• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Sorry to do this to you all but I am going to kill all your hopes of winning this tourney.

I am throwing my hat into the arena. Sign me up.

Now that is what I like to hear! If we are lucky maybe we can actually get past the first round matches this time around, last tournament ended in nothing short of epic failure cause half the people who signed up went AWOL, hehe.

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
id be happy to join but i might not be able to battle till Sunday

RonRonRon

Fake You Out
wifi was messed up but managed to get one battle
a metronome battle with noodle, it was really funny

pokeman5959

count me in on the tourney :)

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that I won my second Badge in the Golden Armies league. It might not be as accredited as the OSL but its a good start to get experience against monotype teams and a battle is a battle, lol.

May be on chat tonight I am going to try to make some time before I rest, talk to you all soon.

pokeman5959

beat Mike 6-0, lost to Ron 2-0 and lost to Cal

RonRonRon

Fake You Out
had a great day today won all my battles
battled cal, mike and noodles

they were all pretty fair free off hax for the most part

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Scoot

Sorry to do this to you all but I am going to kill all your hopes of winning this tourney.

I am throwing my hat into the arena. Sign me up.

Hey now dont forget me TMK im joinin in this thing so scoot over, Count me in Abe time to get jack the ripper nasty aka banana slammah rammah hammah!!! XD

voidhawk

Blergh!
for medal count, lost to ron.

also, i did some cloning for balota - 2 medals

breeding project for ZS + couple of items = 15 medals (he said he'd give me extra, coz he's nice!)

spend my 18 medals on a rank up battle application.

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Confirming medals to Void, -15 puts me at 55 now I believe.

Edit: Battled pokeman5959, my victory 1-0, a real close game and it all came down to the Poke Void just delivered to me, thanks again Void, lol.

Just to keep it simple in one post that puts me at 58 medals now after that win.

Last edited:

Aerodrome

Princess Zelda Fan!
I forgot to mention I won a UU battle against Balota the other day (along with my losses. Including a lol5-0 defeat in ubers)

hey guys dies any body know where isdr is

reaper753951

Overlord!!!
Username-reaper753951
What would you like to be called?-reaper
FC-3825 5113 4208
Activity Level-weekends certanly weekdays.. mabye
Rate yourself as a battler-pretty good..
Anything else we should know?this is a re-aplication... i was inactive for a couple of months due to internet loss...

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Hey this is a blanket notice. Right now you may have noticed I have not been battling and when I have I have stopped recording medals and what not. But right now I am letting you all know I will probably not be resuming regular activity until late December, or early January.

Now here is the part you will all care about, All breeding projects are currently on hiatus. I will not be even making an attempt to fill those orders. And I will NOT be taking on any new orders for the future until further notice! Class finals, and family emergencies mean that I cannot devote any time to the process. Real life dictates that I put that job on the back burner. I am sorry for the troubles, but if you can't understand that then I have nothing to say to you.

voidhawk

Blergh!
cheers viridian! and i guess thats 18 medals gone as well!

That brings me to 27, after beating noodlecup the other day.

Sorry to hear that TMK, but whatever you are doing is more important. I wish you well!

ISDr

Hi all, I have just put voidhawk to tribal soldier now,

Keep up the activity guys, and do not forget, that u need to Pm me all the final medal counts (what they should be) this weekend (preferably sunday or after that, so i can update as soon as possible, When my uni work will reduce, i will handle the medals like before, so u do not have to Pm me all the time, but jsut for a few more (3/4) weeks, keep the Pms coming weekends.

AND just forgot, : put me in the tourney abe lol, I am still waiting for Archangel to set you your post on page 1 very soon. AND my latest team will be ready for testing on PO on saturday, and wifi (on Sunday at very earliest, after i finish Ev training a pokemon)

ISDr

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Hey guys,

So far I have had a pretty laid back Thanksgiving, ate like a beast earlier, lol. I am going to try find some time to go to chat later when things wind down but if not I will be on tomorrow to catch some battles and chat.

Talk to you all soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.