• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPokemon

A regular kid
^I agree with void and mike. ISDr, you should really lay it easy and try to take some stress off. I'll be on during the weekend hopefully but I might also be going on like a slight vacation becuz of long weekend. Sorry if I'm gonna be inactive for a few days but I'll be on ASAP. Can't wait to be back. Again ISDr, take a day off or something, you deserve it! :) -MCP

ThePhoenixarisen9

Blazing Spirit
Ok.... Doing good guys.. Just me on chat. Others want to come?

Edit: I now have pokemon online and can battle there. My name is Phoenix. I hope you don't mind me using 5th gen pokemon!

Last edited:

Mike_kun

Bug Master
okok guy's i'll never do that again

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
-Calarus would dance to the beat of the Tribal drums along with his warring comrades enjoying the tropical heat and blissful breeze- Kaumaka e ho'o pai nei!, We did it again buds so sit back and relax. Congrats to all those that participated in the war and won. And congrats to those that did not win but I know gave it their best. It was a pleasure to battle along side you brothers in that pick me up war. Congrats to BOTN we enjoyed battling you guys hope to do it again with a turn out in your clans favor. So with this words and a dance ready body. Let the Tribal drums of the Savages play all night long, may it be heard from all corners of the serebii nation! Ta Hua La!!!. Calarus

Mike_kun

Bug Master
CONGRATS CAL

we all trust you

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
Congrats to alll war battlers great job!!! :) ill be on tomorrow

Also I will begin everyones rng breeds tomorrow as well.

I have about 10 days of no school for vacation so you can bet on me being ready for some battles.

Last edited:

Curly!

Hey guys, Has anyone got a pretty bad *** Shroomish, That they could breed. And transfer to me on Pearl, Its the last pokemon i want to take for my team...
With this move list:
Substitute
~ Focus Punch
~ Spore
~ Seed Bomb / Stone Edge

If Anyone has, Please message me, I will purchase it with my medals then i can start battling!

Curly

ISDr

ALL MY HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS TO OURSELVES AND ESPECIALLY MY DEAREST FRIEND CALARUS FOR SEALING THE WAR, GREAT JOB, MAY SUCCESS ALWAYS FOLLOW PROVEIDED THE DEDICATION WE HAVE SHOW COUPLED WITH BATTLING SPIRIT

done some medal updates, errors, report to me on VM, or on chat,

Decadencia, Cayzeo you are now Tribal Students, thanks a ton of reminding me, AND best of luck with rank up battles to come

I request all other members in Tribal Child rank, to send me a PM/VM, to inform me that you have been here a week, then I can rank you up for sure,

AND thanks to all members for understanding my stress( it comes to me rarely lol, uni and what not, and having to repeat myself over an over again)

I will surely be on the clan chat, this evening, so hope to see most of you online, AND i have been writing this and editing since Calarus's war post on my mobile

edit: lost a battle 1-0 to mike kun, was a test team but was and epic quick recovery at the end by kun, 4 more medals

ISDr

Last edited:

Mike_kun

Bug Master
great battle with ISDr
close battle with my cacturne and jolteon

Mike_kun>ISDr
1 - 0

lol..
one more thing guys that you all should know
not my nature is patient
i'm not a good learner but i had being teach by other
maybe i'm stubborn but i accept things that i think it's correct
and its good to try

i'm very don't like common&ordinary thing
i'm hate plagiarism

Last edited:

Cayzeo

The Serene Titan
Played two matches with Mike_kun won both but it was painfully one sided as the matches were to point out the flaws in his team, he put up a decent fight but since my team was a hardcore counter to his it didnt make much difference
Hope you learned how to get around the counters mike, good game.

gengareric

Expert Trainer
I will not be on often for a little while I have caught the flu or something

viridian91

VVFS OWNER
CAL I LUV U.
^lol at spam

anywhueyz. congrats to all who actually battled in the war guys, i'm proud of my clan. i knew we'd bag this win. i will be very active this weekend guys so if anyones lookin for a battle/rub then hit me up! also, with the increasing number of members and active battlers, there are a few things i would like to start doing for this clan. IDEAS ARE IMPORTANT. if any of you all have great ideas for this clan, SPEAK UP! we're a strong brotherhood bonded by respect and honor and are all equals here and definitely eager to hear about new ideas!

McPokemon

A regular kid
For the item collectors, (Do I ask you guys and give you medals?) I'm looking for choice scarf (3 medals I think). I really require that for my team. If you can post here or send me VM/PM that'd be great! :D

decadencia

Just remembered, anyone I said I'd battle and ISDr, sorry! but plans on hold! I don't know how but I forgot I'm leaving for the black and white mall tour! It's tomorrow! =O

So I'll be back Sunday sometime guys, gone rest of today and all of tomorrow, ISDr definitely looking forward to that double!

Yes, for anyone wondering, I will return with 6-7 WIN2011 Celebis

EDIT: Mcpokemon, i got choice scarfs! try to get a hold of u before im gone! and yea im pretty sure u just contact one of the ones listed there (me =P) and then just report the transaction haha

EDIT: if u need to get a hold of me PM me (i get those on my phone and i got mobile wifi, tho its a bit unreliable) i am working on stuff i told anyone i would be working on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.