• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
hey guys I will be back in two days comp will be back with in that time so says the experts lol so expect me back soon carry on guys and we will rock n roll. Calarus

Great news Cal! I cannot wait to meet up with you in chat again, take it easy until then.

ISDr

OH sorry pokeman595, it was my posting mistake, wont happen again, i will be fully awake next time. I think I also told you on chat that you were Tribal Soldier, but sorry about my mistake,

ISDr

Last edited:

AJB1

Surprising
hey guys I will be back in two days comp will be back with in that time so says the experts lol so expect me back soon carry on guys and we will rock n roll. Calarus

Well then I guess I'll have to be around. I expect a battle when you get back :p

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
So, I'm slowly re-building my pokemon team, but I don't think that I'll be ready for the rest of the tourney.

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
So, I'm slowly re-building my pokemon team, but I don't think that I'll be ready for the rest of the tourney.

At the pace this tournament is going you might be able to train a new team well before the first round is over hahahaha, anyway all joking aside that is terrible about your file being erased, if you need help getting your team back together I can EV train some of your Pokes to lessen the burden, just let me know if I can help you in that regard.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
At the pace this tournament is going you might be able to train a new team well before the first round is over hahahaha, anyway all joking aside that is terrible about your file being erased, if you need help getting your team back together I can EV train some of your Pokes to lessen the burden, just let me know if I can help you in that regard.

Thanks a lot, though I should probably get to a point in the game where I can actually get these pokemon first.

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know I won my first badge in the Voltaic Crusaders league earlier against the Ghost Leader, lol, it was a fun match.

Also I will be making some time to go into chat as of a few hours of this post so I hope to see some of you there.

EDIT: I completed EV training 4 Pokemon for NewBarkTownLegend, there was a slight adjustment as to what pokes he wanted me to train so I will be taking a second order shortly, so as of now with the extra 12 medals added to my balance I should be at 41 total.

Last edited:

pokeman5959

okay thanks :)
hows the tourney matches going?

also i'm looking for ev training jobs, please PM me if you need one

ISDr

Just updated medals section,

Oh and guys, since my academics has also started, Its gonna be hard for me to come on as i did during holidays as usual lol, but I will be showing up whenever I can. Oh and anyone waiting for a rank up battle, can also request Reeno, DarkMudkip29x, or Calarus, in case I am not available,

OH and get the tourney matchups first round done, AND hope to meet you online soon cal,

ISDr

Last edited:

AJB1

Surprising
Anyone know why the microsoft framework 3.5 service pack 1 isn't able to connect to the server so it can download the installation files? It's really pissing me off....

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Okay, good News: my computer is virus-free, and i have a way of getting pokemon for mah team. Bad news: Not EV trained. Sooo.... yeah. I need them EV trained. I'm not asking for help, I'm just saying.

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Okay, good News: my computer is virus-free, and i have a way of getting pokemon for mah team. Bad news: Not EV trained. Sooo.... yeah. I need them EV trained. I'm not asking for help, I'm just saying.

Rey as I said just let me know when you need a poke EV trained and I will be more than happy to do it lol, if I am not around on chat when you would like to trade just PM me the best time available for you to meet up and I will get in touch as soon as I receive it.

AngryDragon1104 and i battled 4 times

i won three times 3-0
3-0
5-0
and i lost once 0-1

ISDr

Hi guys,

I have ranked SoulCyndaquil11, AngryDragon1104, NewBarkTownLegend , to Tribal Student, so I wish u all the best in your rank up battles that you can start requesting once you have enough medals, Oh, we are nearing out 500th post so a medal giveaway shall be arranged very soon like the first one, so that you can get help in the long term for rank ups that need a lot of medals, But dont forget to earn medals in the methods listed,

OH, and from this weekend, I have prepared kanto battle academy quizzes, link to the chat for that will be provided very soon, where medals can be earned based on knowledge of pokemon, and after all, a solid foundation in the 4th generation and previous is likely to easy transition into 5th generation , The way and number of medals earned per quiz will vary on the number of questions and usually you'll wend up with around 5 medals minimum lol,

And thanks to TMK for suggesting a way of medals count for breeding projects and how this makes the clan shop used more. Thanks, so if i meet any leader, /moderator/ TMK as the highest ranked member online, I will discuss a bit and the medal system shall bt put into practise there and then,

I have been very busy academically, and too much stuff to do, so I will keep popping in on evenings randomly, and for some time on Friday+Tuesday morning, but weekends will be my most active days, so hope to see most of you then, OH and Cal, I hope to meet u again soon, miss u lol,

ISDr

hello guys hey isdr i am almost ready for our battle just need to train one more poke

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Hi guys,

I have ranked SoulCyndaquil11, AngryDragon1104, NewBarkTownLegend , to Tribal Student, so I wish u all the best in your rank up battles that you can start requesting once you have enough medals, Oh, we are nearing out 500th post so a medal giveaway shall be arranged very soon like the first one, so that you can get help in the long term for rank ups that need a lot of medals, But dont forget to earn medals in the methods listed,

OH, and from this weekend, I have prepared kanto battle academy quizzes, link to the chat for that will be provided very soon, where medals can be earned based on knowledge of pokemon, and after all, a solid foundation in the 4th generation and previous is likely to easy transition into 5th generation , The way and number of medals earned per quiz will vary on the number of questions and usually you'll wend up with around 5 medals minimum lol,

And thanks to TMK for suggesting a way of medals count for breeding projects and how this makes the clan shop used more. Thanks, so if i meet any leader, /moderator/ TMK as the highest ranked member online, I will discuss a bit and the medal system shall bt put into practise there and then,

I have been very busy academically, and too much stuff to do, so I will keep popping in on evenings randomly, and for some time on Friday+Tuesday morning, but weekends will be my most active days, so hope to see most of you then, OH and Cal, I hope to meet u again soon, miss u lol,

ISDr

Glad to see that you liked the suggestion :D I also find it kind of cool how its like my own special class. Hope it works out and prevents some tribal medal inflation :p

Also I am going to try to be online as much as possible but with school, gym and the new Castlevania game... well lets just say i'll be busy.

Still can't wait for the rank matches, so when i see one of you leaders I'll be sure to challenge!

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Now we are officially over 500 posts thanks to all of us who actively visit this thread, I can already feel my Tribal Wallet getting fatter, lol

I have had a few EV training requests so everyone who submitted an order just get back to me when you would like to trade and I can get started.

Also, if anyone will be online as of a few hours of this post I will be making some time to go to chat so I hope to see some of you then.

EDIT:

TMK and I battled earlier when we met up on xat, his win 0-2, a good game all around I enjoyed it.

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Just another quick battling update defeated Zodiac 2-0. It was a close match and had the potential to be pretty haxy in either direction (if not for some well placed subs). It was a great match, and for a while there I thought I was going to be beaten.

Never the less I must say it was a bit nerve racking to be facing a pokemon that I bred! My own creations have turned against me!

Great game Zodiac, looking forward to the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.