• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Just had a really good battle with ROn we were having a really good battle until a one on one stall war.....he had to leave so he ran

I got really lucky with hax....otherwise i probably woulda lost

Just had a great battle withe eon!
won 4-0 had another empoleon sweep. new favorite poke :)

Clan Battle record:5-6

need 10 medals added for wins bringing the total to 21

Last edited:

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
I will be gone the rest of the day at a Superbowl party so sorry guys :(. Im gonna transfer a bunch of new pokes to my HG game so im itching for some battles soon. As for who I want to win the Superbowl, me and my dad agree that its to bad both the teams cant lose :p.

pokeman5959

hey guys
just beat mcpokemon 4-0... so 3 medals :) GG

McPokemon

A regular kid
Just saying I had to forfeit I had to catch a bus. lol GG ;]

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
hey i decided to nickname my pogeys. here they are:
Alakazam: ANOREXIC
Donphan: ELEFUN
Azumarill: ZOMGWTFBBQ
Snorlax: MOAR FOOD!
Scizor: RED BARON

Last edited:

McPokemon

A regular kid
I beat EoN with a game with a lot of crits and mistakes GG ovarall!

ISDr

Hi guys, I will be online for a brief time from now, just updated all the medals, great job everyone on keeping battle posts comin in,

Since another week of uni is upon me, I will not be online much during the daytime, but I will be online at a time like this 2moro, and from that, i will be online about 2 evenings Wednesday and Thursday, then be online for hours in the weekend as usual, But I will be active on the forum thread everyday, but not on chat(i just listed my chat times ahead for this week)

UGNS69 I rank you up to Tribal Student because u have replied back to my PM to confirm that you are still with us, so hope so see u on the chat soon. EONx, I also rank you up to Student coz u have been here a week and were active, so good luck with medal gaining and battle counts for future rank up battles.

ISDr

Last edited:

voidhawk

Blergh!
I am on the chat for a while, anyone who wants to battle is very welcome! Also, when do we find out who our War Opponent is?

Mike_kun

Bug Master
holy
my father is going to back work and he will bring his laptop
i wonder what will i do without it...?
i hope can online again as well

ISDr

HI everyone, just updated your medals Mike (meta), and for the war coming up, its versus the Beast of the night clan, since I got a Pm from charminions last week about it and i replied that the war should start this Wednesday at the very latest. SO hang in there guys, If cal has responded to that war request, the was will begin soon, if not, there may be a tiny delay of at most 1 day coz then i will have to send the necessary Pm to charminions, but we shall definitely be warring them,

edit: just PM'd Charminions the war roster from our side, just to be sure, now we wait till we get a reply, should not be a long wait though,

ISDr

Last edited:

McPokemon

A regular kid
I'll be on the clan chat for a while and hope you'll catch me and we can play a brief game!

Team Legend's Dragonite

W1nN!n6 you mad o.0?
I have 1 ut wifi event raikou for a clan member who would like it or missed event pm me for my wants

McPokemon

A regular kid
I will! go onto our clan cchat quilava

quilava576

I do all of the forum stuff on my phone so i dont know how to use our clan chat

Status
Not open for further replies.