• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISDr

Np cal, hope u return soon lol.

Sorry all that i havent been on much, as u all know lol , uni term 1 is ending soon so then i will be able to show up even more, Its just too much work towards end of term as even practice exams are coming up

I will though try to be online 2moro afternoon, like at time of this post, and even today for a bit. But wekend i will be here from morning, so i hope to see u soon cal on line

ISDr

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Alright, had another match with Abe at his request and won 4-0 this time so that brings me to win #5 as a savage.

Also with my labs FINALLY ending this week I am beginning to take applications for the next war roster. Once I see if we have enough interest I will start negotiations. Get to me via PM or on the chat and we will see where we go from there.

As a friendly reminder, I have been for the last few weeks observing the behavior of members on and off and believe me when I tell you that your activity level coupled with the way that you present yourself will be taken into account. Also, members who are selected and agree to war will be held to a strict code of conduct to be described in more detail in the near future. I will not have the same nonsense happen as last time.

Edit: All good things must come to an end match #6 goes down as a loss to Ron 0-3. Was a good game I was thoroughly out classed.

Last edited:

RonRonRon

Fake You Out
had some great battles yesterday
i think Balota needs to calm down, he seems to have some problems
anyway good matchs against tmk ad void

Balota

Shush Ron it's you and Tmk, i just said " I guess " and you and Tmk went on a rampage, so i can only say right back at ya.

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Well everybody I am glad to say after a slight delay I have finally ranked to Warrior. I had my match against Abe and pulled off a 5-0 win. Now it's time to start getting the battles in for my next Rank Up hehehe.

EDIT: Battled Balota, my win 2-0, a great game overall and for a first battle against him it was very fun.

That also marks my first battle as Warrior!

EDIT: Also, I was wondering what was happening with that tournament we were all signing up for? It would be great if we could finally have a tourney here again that gets past the first round, lol. I think there should still be some spots open so if any of you read this and have not signed up for make sure to do that so we can get this party started!

Last edited:

card986

Application-
Username-Card986
What would you like to be called?-Card
FC- 0432/5008/2499
Activity Level-
Rate yourself as a battler-7 because i really dont face serebii People i dont know there rates.
Anything else we should know? i'm not really plaing my ss (which my fc is for in application) so if i need to battle you or something i will tell u my pearl later.

voidhawk

Blergh!
Welcome Card, nice to see you here!

In other news, I won a completely haxalicious battle against TMK. the Hax was the worst i've ever seen... TMK did a good job with what he was dealt, so cheers for the match TMK!

To everyone who has RNG requests, i will be getting them done soon. sorry for the wait ZS!

Catch you all on the chat :)

card986

SO am I in the clan now?

And i am currently breeding mudkip so if anyone needs a mudkip other then the nature of relaxed which i have been trying to get and isn't working out. then I can set you up with a mudkip. ;munchlax;

I also have half a box of eevee so if you want one of those I can set you up.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Welcome Card, nice to see you here!

In other news, I won a completely haxalicious battle against TMK. the Hax was the worst i've ever seen... TMK did a good job with what he was dealt, so cheers for the match TMK!

To everyone who has RNG requests, i will be getting them done soon. sorry for the wait ZS!

Catch you all on the chat :)

Confirming the loss for #7, as he said it was very haxy in his favor, and I think I may have been able to have had a fighting chance otherwise but he still played very well and I'll just come back stronger next time.

ISDr

card986 welcome to the clan. Sorry for my late post to confirm that , but i had added u to the members list on my post already. Have fun, and if any questions or help needed feel free to ask.

I will get my team on hopefully Wednesday, and then i will be able to get back on wifi, till then i am stuck to PO.

ISDr

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Had two good matches #8 and #9, lost one to Ron 0-2 if I recall correctly, and then bounced back to beat Balota 2-0.

Good games guys it was fun!

Balota

Confirming Tmk stomped me 2-0 And Ron won 2-0 was good matches, and i beat Voidhawk 6-0 :p I think that's it.

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Battled Cobalt, his win 0-1, a VERY close match we were head to head the whole way, there is one mistake I can think that I made on my part that may have been my downfall but nevertheless it was a great match and for claiming he was rusty he put up an amazing fight.

EDIT: Battled Voidhawk, my win 3-0, a good match overall, my Machamp went on another rampage taking the heads of four of his Pokes before he dropped (the last two while confused and paralyzed, hehe), he got me into a very tricky position that spelled some serious danger but I managed to get the upper hand due to some well placed switches. As always it is fun battling my fellow clan mates.

That puts me at three matches as Warrior.

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
i have returned!!!!!

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Alright guys it looks like in the next couple of weeks we will be having a war with Team Rocket. I will be needed volunteers for this so start preparing and shoot me a PM if you want in and I will be sorting through the eligible volunteers to generate a war roster.

There are no real details yet, but I was asked if we were interested and I think we have had more than enough down time since our last war.

So once again let me know if you are interested so I can get this sorted out. I don't know if I will reserve myself a spot yet; I think it will really come down to how many applications we have, just because I don't want to seem so arrogant as to give myself a spot. Well regardless of that little rant I expect you guys to work hard and get ready for a tough one. These guys are good.

ISDr

Hope you get well soon Aero. ANd welcome back cal, cant wait to meet u online soon. ALso chimmy timmy, and all other members who have been really busy , hope to see you soon online, coz hopefully you shall be free this coming holiday period.

And yeah, I will resume wifi battling this weekend guaranteed, so till then PO, but weekend is not far so yay :)

ISDr

Status
Not open for further replies.