• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
I just had an amazing idea for a tourney, but it would involve having a lot of pokemon at one's disposal: A Nuzlocke-Style Tourney. Basically, if a pokemon faints, you can't use it again for the rest of the tourney. I don't know how it would work, but it would be amazing.

That is an interesting concept, I would be willing to participate if and when all the details were worked out.

There is a tournament here on Serebii still in the sign up phase that is testing out a new concept for the metagame, I entered it so if anyone else in our clan would be interested here is the link to see the details:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=11662479#post11662479

Also, I will try to make some time later on to go to chat so hopefully I see some of you there if I log on.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Defeated Rey 6-0 in a Roulette Match, was very fun to try a roulette battle for a change. Although to be honest it was perhaps one of the most hax filled matches I have ever been part of (2 freezes off ice beam for me AND a nice crit).

Regardless it was fun, and thanks for the match.

AJB1

Surprising
looking for a match after work. so around 6:30. anyone interested just meet me on wi-fi

hi i am looking to join heres my info

Username-Nwbtaco
what i want to be called?-NwbTaco
Heart Gold FC-1505 9058 8686
Platinum FC- 1377 2992 9221
Activity Level-pretty frequent now
Rate yourself as a battler- can strategize pretty well with preperationcan be a very good battler
Anything else we should know-i am new to clans and i am very competetive tho and strive to win

Last edited:

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
defeated rey 6-0 in a roulette match, was very fun to try a roulette battle for a change. Although to be honest it was perhaps one of the most hax filled matches i have ever been part of (2 freezes off ice beam for me and a nice crit).

Regardless it was fun, and thanks for the match.

the sheer amount of hax in that battle were overwhelming.

AngryDragon1104

wondering if i can join heres my application

Username-AngryDragon1104
what i want to be called?-AngryDragon
FC-In signature
Activity Level-most of the time
Rate yourself as a battler- i keep on battling no matter what
Anything else -new to competive bbattling

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Okay, guys, terrible News: My save file on my HG got erased. Now, I still have a working Platinum, but all my pokemon on the HG File are gone... so for now, I'll have to be stepping out of the tourney until I can fix things. Okay, yeah. I'll put the Plat FC up sometime soon.

pokeman5959

hey guys, my laptop charger broke so i wont be on the chat as much and the only internet i have is my ds...but ill try to be back asap

ISDr

SoulCyndaquil11, AngryDragon1104, welcome to the clan , i entered u in the tribal medal section, and u start off with 5 medals in the tribal child rank, If you are reasonable active on the clan for a period of a week or more, I will automatically rank u up to Tribal Student then u can gain more medals, and request rank up battles, If any assistance is needed, feel free to ask,

Tribal medals updated. AND YESS, I wil be online on Friday from around 7.50 am , for a few hours, so I hope to meet as many people as possible,

edit: Yeah SoulCyndaquil11, I have entered u as a clan breeder as per ur post below this one.

AND Again, I got a Dragonite for the clan shop, and got a friedn to clone it.
Adamant Dragon Dance: Leftovers
EVs 252 HP,52 Atk,204 SPEED
Moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Earthquake, Roost ,

Cal, if u see this post, please put this ddnite in the shop in your post so poeple dont have to keep coming to the clan thread to look for the details of it.

ISDr

Last edited:
I just wanted to let you know also I can breed for the clan I'm currently breeding aerodactyls in heart gold

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Forgive me for nitpicking but I think my medal count is slightly off (not that I need anymore) but if I recall correctly I wasn't credited for the 5x flawless, 0 speed pineco. Didn't make too much noise about it since it was edited in. Just trying to keep my calculations accurate.

Also I am looking for two things:

a) A rank-up match at whomever's earliest convenience
b) If someone (preferably someone who has been with the clan a while; and that I can trust) wants to pick up a quick EV training project for me that would be appreciated. I had an RNG abused legend I have been meaning to train but university is getting the better of me.

Thanks in advance!

Aerodrome

Princess Zelda Fan!
It's not nitpicking if you're entitled to it.

It's like giving the lady at Mcdonalds $50, then she hands you $10 back, and you only bought a Cheeseburger.

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
If someone (preferably someone who has been with the clan a while; and that I can trust) wants to pick up a quick EV training project for me that would be appreciated. I had an RNG abused legend I have been meaning to train but university is getting the better of me.

Well TMK I would be more then happy to EV train for you, I think I meet your specifications for who you would like to do this task for you lol, I will be caught up today but if you can find the time to meet up tomorrow I could grab your Poke off you and have it EV trained very quick.

Also, to anyone else who needs an Pokemon EV trained I am trying to earn more medals so do not be shy to ask me via PM with the details of the spread you want and when you can meet for trade.

Talk to you all soon.

EDIT:
I caught this video on Youtube of a B/W Wifi battle including some of the legendaries and other notable Pokes, it gives a good representation of how the battle graphics have been updated and for those who already snuck a peek at the new Pokemon I recommend you take a look at it, it is very impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL4j6vhI9qg

I will note though that if you are trying to be Spoiler free regarding the storyline of the game as I am it would be wise not to look on Youtube for videos as it is highly likely it will be easy to accidentally catch something you do not want to see. This link was sent to me from my brother so I knew it was safe to watch, its going to be hard to dodge my way around the Spoilers until the North American release but I am still determined nevertheless to keep B/W as fresh as possible when I get my hands on it hehe.

Last edited:

NewBarkTownLegend

FantasticFalconForce
I need a couple of guys ev trained if anyones interested pm me.
Also i like the idea for a tourney where if ure pokemon faints u cant use it for the rest of the tourney. If anyone wants to ev train for me just give me a holler thanks in advance

ISDr

I just updated the medals TMK, Its nice of you to actualyl remind me coz i have been really busy lately, and I would request other members tha once jobs are done and you can post here/ vm/pm me, so i can update medals.

OH and get the tourney matchups done guys

AND good news, Reeno and DarkMudkip29x have now got clan co-leader posts thanks to the very helpful serebii mod, Archangel. So now, I just request both dark and reeno to update their posts on page 1 and get them completed.

ISDr

pokeman5959

hi guys, just wondering why i have been demoted to tribal student.. lol i was listed as a tribal healer a few days ago

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
hi guys, just wondering why i have been demoted to tribal student.. lol i was listed as a tribal healer a few days ago

My best guess is you were accidentally put in the Tribal Healer rank when ISDr was updating the medals and once he realized the error he corrected it, lol honest mistake I am sure you did not do anything that would warrant a demotion.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing

Hey saw your post about the ranks. The reason you were brought back to tribal student was because of an error. I had pointed it out to ISDr when we were discussing some discrepancies about the medal systems.

I don't want you to think you did anything wrong, before ISDr comes around but since I was there when we figured it out I thought I'd give you a straight answer.

The progression is Tribal Child -> Tribal Student -> Tribal Soldier -> Tribal Healer etc.

If you had a rank match already and won then you should be at tribal soldier and you should just let ISDr know (since I know you haven't been around long enough to have earned enough points to reach Healer but possibly have made Tribal Soldier).

Btw if you are free we should battle sometime since you are one of the few people here I have yet to face.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
hey guys I will be back in two days comp will be back with in that time so says the experts lol so expect me back soon carry on guys and we will rock n roll. Calarus

Status
Not open for further replies.