• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISDr

Post made.

AND I will keep popping in to the chat time to time, but will show up on usual t imes from Friday Morning.
ISDr

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
After many tries i have finally finished Zodiacs Project
thats 10 medals to me because zodiac said so lol
for now i will not take any more projects since basketball is starting and thanksgiving is soon but i will continue when I can

Last edited:

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Sorry for the lack of activity this past week guys, needless to say its been a busy one for me, I have been getting all the details of my next semester for college worked out as well as doing the unthinkable and considering full time employment, lol. I hope to get a break next week as things have cooled down just a bit considering the approaching holidays.

Also confirming xMetax's RNG breed and delivery, I told him if he got it to me fast last weekend I would give him 10 medals or 7 medals if he got it to me after that, despite the fact it took him a week to do it I have decided to give him 10 medals anyway because I am still pleased with the time frame he got it to me, so ISDr subtract 10 from my account putting me at 70 and add 10 to xMetax's account, the medals are well worth it and I thank you again for taking on my project!

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
So today we were raided by the OSL trolls and I wanted to say that no matter how hard they try im still more powerful than they are lol yeah baby. But meh any ways heres a rule, no one out side of TS is allowed in the clan chat. no exceptions cause we have to play our cards right. if they need to speak to you do it in pc thats all. And if some of you want to resign cause of this please feel free to, cause I will never give up they wil not win so easily. So bring it on OSL trolls Calarus the king of KANTO is prepared for youre WORST MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BAm baby!!!

pokeman5959

^^ I confirm that, i dont know whats going on, anyways just dropping by to say hello

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Yeah don't worry about it ppl who are going to be away it's all good. I can handle things in the clan till the holiday is over so have fun and just relax.

ISDr

- Breeder
- EV Trainer
- Item Collector BALOTA

zodiac 70
xmetagrossx +10
voidhawk 25
Balota +6 for above 2 posts, next time u can just edit ur first post to make it easier to read lol
I.D, Balota, voidHawk have all been ranked up to student, (sorry if i was a bit late guys), so if u have the medals required for next rank, and battles count, (see post on page 1 for details), start requesting ranks up battles, good luck with that guys.

Hi guys thats what i have updated so far, AND good job guys keep the activity up.

AND cal, for OSL "trolls", easy soln:: buffer chat so we can all be friends since we are serebii''ans, + we will discuss it further to keep clan business within clan and clan-serebii relation well in respect + great competitiveness + fun

ISDr

Last edited:
hey guys,how the clan been going?hey isdr when can you test my team?hey isdr can you make me a banner?

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
We need to pick up the activity and start battling more ppl, and I am working on a tournament also so stand by.

viridian91

VVFS OWNER
Okay guys new tourney, GET STOKED.
-Standard OU Rules and Clauses apply, NO rotom forms will be allowed.
-Once all applications have been received and match-ups posted, please make contact and arrange a time to battle with your opponent within at least three days of notification.
-Have fun and good luck guys, can't wait to see the champ of this tourney :D

Registrations for the tourney are now open; please submit a simple post confirming your participation :)

Participants:
1. Zodiacsage
2. voidhawk
3. Balota
4. TMK

Last edited:

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Alright guys looks like I have another busy week ahead of me but of course I will be around when I can, looks like most of my activity should pick up on the weekends which seems to be the same for alot of us so it should work out just fine.

Also, as you should all know if there is a tourney in the works I cannot resist but to participate so count me in on that action for sure.

voidhawk

Blergh!
I'll sign up for the tournament as well! sounds like a lot of fun!

i won't be available on saturday or sunday my time (GMT +8) so i'll work round that with my opponent.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Sorry to do this to you all but I am going to kill all your hopes of winning this tourney.

I am throwing my hat into the arena. Sign me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.