every day
Rate yourself as a battler- New to battling (Currently building a team)
Anything else we should know?- EV trained/Bred Egg Moves for a couple of your members plus i thought it would be fun to start into batlling

McPokemon

A regular kid
Umm, so just to make sure, do I pm either ron, void or zodiac? Or do I wait for a while and try to catch them on chat? Also, rank-up battles are wi-fi standard rules and such on right? Also, btw, if any of you are on todayy, I hope I catch you on chat so I can have an idea of what kind of strategies I'm up against. Thx! - MC Pokemon

Last edited:

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
battled someone and won 4-0

pretty positive it was OZz

ozz, ron, and eon were the only ones i battled today so....

edit:it was ozz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.