• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPokemon

A regular kid
Next time, I'm preparing myself for the worst lol, gg metagross! :D

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Does anyone know some good movesets for a Careful Swampert, Naughty Torchic, and Jolly Treeko...Im looking for a Creative non smogon set. They are shiny and i wanna make them special and competititive

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
had a battle with Voidhawk, i wouldn't have one if it weren' for breloom. what a beast. gg, dude

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
KAUMAKA E HO'O PPAI NEI!!! lol. Sup savages. How is it going? But anyways the war line up are as follows.

Calarus
ISDr
Viridian91
Ron
Voidhawk

Lets give them hell, and we will cause Im here to booste the moral.

ISDr

Just updated medals so far, and guys mkae sure to avoid double posts , its against serebii rules, so please double check that if u know u might have made that just to keep it simple, thanks

subs for the war team shall be : xmetagrosx, and Aerodrome

edit; had an epic match against JLP, on of his pokemon got unbelievable great hax, and that ruined my only viable counter, but I have to say JLP u were just awesome, 4 medals added to your count

ISDr

Last edited:

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Won in a good match against ISDr

Togekiss really came threw for me.

2-5 against clan members now.

MEtagross Im looking for that rematch lol.

Mike_kun

Bug Master
lol close battle with ISDr
nice battle

voidhawk

Blergh!
Had a good match against Abe and then JLP. Abe beat me 3-0 and i beat JLP 2-0. good game to both of you!

Mike_kun

Bug Master
my i suggest to show the clan member who already inactive

and one more
please do PO battle to if i may suggest
because it's not easy to find Wifi in my place

Last edited:

ISDr

Leave me to deal with inactive members mcPokemon, coz there can be many reasons for inactiveness, and we have to understand them be4 taking any unneded drastic action, I have just edited my post about that explanation briefly, so dont worry,

AND the next project is gonna be a full refurbishment of the clan jobs section, though not much to discuss we can still talk about it on chat and get a system that everyone likes, I have the skeleton idea, and most of the body into the idea, but i need more better add ons to the jobs section, so lets be creative guys

ISDr

McPokemon

A regular kid
GG, with kyro, I lost at the very end. Intensely close! Stupid jirachi gave the win to him! -.- lol gg man

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
great game with mcpokemon, that brings me up to 3 wins and 2 losses within the clan. im open for a battle now if anyones interested

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Good game with gengareric

Got an empoleon sweep :p

I think i won 4-0 or 3-0 I cant remember that well. Lol.

RonRonRon

Fake You Out
had a battle with JLP yesterday very creative sets props man
unfortunately it dced at 3-3 but very gg anyway

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
who you guys got for the super bowl tonight?

BLACK AND YELLOW!!!!

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
steelers all the way, plus i just had a great game w/ ron. final score was 1-0

RonRonRon

Fake You Out
yes very gg kyro, i kind of got cocky and let a few pokes down, and it ended up being a bad plan. it was very very close though, it was all down to a speed tie weavile vs swellow

Status
Not open for further replies.