• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Alright I will be on for most of the day tomorrow sorry was very busy at work. And also TMK please notify me when you have choosen a war opponent if not I will do so cause I need a good clan fight before holidays. And everyone else carry on, Zodiac i am gettin worried of youre where abouts please stay active and let me know when you are around and please stop by chat. You have already missed 3 lessons so far and Voidhawk is improving with great skill. So Carry on Savages. Calarus

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Alright I will be on for most of the day tomorrow sorry was very busy at work. And also TMK please notify me when you have choosen a war opponent if not I will do so cause I need a good clan fight before holidays. And everyone else carry on, Zodiac i am gettin worried of youre where abouts please stay active and let me know when you are around and please stop by chat. You have already missed 3 lessons so far and Voidhawk is improving with great skill. So Carry on Savages. Calarus

Sorry, but I have a war opponent. I have told our members that we have a war in the next couple of weeks. And that I have been approached by Team Rocket and I am merely waiting for them to regroup after their most recent war.

I have twice now asked for members who would be willing to play to send me a message telling me that they are willing and have the time commitment to make to the war. Not a single member, barring Ron has gotten back to me to date. I would love to make the initiative to talk to Team Rocket more, but I can't do that until I know that we have enough people ready that we can follow through on those negotiations shortly after I begin. Once I start talking to them it won't be long until it needs to be finalized so I can't move forward until I at least have a few members who can participate.

So for the third or fourth time: I need members who are active and in good standing to send me a PM letting me know that you can or want to play in the war. I can't pick people at random because as of late even for battles we have been getting excuses. I want everyone to get an opportunity to represent Tribal Savages, so here it is.

It going to be a 5v5 match up, they are already prepping their team so I need you guys to get in gear ASAP.

Last edited:

ISDr

I will be online 2moro guys, morning UK time from 8.00 am till i get too exhausted. ANd also after time of this post 2moro and today for some time too.

For the war, its great we are not rushing it and moving at a steady pace, and I know for sure that we will have a war team in place very very soon, Consider me in it TMK, though I will be needing a lot of practice lol, and there are many people able to war but just need practice, and time to be more active lol

So a bit more time to get the war team done will be ideal as we can be sure of it, And, I will be able to wifi from 2moro, and do not be surprised if I ask you to help me trade a number of pokemon to my HG lol,

ISDr

Chimmy Timmy

Prometheus Brown
Yo im back for a while hoping to get back into battling ill be in the chatbox around at times this weekend see you guys around and i hope to battle you all soon :D

ISDr

I was on chat, but about 10 minutes after your post , so hope to see u evening or 2moro morning chimmy. ANd you can delete the duplicate posts too.

ISDr

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Alright you all read TMK's post, now apply for the war team. if you dont what are you doin here. So I expect new faces in the war but I will also Sign up in it so TMK count me in.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
I'm sorry to do this, and I don't really want to quit now, but I am formally resigning from this clan. I am tired of failing to be recognized for this clan and being passed up for every promotion despite handling more than my share of the work. I am tired of being used by the clan and getting nothing out of it. It is insulting to continuously see my work go unrewarded and watching other members with far less responsibility be put in positions above me.

Good bye, I enjoyed my time here; and I really don't want to go but I have to put my foot down and this is the only way I think you will all get the message. Until next time.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Alright thank you TMK for youre hard work I never did not say Thank you. And you still have my Electivire lol. And so with that done hope to see you around maybe not since you may retire in 5th gen but we had a run at it. So on with the war woot woot

Alos please pm me if you want in the war lineup so far I have 2 positions open since Cobalt, ISDr and I have already signed up for it. the war is with Team Rocket. So let me know

Last edited:

pokeman5959

i'm putting in my war team request

pokeman5959

beat Cobalt 3-0 :)

ISDr

Finally guys, the last week of term has come. I am finishing off all homeworks, and by Thursday I will be FREEEEEEE. And will be online for a longer time than usual, so if anyone wants any shop pokemon(shop will be expanded this coming weekend), I will be taky rank up batle requests too from Thurday, and if any help is needed on anything feel free to ask.

I also made some sample gym teams on PO, in case anyone wants some practice facing a variety of those, just ask me on the chat,

ISDr

voidhawk

Blergh!
Um, I'm assured by ISDr that he ain't gonna kill me for this, but i dunno about cal :p

I have a lot of battles that i have not been posting on the clan thread regularly, but i am going to list them all here, in shortened format. they are from about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks ago, so I am well behind in recording them on the thread, however, i write them down right after my battles, so they are all accurate.

24 Tribal Medals (My last official update after RUB)

beat Nooldecup – 3 medals
Beat noodles – 3 medals
Beat Ron – 3 medals
Beat balota – 3 medals
Beat TMK – 4 medals
Beat Noodles – 3 medals
Beat ron – 3 medals

Ok, I will try to make sure that doesn't happen again, so expect some more battle posts from me from now on.

See you all on the chat,

Voidhawk

pokeed

can i june the clan i relly want im still traing but i will be done in one week so i want to june

Chimmy Timmy

Prometheus Brown
Yo im back for a good while :D havent quite got my ds back but will soon enough, but i cant get in the cb for some reason and the mods wont let me in :(

RonRonRon

Fake You Out
had a battle today with noodles tested out a sandstorm team and it worked but i don't think i'll be using it again until i work out the flaws.

also beat cal but i got really lucky, my blissey woke up on the first turn and killed his breloom that was a gg really close match.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Luckiest thing I have ever seen in my battling career, that will go into my memory of epic battles I have a feeling fate is coming after me my heatran missed 4 times today and it never missed before. Hmm?, the agony of being a veteran is not what it used to be.

voidhawk

Blergh!
Had a battle with xMetagrossx. my win 2-0. It was a good match, especially between two certain pokemon! :p

ISDr

Hi everyone, Sorry about inactivity lately, I have been very ill for last 3 days now, I will be online maybe 2moro morning, but definitely from Saturday onwards, as holidays start 2moro.

Status
Not open for further replies.