• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

voidhawk

Blergh!
Sorry to hear you've been ill, ISDr. Hope to see you online soon, eh?

On another note, how is everyone liking the new homepage?

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Okay um i just got off work very busy, tomorrow the same thing ill be in chat after work have to helps some buds set up for a 4-H auction down town so ill be here after that. and I postponed the war for about 2 days till we are sure we are good and ready.

Mike_kun

Bug Master
may i join you guys

Chimmy Timmy

Prometheus Brown
Hey everyone im back for a while in spirit but my mom just moved and all and my ds is in storage and cant get it out so sorry it wont be for another few months that i can battle you all again :( but i look forward to it and ill try to keep in touch here and be a present force on TS even though i cant battle for the clan

viridian91

VVFS OWNER
don't worry chimmy, we understand and are definitely glad to still have you on board with us on TS.

on another note, am i the only one who sees something wrong with this picture:

Cobalt, as I assume:
-is only a Tribal Student rank.
-is only a member on http://www.xat.com/tribal_savages/
-was not asked to create http://trisav.webs.com/

yet he claims full authority on a Tribal Savages Forum, ignoring a leader and refusing to cooperate with him?

Maybe I am just a crazy Mexican, but evidently, after speaking with Cobalt, it seems he assumes full authority of the Forum site he was not in any way asked or required to make. I will not mention the nature by which Cobalt addressed my concern with this problem because I am sure most of you are familiar with Cobalt.

I disagree completely with Cobalt's lack of humility and respect as a new member of this clan and will not allow for SAV's to be openly floating around ANY forum associated with or containing the name Tribal Savages.

I understand that some members of this clan are indifferent on this matter, which is fine, but I completely disagree with Cobalt's arrogance and failure to show respect and integrity as a representative of Tribal Savages.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Um yeah WTF Cobalt?. You only built a forum not this clan we made this here and the bas headquarters is "HERE". no where else BOOM BABY. And another thing watch youre language with the other TS members remember youre still a low rank and even if you make it to a higher rank you dont have seniority here so its a DAMN if you do and DAMN if you DONE, Do i make myself clear? okay. As for everyone else im bringin my GF on the chat tomorrow and hope she holds her own you all will like her very much so make her fell good and what not. And i postponed the war still im waiting for Victoria to give me the heads up. So you all stay sexy. Calarus

ISDr

NP cal, We should be ready for a war completely by next week (mid-week), I am still not recovered and for that reason, i will postpone some drafts that i wanted to show you all this weekend, because i havent been able to type it all up yet. Sorry for inconvenience.

AND upcoming stuff to do: I will now begin clearing the members list of inactive members. NOTE: If you are in Tribal Child rank, and still not to Student, PM me to tell if u are still with us. If I do not get a reply by mid next week, i shall have to remove you from list.

Also, a number of Tribal Students are inactive. I hope to see u soon online, Rey, AJB1, balota, ID, ... I know some have really not shown up and i will handle that when i am on full power (healthwise lol)

AND, finally, for the clan tournament, I hope to see u online soon abe. Then we can start off the tournamtnt straight away. I have sent another PM to a serebii mod for ur post, lets see, but lets get tourney uinderway till we wait.

ISDr

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Ill be on chat later today im in a thinkin mood, um what else thats about it for now cya.

ISDr

http://xat.com/tribal_savages, I hope to see u on the chat soon pokeed.

Ronronron has ranked up to Tribal Healer, SOrry for late update, I was actually waiting for your post lol, as I already had too much written on my previous one.

Still sorry for short absence guys, It will change from this weekend. Someone at home now got sick and is at home lol, so i got to take care as much as I can, and make trips to doctor when needed, Thanks for unhderstanding everyone.

This weekend (evening) , I will do all stuff i have to do for sure, and I will ask you all to please meet me there, we need to have practice battles, and if anyone wants a rank up, you can ask too. I have now got 4 new shop pokemon, names shall be disclosed this Friday, I hope so see u soon cal.

ISDr

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
I return next week saturday ive been busy with GF friends and family so see you all next week monday holidays are just too stressful for me so carry on guys. and to all leaders and mods thank you for taking care of the clan while I am still trying to decide what to do with myself.

voidhawk

Blergh!
Just had a rank up battle against viridian. I won 1-0, nice close match, if a bit haxxy. So i guess i'm a tribal healer now, huh. :D

I believe that leaves my medal count at 22 after i won a battle against XmetaX a while ago.

We're missing you cal, hope to see you back soon! :)

ISDr

Hello everyone, Hope oto see u on soon cal,

ANd abe, you can set up the tourney now, you have got the tourney's post on page 1, so everyone apply for the tourney . Its a standard Ou tourney, then if this one is successful then abe can start making other tourneys in due time, Thanks also to Silent Storm for help in post changing.

ISDr

pokeman5959

hey guys

id like the sign up for the tourney

noodle, FC: 4211 7437 3769

voidhawk

Blergh!
I'd like to sign up for the tournament as well.

Voidhawk - 3052-4151-9040

ISDr

Count me in the tourney,
And 30ZZ, i will help as much as I can if I can, , just catch me on chat if u see me/ if i can help via PM too thats fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.