• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
VACATION BABY. 10 DAYS OF NO SCHOOL OR BASKETBALL!!!
I will now start the rng breeds and ready to battle guys cant wait :)

McPokemon

A regular kid
I owe 6 medals to deca, I got two choice items so just give him 6 medals from me thx deca!

edit: btw, when is the clan tourney gonna be?

Last edited:

voidhawk

Blergh!
Sorry to hear again about unwell members... Get better soon!

Good news mike! Hope to see more quality RNG merchandise for sale soon! I got a new electivire, ninjask and shedinja that I RNGd yesterday, same rules and prices as normal. Will pm details to mike some time soon, and then just check his shop thread for details.

All war battlers did awesomely! And cal, YOU DA MAN!

I still need to watch the battle vid, looking forward to it. I will be inactive for today, as we are celebrating my parents 23rd wedding anniversary. Catch you all on tomorrow. (on a side note, I got my new focalink alto c ocarina! Yippee!)

ISDr

Deca+6 medals,JLP medals also updated via chat and i did edits here too: and hopefully get you that rank up abtttle soon,

i will be online for a long time today, but will have a breatk of 1.5 hours after 2 hours of this post, then will ersume activity for more hours, hope to se as many of you on guys,

ISDr

Last edited:

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Beat kyro in an unplanned battle won2-0. Good game.

Also beat Ozz in a good game 4-0. GG bros

Last edited:

ISDr

Updated medals, ozz, and kyro each 2 for the 2 battles,

edit: battle mcp, in a rub battle, he lost, but that was only due to a misklik on his side otherwise my team was in for a beating , hope to battle again soon, and definitely win next time

ISDr

Last edited:

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
had 3 battles vs Mike Kun won all but very close matches. Mike is getting to be a great battler.
Also in honor of our clan coming out on top im going to do a giveaway :)

Clan War Giveaway

This giveaway is to honor our great members and clan war battlers as they emerged victorious.
All
Clan members can pm me for any 1 poke in my shop (belonging to me and not Void or JLP) for FREE
The Battlers
in the Clan War for their amazing job can get any 3 pokes from my shop.

Last edited:

Mike_kun

Bug Master
lol now so many member online i'm so happy
Glad to be here

coolsboy999

Application-
Username- coolsboy999, but it's Dusk_Master in PO
What would I like to be called- Dusk, Cools
FC- dunno, gotta get my DS working with my wifi
Activity- weekends, usually, sometimes on the forum...
Rate myself- 5 out of 10, maybe?
Additional info- uh.... dunno...

ISDr

coolsboy999 , welcome to the clan, havefun here, and make sure to visit clan chat, and ask amod/ owner there to memebr you,

edit: had a epic RUB with kyro, which he played brilliantly despite hax he got, like at the last turn deciding moment, when my move missed and he won, but np, the rank up was successful and kyro u played brilliantly You are now Tribal Soldier

edit: BboyShadow you are now tribal Student coz you have passed one week activity, so good luck with future rank ups, all to know is in my post on page 1

ISDr

Last edited:

coolsboy999

Battled Mike_Kun twice on PO and won both by 2-0 and 3-0... Never thought I'd win twice in a row...
Edit:
Haha, lost the third one by 1-0

Last edited:

Mike_kun

Bug Master
Finally i got my revenge
win 1-0 with coolsboy999
Mike_kun > coolsboy999
1 - 0

Good game enough

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
beat pheonix on Po 4 times. 5-0, 4-0, 3-0 and 3-0. He has great teams coming along though
Also beat Isdr against one of his test teams 1-0 really close. I had a lucky crit that was huge but his team as usual is deadly. Great matches guys

Last edited:

ISDr

Just updated some medals for xmetaX , and phoenix, were great battles,

ISDr

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
lol i mean pm what poke you want from my thread and you get it for free!!
also added this to shop
SHINY Duskull
355.png

OT:xMIKEx ID:26710 Redis:non
Nature:Relaxed Ability:pressure
IV's:31/31/31/5/31/31 Hidden Power: EV's: NONE
Moves: Leer, Night Shade, Pain Split, Will-O-Wisp
Availability: UT level 1

Status
Not open for further replies.