• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_kun

Bug Master
i will absent for a day...... for a new pokemon project

and please put in the banner i use PO

quilava576

Who in the clan wants to battle. I need to test my new team

quilava576

Thanks pheonix now i know what is or isnt good. That loss helps alot

RonRonRon

Fake You Out
had 2 battles today a rank up battle for Mcpokemon won that even though he had a salamence. second battle was with abe i used an all UU team and won 4-0 teehee Abe

quilava576

I think its been 24hours since my last ru battle so can i get one please

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Had a great game with Void i won 2-0 got lucky with some hax other than that very good game!

4 medals to the count :)

Edit:I owe Void 9 medals for a poke and some clones so my medal count is now 4.

Last edited:

ISDr

Medals updated,

AND good luck with the war guys, get the results

ISDr

Mike_kun

Bug Master
can someone breed this to me?
345.png

nature:calm,egg move: restore, IV:31/30/31/30/31/30/

PM me if someone can

McPokemon

A regular kid
Hey everyone, just wanted to say to everyone! Happy valentines lol! Also anyone online just go to chat.

McPokemon

A regular kid
Well, I'm not lying I said that anyone online SHOULD go onto chat. Didn't mean everyone was going to be on chat. -_- lol, that just means no ones online.

edit: I beat quilava 1-0 really impressed and he improved from last time. Next time try not to mix in an uber. I have done the same be4 but just try to double-check before battle. GG

Last edited:

quilava576

Gg mc. I lost. It came down to 1v1 with her and she used cross chop so i lost

Last edited:

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Get on Xat ill talk more there....or PM on serebii

Status
Not open for further replies.