• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Okay np Z cause I want to start class as soon as you arrive. Keep the posts up guys we have to keep alive BAM

ISDr

Had 2 epic batles against cal, won 1 and lost one, gg cal, those were very awesome battles, Will improve on my teams now.

ISDr

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Yes I do second that motion 2 epic battles between the young and the old so keep at guys cause we are gonna be busy when you all return. WAR!!!

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Hey guys,

Expect to see me in the chat here in a few hours or so, hope to see you all there so we can catch some battles and conversation.

RonRonRon

Fake You Out
had a few battles today
good battles with cal and void
the one against noodles i got a few too many crits lol

pokeman5959

hey guys i wont be on for around a week, well i will but limited, sat subject tests comin up so gotta study. hope everyone is doing good

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
I will be on chat for about 3 hours from this post see you all when I go there. Calarus

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Just had a good match with Ron. Which I won 2-0. It was very haxy on both sides (it was actually even). In the begining the hax was in my favor, breaking confusions, and 2 crits. While towards the end the hax was on his side (not a single paralysis and not a single confusion hit during parafusion and 2 crits of course).

Very fun match and a good welcome back for me I guess. So lets get back to recording battles. For my sake lets just call that the "1st match" as a warrior.

voidhawk

Blergh!
Hey guys,

I've finished my studies for the year (finally finished my financial maths unit...), so I should be able to get some more battles done on the chat!

Look forward to talking to you all later!

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Battled Abe, my win 4-0, he let me set up early on that pretty much sums it up.

Tomorrow afternoon it finally looks like I have a free day to relax a little so I should be around the chat then if I feel the need to go to bed early tonight.

Cal I have been going over your lesson so don't worry I haven't forgotten about that, lol.

Talk to you all soon.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Had a good match with Void tonight (this morning technically), won 3-0 there were a few key misses that sealed the game for me which I think had a huge impact on the game. Needless to say though I always feel good when I go on a Raikou sweep!

Good game, and that is "match number 2" as warrior Savage. Jeez where is my head today, I almost demoted myself!

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
XD @ TMK, good one. Any way guys I will be very busy today due to a very long meeting. so expect me on the chat about 5-6 pm. The meetings are very long and what not so the leaders you guys are in charge wish me luck. Calarus

Chimmy Timmy

Prometheus Brown
Hey CT here, i know i havent been active at all because of school and not having my ds but next week when i go home ill have my ds and ill be ready to get back into action for TS, though ill be really rusty at first. Ill check back here or the chat site in a week, see ya then.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Oh yeah, I beat Balota 1-0 earlier today, he said he wanted me to beat his winning streak, so I gladly obliged. Got close towards the end, but never the less I pulled through.

Chalk that up as win and match # 3 as a savage.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Okay just posting to let you guys know that I wont be on tomorrow, cause I need to leave for Vegas Friday and Im busy at wor tomorrow getting paperwork done and what not. I will return on Tuesday so dont worry.So the leaders you are all incharge and so on in rank. i will be here to say hello and goodbye before i leave so yeah catch you all later.

Status
Not open for further replies.