• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISDr

Had a number of battles today with ozz dawg, JLP, kyro, I managed to pull out wins in all, just coz one of my pokemon in all battles turned the tables, And did some shop pokemon trade with ozz, and normal trade of equal matched pokemon with kyro

AND consider me in the tournament that will run after the war next week abe,

edit: and np McPokemon

ISDr

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
wait so can someone tell me how u purchase shop pokemon? do u need to spend medals??

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
hey guys sorry I had school, 2 basketball games, a movie and a sleepover XD. Ill be on the rest of the day for battles and trades and to answer any questions you want. Ill be chillin in the chat.

gengareric

Expert Trainer
I would like to join I was invited by x JLP x
Username gengareric
What would you like to be called? gengar
FC 2707 0294 8143
Activity Level 6.5
Rate yourself as a battler 4.75

ISDr

gengareric welcome to the clan, i have entered you to the members list hope u have fun here,

edit: had a very very epic match with ron getting to last 2 pokemon, only good predictions would have won the match and ron was just toooo epicly awesome at that, result - 1-0, 60 Hp remaining for last standing pokemon

ISDr

Last edited:

RonRonRon

Fake You Out
just had a great battle with isdr
i won 1-0 with a 60hp pokemon remaining
the game took lots of predictions and was not haxxy =) very close came down to who could predict the next move and i managed to get the win.

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
goin on chat if anyone else wants to meet me on.

McPokemon

A regular kid
I'm got home around when I hoped so anyone wanna battle? I'll be on clan chat! :D

McPokemon

A regular kid
Dang, Got my butt pwned by meta, gg (not really) :p

voidhawk

Blergh!
I will be around for battles for the next few hours, pm me and we'll go on the chat

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Good battle against VOid.

Really haxy on my part but his Breloom basically raped me lol

final score was 3-0

voidhawk

Blergh!
great battle with JLP, little rising star here! so glad i decided to take my breloom along... woulda been stomped into the ground otherwise. overall GG

Status
Not open for further replies.