• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISDr

Firstly hi all,
McPokemon, you are in the tribal student rank now because u have been active for over a week in the clan, So you xcan start piling up medals and battle counts to ask for rank ups soon (see the requirements for next rank in my post , it is a lot clear now,

Welcome to the clan Team legend's Dragonite and Kyro12, I have entered you to the members list, so make sure to be active and i shall rank you up after a week of decent activity levels, and if any help or questions feel free to ask,

ISDr (oh and i will be online for a very long time on the weekend from morning my time, so make sure to show guys), and Saturday evening as well))

edit: I have just made the edit you requested XMetax Mike, ty

edit: And guys, based on the earlier number of posts, some members are missing out on earning some medals, e.g. for cloning, and other clan jobs, SO make sure to claim those medals too guys,, I will improve the Clan jobs section as soon as i get the time, and add more roles too,

Last edited:

Mike_kun

Bug Master
lol im glad to be here

my bug team is very success
welcome for the new member

hope can have rank up battle soon

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
I'll be able to battle this weekend. :) I'll either be here, or on the Tribal Savages chat room.

McPokemon

A regular kid
Hope to manage a rank up battle soon, thx for everything. And what's PKMN shop? :p Sorry for all the questions,.

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Will I still get medals if I win a battle on the TS xat chat?

McPokemon

A regular kid
I will my fc is 3868-5116-7951 wanna battle now dawg?

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Can someone tell me what a rank up battle is?? And how they work. And im tryna battle with people so just pm me and we can workout a time.

And can one of the leaders tell me approximately how many people are in the clan

McPokemon

A regular kid
Anyone wanna battle? OU/Standard only pls :D

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
I'll battle, I sent you a PM, check it please, it has all the information.

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Once u spend a week here i thnink u get rank up battles. i joined last saturday so i can request them soon. anyone wanna battlw now tho

McPokemon

A regular kid
These are my times for this weekend and if anyone wants to battle or something these are when I'm gonna be on.
(IN SEREBII TIME)
Saturday - evening (around 6pm later)
Sunday - all day (excluding 1-4pm)

Thx, and just shoot me a pm. I'm always looking for a good battle ;)

Last edited:

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Guys-I just though of a really good azumarill moveset. PM me if u want it. Its original and not in smogon. At least i think its original. Ive never seen it anywhere else.

voidhawk

Blergh!
sorry i couldn't be on today, we are going to a send-off for friends of ours. will be back online monday time. bring on the waaaar!!! ;306;

ISDr

SOrry dawg, i missed you by a sure 30-40 minutes, Hope to catch you later on though, i will be on for a few houers from now anyway,

AND, McPokemon, I will see u in the eevning serebii time, so no worries, Just make sure to avoid double posts , you have made one above so edit taht later when u get on, and edit ur previous post k,

x JLPx, u ask about how many members, i think that should be clear from the front page members list, Only reason whey u dont see most are because of different timezones, and abuot a 0.25 of the members are too busy atm with personal issues, Oh you are in Student rank now

AND a question on rank ups and how they work: When a new member joins they are put in Tribal Child rank, clear, If they are active for over a week , I will rank them up automatically(or by contacting you to check if you are with us), to Tribal Student.

Now the bit that seems confusing to some of you and misunderstood: There are ways of earning Tribal Medals listed onto my post, I even put them in Bold, in my post, for you guys to see, REad that:: AND rank ups work from first rank to the top one, so each one of you will have to earn each rank, You cannot start requesting rank up battles, if you have not met the requirements jsut to keep things in sync. For example, TO rank up from Tribal Student to Soldier, you need to get 18 tribal medals(whether by battling or clan services or jobs listed that you can claim medals for) and have to have participated in at least 6 battles as a Tribal Student, whether win or loss; Must win the Rank Battle to advance to this rank. AND guys dont worry, rank up battles are not meant to be hard, Personally, i believe in increasing difficulty as rank ups progress and i have specific teams for that, Everyone in the clan since the clan started has been facing a fixed team for the first rank up no matter what level thay are at, coz this exposes you all to a variety of pokemon too, You can request any of the leaders here for a rank up battle, usually on the chat, because now, Calarus (main leader), and Viridian (co-leader,. a.k.a TheSpaceCowboy on chat) have returned, so most timezones will be covered), NOte: different leaders have different ways of rank up battles, i have told you mine, you can ask other leaders theirs, From all members, void hawk can also give rank up battles because of being on highest rank so far as well as ron, (zodiac sage is really busy atm, thats why):: ANy more questions on these, please contact me on chat, or by PM, so i dont have to type all that much lol

edit: Oh also you can battle any of the eladers if u want for fun/ practice too and not just rank ups lol, so rank ups are arranged once you have the requirements met and you ask for the battle to be treated as a rank up,

ISDr

Last edited:

viridian91

VVFS OWNER
hello clan, members new and old, abe here just postin to say whassssuuuuuuuP? lol i will try my hardest to stick around the chat on my time off...college+work = buttrape, you know how it goes...glad to see cal back, i missed him a lot. and by the way, NEW TOURNEY! check my OP to see the super cool badge for Tourney: CONVERGE!

McPokemon

A regular kid
I edited my post, see you tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.