• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
War thread has been approved now everyone go and find you're opponents and take their heads. I am already gonna send a VM to my opponent see you on the battle field guys. Calarus

RonRonRon

Fake You Out
beat noodles
lost to itachi

lost to zodiac it was a great battle until he got flinch hax 2 times in a row... ah well stuff happens

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
beat noodles
lost to itachi

lost to zodiac it was a great battle until he got flinch hax 2 times in a row... ah well stuff happens

Yeah that was a rough hand you got dealt there, a 2DD Gyara already on the field and then throw in two consecutive flinch haxes on Waterfall, ouch..., very well played though and even though it was stacked against you I admire the fact you didn't give up. And technically you don't have to report battles with people outside the Clan so itachi doesn't count, lol.

ISDr

Sorry about 2day morning couldnt turn up, guys, had some emergency situation i had to deal with, i will be here though tonight if i can , but definitely 2moro, from morning (a bit late coz i am not in my home lol atm), and on Monday Morning for a brief, time,

ISDr

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Im on the chat right now to MEMBER anyone who is not a member, reason I had to reset the chat and the password so that suppose hacker does not try something dumb. So its not that anyone got kicked out its for our safety and pleasure. Thank you for understanding.Calarus

Abe I need the packages for the deal guy gettin frisky with me lol so please hurry.

Last edited:

pokeman5959

beat ron 1-0... veryvery close.. only 18 hp left lol :)

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Just posting to say, I CALARUS HAVE TAKEN THE HEAD OF SWIFT AND THUS CALARUSIFIED AMEN!!!. So now on we go TS do youre worst and bring it home. Score 4-1 my favor, she fled after we started to stall.

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Thank you Void for the congratulating, so it is all up to my 2 students. So everyone in TS let's get to that war thread and booste the morale. We will show the true spirit of a TS Warrior when he is in war. So show alot of family support cause we got this guys. Calarus

viridian91

VVFS OWNER
All we need is one more win for victory! Congratulations to Cal for bringing home our 2nd win in this war. Best of luck to Zodiacsage and ISDr in their upcoming war battles! :D

Battle between Shadow. and viridian started!

Tier: OverUsed Gen 4
Rule: Unrated

viridian sent out Uxie!
Shadow. sent out Metagross!

Start of turn 1
Uxie used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around Shadow.'s team!

The foe's Metagross used Meteor Mash!
The attack of the foe's Metagross missed!

Start of turn 2
Uxie used U-turn!
The foe's Metagross lost 14% of its health!
viridian called Uxie back!
viridian sent out Azelf!

The foe's Metagross used Meteor Mash!
SF19 is watching the battle.
Azelf lost 292 HP! (100% of its health)
Azelf fainted!

Shadow.: gosh darn
viridian sent out Infernape!

SF19: this is just too hot for me sorry
Shadow.: lol

Start of turn 3
Infernape used Earthquake!
It's super effective!
The foe's Metagross lost 70% of its health!

The foe's Metagross used Earthquake!
It's super effective!
SF19: ;3
Infernape lost 265 HP! (90% of its health)
Infernape fainted!
The foe's Metagross fainted!

viridian sent out Weavile!

Shadow. sent out Gyarados!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Gyarados!

Weavile is exerting its Pressure!
The foe's Gyarados intimidates Weavile!
Weavile's Attack fell!

Start of turn 4
viridian called Weavile back!
viridian sent out Uxie!

The foe's Gyarados used Dragon Dance!
The foe's Gyarados's Attack rose!
The foe's Gyarados's Speed rose!

The foe's Gyarados restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 5
Uxie used ThunderPunch!
It's super effective!
The foe's Gyarados lost 81% of its health!
The foe's Gyarados fainted!

SF19: lol
Shadow.: .
Shadow. sent out Raikou!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Raikou!

The foe's Raikou is exerting its Pressure!
viridian: phew
Shadow.: see if MM hit

Start of turn 6
viridian called Uxie back!
viridian sent out Dusknoir!

Dusknoir is exerting its Pressure!
The foe's Raikou used Calm Mind!
The foe's Raikou's Sp. Att. rose!
The foe's Raikou's Sp. Def. rose!

Shadow.: that wouldnt have happened

Start of turn 7
The foe's Raikou used Substitute!
The foe's Raikou made a substitute!

Dusknoir used Earthquake!
It's super effective!
The foe's Raikou's substitute faded!

SF19: lolz

Start of turn 8
The foe's Raikou used Thunderbolt!
Dusknoir lost 216 HP! (87% of its health)

Dusknoir used Earthquake!
It's super effective!
The foe's Raikou lost 52% of its health!
The foe's Raikou fainted!

Dusknoir restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Shadow. sent out Sceptile!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Sceptile!

Start of turn 9
viridian called Dusknoir back!
viridian sent out Gengar!

The foe's Sceptile used Dragon Pulse!
Gengar lost 142 HP! (54% of its health)

Start of turn 10
The foe's Sceptile used Hidden Power!
Gengar lost 120 HP! (45% of its health)
Gengar fainted!
SF19: xD

Start of turn 11
Weavile used Ice Punch!
It's super effective!
The foe's Sceptile lost 67% of its health!
The foe's Sceptile fainted!

Shadow. sent out Heatran!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Heatran!

Shadow.: haxxxxxx
SF19: :3

Start of turn 12
viridian called Weavile back!
viridian sent out Dusknoir!

Dusknoir is exerting its Pressure!
The foe's Heatran used Overheat!
Dusknoir lost 47 HP! (18% of its health)
The foe's Heatran's Sp. Att. sharply fell!
Dusknoir fainted!

Start of turn 13
Weavile used Low Kick!
It's super effective!
The foe's Heatran lost 77% of its health!
The foe's Heatran fainted!

Shadow. sent out Weavile!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Weavile!

The foe's Weavile is exerting its Pressure!

Start of turn 14
Weavile used Low Kick!
It's super effective!
The foe's Weavile lost 75% of its health!
The foe's Weavile fainted!

viridian won the battle!
viridian: definitely a good game bro
Shadow.: brosef

Last edited:

ISDr

Congratulations on the win cal, My war battle is likely to be 2moro, , so i am just preparing lol, will need loads of practice to get my team ready.

ISDr

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Thanks I had her in my grasp by seeing her lead. After that all cake not to mention I used my wall breaker team and it did very well. All we need now is a win from either you or Zodiac to finish this all up in time. TMK will also be free to negotiate a war with Team Rocket for us. So vinder give you're opponent he'll as well as you Zodiac. Guy when we win this, this will set our course for better and bigger clans and opportunities. And also I want ppl to make alot of effort to rank up. I want a clan of all warlords to show our power and prowess to any that wish to challenge the TS warriors of serebii, that is all for now see you all tomorrow. Calarus

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Well guys sorry to say I lost my War match, you can read the details in the thread. Despite my loss though I was very pleased with how I handled myself in the battle and my opponent gave me a great match.

It's all on your shoulders now Vinder, but I can think of almost no one better to be the one who seals the deal. We will all be here cheering you on and to show you our support, no matter what the result is though I am sure you will make us proud.

I will be on and off today so I am sure I will run into a few of you, talk to you all soon.

EDIT: Had a Gym Match with one of the leaders of the Golden Armies League, it was my victory 2-0. A crit in my favor helped me steer the match towards victory but you all know how I feel about hax, it comes and goes on both sides so unless there is an extreme amount of it then it should be called out as a GG, not to mention that the crit happened on their lead after my lead was already down so I cannot help to think it didn't impact the match too greatly, despite what my opponent might believe, lol.

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Just posting to say I whooped an arrogant Advent member 5-0 with just 2 pkmn. And he dared to come and call me arrogant. I think his name is Kristina of Kris something but no one special. Check my VM's for the story of failness. Talk to you guys later tonight.

voidhawk

Blergh!
lol!

what the hell was with that guy (little girl? ;))

obviously needed to be beaten.

why would anyone get that up tight about being absolutely wrecked... :D

good on ya, Calarus.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Hey hawk you should come on chat sometime cause I'd really like to meet you and so would the other guys. So hope to see you tomorrow I'm off tomorrow cause I want to see the out come of our war so I'll be on chat for a long time. Well I will take a rain check due meetings with my lawyer and what not. So I am really hoping that Vinder beats old man cause if we do BAM. Calarus

voidhawk

Blergh!
i'm on now. this is a good clan :)

need to talk to you about shop items that i can breed

Status
Not open for further replies.