• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Wow lots of posts before I managed to get back around here, lol.

@BoldJirachi: Thanks alot, I appreciate the kind words. I just want to make sure everyone has an easy time getting settled in here so they feel comfortable within the clan.

@TMK: I have said it before but the Pokes you supply are well worth the wait!

@xMetagrossx: As TMK mentioned earlier there is an auto Level 100 feature on the Wifi, heck I barely have a Pokemon leveled over 50 these days thanks to that, lol.

@Rey: Pokemon Online is a good program to have whether you want to grab a quick battle or playtest a team before building it on the actual game. I have found it to be a very useful resource.

@Everyone in the clan: I will make some time to go on chat again later, this time at a more decent hour so hopefully I can catch some battles this time around, hehe.

Talk to you all soon.

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
lol sryy yes i am new to wifi battles ok then thats good like Zodiac mine are all around 50
im ready to battle later 2
o and i just got a shiny Meganium :D lol

Last edited:

THREE_PIOJO_ONE

Application-
Username-THREE_PIOJO_ONE
What would you like to be called?-ANGELO
FC-4426 4327 9845
Activity Level-MOSTLY EVERYNIGHT
Rate yourself as a battler-NOOB
Anything else we should know?MY FRIEND INVITED ME TOO JOIN HIS CLAN HIS USERNAME IS OZZ_DAWG

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
I just had a battle with 3OZZ_DAWG1, it was my win 2-0, a critical on Outrage against me evened the score a bit but nonetheless I consider it to be a good game, it was fun. Hope to battle some more of you all soon especially some of the new members I have not fought yet.

Last edited:

ISDr

THREE_PIOJO_ONE, welcome to the clan, and its 5 more medals for 30zz dawg,

Yeah and Aero, sorry that u see less of me at ur times, reason: i am usually at uni and cant access the chats lol, so i am getting a new phone soon that i can access the chats during my free time,

AND zodiac sage, i cant say thank you enough to bee great help in helping out our new members, so u get 6 medals for being caught AWESOME, Again thanks alot,

AND, since about the tourney, I will now set a deadline, : All first round battle should be done by Friday, if not, the ones not inactive will have to be disqualified or we might start another tourney, DarkMudkip29x, hope to see u soon to sort this out.

ISDr

Last edited:

3OZZ_DAWG1

Well first i have met and talk to IDSr in the clan chat.

then I had 2 battles that i enjoyed today one against zodaic which he won 2-0, i thought i had it but it turn out differently then i exspected to be never the less GG.
second battle was with IDSr we had a some what of a practice battle. I use a team that i was testing but i lost but it was a good game he beat me 3-0.

Also I've got a new pokemon in my team. And i got it from the poke shop. and 2 item.
And recieve 5 more medals for recruting a new member.

And if anybody in the clan wants to battle.? PM me well good night.
:p

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
im also looking to battle and should be around most of the day
also im looking for a job

EDIT: I somehow won the battle against zodiacsage but it was close for sure. Like he said i had a poke that just walled his last one so i just barely got the win. Cnt wait to battle him again.

ill be home everyday around 3 pm Eastern Standard time if anyone is looking for a battle

Last edited:

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Well as far as the tourney goes my opponent has not been online in three weeks so I would be surprised if my match actually gets done by Friday, lol. It was discussed before that perhaps if the battles still have not been done by then maybe we could just sub in some of the newer members who would like to participate so we can keep the tournament rolling.

Also, I have a few EV orders I will be working on throughout the day so if you gave me a job to do you can expect some progress on those, I hope to have all my orders completed by tomorrow so I will keep everyone who is waiting updated.

And later on I will try to make some time to go to chat, but if you want to battle just send me a PM if I am not on and I will get back to you as soon as I receive it.

Talk to you all soon.

EDIT: I had a battle with xMetagrossx, his win 0-2, he played really well and threw a Poke at me near the end of the game that surprised me as I almost never see it in OU, a good game for sure I enjoyed it.

EDIT: I just had my first battle in the PVS Tournament being held here on Serebii, I won 2-0 and am moving on to the next round, lets hope I can keep representing the Savages in a good light for the rest of the tourney, lol.

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Wow, looks like everyone i getting busy and earning medals faster than I can keep up. If I want to preserve my rank status (eventually I will find one of you leaders for that match). I am going to have to get myself back into gear. So now that my exam is over with I will have zodiac's project done tonight (that is if I can break my mini-addiction to Lords of Shadow). And be taking on some other breeding projects in order to increase my standing here again.

I am also hoping to get a few new battles in, even though I have yet to change my team around (seriously I have been wanting to breed myself something for months and just don't have the desire to do it!)

Class starts for me soon, but expect to see my on chat tonight after class ends (after 6:00pm EDT) for some battles and what not.

Also ISDR, keep me posted on if Cal approves of the idea to change the shop structure around. I just like to know if my ideas are helpful or not.

FINALLY! I finished my current "breeding" project once again I am a bit of a perfectionist so I went out of my way to ensure the perfect hidden power.

Spr_3r_000.png

Name: Secret (I forgot what you wanted me to nickname it so be sure to tell me)
Nature: Secret
Ability: Secret
IVs: 30/18/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power:
FireIC_Big.png
Captured in:
Bag_Quick_Ball_Sprite.png

The date of capture is fairly odd but that is because date plays a part in what IV spreads I can capture, so its a minor aesthetic drawback but you can't argue with the results.

As always image sprite courtesy of bulbapedia!

Last edited:

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
FINALLY! I finished my current "breeding" project once again I am a bit of a perfectionist so I went out of my way to ensure the perfect hidden power.

Spr_3r_000.png

Name: Secret (I forgot what you wanted me to nickname it so be sure to tell me)
Nature: Secret
Ability: Secret
IVs: 30/18/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power:
FireIC_Big.png
Captured in:
Bag_Quick_Ball_Sprite.png

The date of capture is fairly odd but that is because date plays a part in what IV spreads I can capture, so its a minor aesthetic drawback but you can't argue with the results.

As always image sprite courtesy of bulbapedia!

Ok great TMK I appreciate it, I am taking care of a few things atm but if I do not meet with you in chat soon then I can just pick it up later.

Also I attempted to battle reaper, the first one ended in a disconnect pretty early on, after only two turns. We fought again right afterward and after about 10-15 minutes of intense battle it disconnected again!! I do not know if it was a server issue or what but it was highly unlikely it was on his end as in my opinion he was pretty set to win. His team had several Pokes my team just hates and he was using them very well. Sorry about all that I hope the next time we battle it will be smooth sailing unlike this madness we had to deal with tonight.

I will try to make some time to go into chat in maybe an hour or so but depending how caught up I get finishing these projects and dealing with wife stuff it may be later or not at all.

Talk to you all soon.

EDIT: As TMK said in the post below this one he has indeed delivered my Poke and deserves every medal he is going to earn for it, lol.

Also, I am spending the rest of night putting some well needed work into the projects I have taken on, as for the one I am doing for NewBarkTownLegend there is one extra step beyond EV training he wants for his Pokes so this is what is causing the delay on that order, though I will say it is expected to be finished very soon so I apologize for the wait but promise it is in the last steps of completion as I type this message.

Last edited:

ISDr

Medals updated. For the updates to the clan shop system , and jobs relation, I will need to talk to cal by this weekend hopefully hope to see cal soon, but if Cal doesnt show up, then we can use the system we have discussed, and use it and when Cal comes back, he can make it even better coz he has some of the best ideas out of experience,

Dark, Reeno, pliz tell me when u will be online coz it will be nice to grab a few ideas from u guys too lol,

ISDr

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Medals updated. For the updates to the clan shop system , and jobs relation, I will need to talk to cal by this weekend hopefully hope to see cal soon, but if Cal doesnt show up, then we can use the system we have discussed, and use it and when Cal comes back, he can make it even better coz he has some of the best ideas out of experience,

Dark, Reeno, pliz tell me when u will be online coz it will be nice to grab a few ideas from u guys too lol,

ISDr

You would be very surprised at the level of experience that many of us have. Over a year as leader and even longer as co-leader since my joining the forums two years ago of an old clan; it would be a crying shame to underestimate that.

Sorry if that sounds a bit harsh, but it feels like a bit of injustice to use someone's idea and then automatically suggest that someone else could do it better. It feels almost insulting really. Do well to remember that many of the benefits that this clan reaps by way of my services were all born from my desire to help my clan all that time ago and were practiced and tested and dare I say perfected with that in mind; and that it is the culmination of that "experience" that I lend to the clan for virtually nothing except the right to use a certain banner.

Forgive me if I am out of line, but I detest being underestimated, and it just felt like a spit in the face.

Last edited:

ISDr

Point taken TMK, my post earlier was just to get all leaders 2gether, since I am not in charge of all the stuff, but just maintain the stuff if requested to lol, Neve again think that this is underestimating u lol, coz u know very well, thats not the case,

Anyway, now for some good news lol, i will be available some evenings from 6-7 pm (uk time , usually so if u wanna catch up on chat then feel free,

ISDr

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Look whos back everyone CAL!!! lol I will be on in 2 hours. unfortunatly because i am now back to work i will only be on during breaks and when I finish work if i am not tired by the day but I must make an effort. my comp returned a day ago all set and ready to do some business. Also I wont be able to battle for a awhile i havent found my DS yet ive been looking for some time now. Trying to think where I put it down last but any way I will keep looking cause need to battle. Good job to ISDr and the other co-leaders for watching the clan while I was gone I will see you all very shortly 2 hours from this post. so its 9:00 am now so 11:00 am I will be on and again at 1:00 pm bye till then. Calarus

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Look whos back everyone CAL!!! lol I will be on in 2 hours. unfortunatly because i am now back to work i will only be on during breaks and when I finish work if i am not tired by the day but I must make an effort. my comp returned a day ago all set and ready to do some business. Also I wont be able to battle for a awhile i havent found my DS yet ive been looking for some time now. Trying to think where I put it down last but any way I will keep looking cause need to battle. Good job to ISDr and the other co-leaders for watching the clan while I was gone I will see you all very shortly 2 hours from this post. so its 9:00 am now so 11:00 am I will be on and again at 1:00 pm bye till then. Calarus

Oh you can definitely expect to see me around on the Clan chat when you are on! As I am sure you have read we have been doing our best to keep the Clan in tip top shape in your absence, I hope you are proud at how we have been handling things as of late. As you are probably aware a few of us have been shooting around ideas to make this Clan the best it can be, namely TMK's idea about the shop and services, which in my opinion is right on the money. I have been helping keep new members informed and interested as well as shooting ISDr a few ideas as well which I will discuss with you when we talk. And speaking of ISDr, it would put a smile on your face to know your former student has been working diligently as a Co Leader, posting updates and keeping us informed on what is going on just about everyday, as well as being available if we are in need of anything from the shop, etc.

Great to hear you are back, cant wait to talk to you, if any of the new members read this make sure to be around so you can meet our Leader and so he can meet everyone who is new to the Clan.

Talk to you all very soon.

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Hey everyone, my friend from serebii/smogon has given me an awesome pokemon I have been looking for; and I mean for a long time. Sure it was cloned but it was RNG abused not hacked (he is a very trustworthy source especially since I usually use my own pokemon).

Also many thanks to Zodiac for EV training it for me.

I am taking all challenges to test it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.