• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_kun

Bug Master
Nooooo
I hate it.....

I'm a Big LOSER........

it's kind like i lose talent to battle

this thing is killing me.......!
HELP

decadencia

yo mike is that before or after mine? lol

and ISDr i am below the requirement now no? i thought of that when i posted -16 medals... OH CRAP! hahaha so yea i guess gotta find me and win some battles today

EDIT: im supposed to have 14 medals ISDr lol also im on PO now but the way i see it is if im gonna be on PO im gonna do 5th gen, no other reason for me to do it really so dont like it? tough! battle me on wifi then...=P

Last edited:

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Sup Savages. Im going to be making a trade shop so i need some graphics and baners for my shop!

Also If ud like some pokes in my shop and they are somewhat nice I will put em in..

This is for Anyone who has traded me! (Deca,Void, Mike)

I know you guys are picky bout Redis so please tell me if it is ok to put your pokes in my shop!

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
i battled and won against pheonix again. were gonna do a rematch in a few mins. i won both 2-0 gg man. so i have 6 medals today and possibly counting. also won against ozzy bringing my total to 9 medals. i battled deca and pheonix AGAIN so now i have 15 medals. lost against phoenix 0-1 he really stepped up this game.

Last edited:

3OZZ_DAWG1

battle against the chemist i loss. and also got a roserade from voidhawk. so hes recieve 5 medals for that.

voidhawk

Blergh!
I am again looking for suggestions for my next RNG project. Please pm me your suggestions with the subject name: RNG suggestions. I am looking forward to good ideas. Remember you must give me the full specifications for the pokemon, including the finished product and from there I will make my decision. The person who submitted the suggestion I choose to do will receive a free copy of either the UT or finished pokemon. Get posting!

ThePhoenixarisen9

Blazing Spirit
Won against chemist on po. 4 medals for me, I believe.

Edit, my wins are now at six, so I'm not sure if I qualify for the next rank or if I must rank up battle.

Last edited:

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
won rank up battle against abe 3-0. do i get 4 medals and rank up or just rank up? wait a minute... mike just told me that you have to pay 18 medals in order to rank up. is this true?
btw when does the tourney start?

Last edited:

voidhawk

Blergh!
I'm on chat now if anyone wants to battle. i'm looking for lots of battles today, so i'll be on serebii chat also.

ISDr

Stuff to do, cayeo+8, deca =14, ttarfan =3 (co of some gains and rank up), o+3, void+5, xmikex+4, phoenix+4, ttar rank up,

Hi all, Tyranitar fan, congrats on your rank up, and i thought the rank up needs were in my post, Usually, members rank up , i take the stated medals off, but add 4 medals for the win (just co i am a bit lenient on that lol)

Kun, PM me your team and i will think on it, ut i created the team u had and improvements i suggested and it worked well for me, so I recommend you make a default OU team, then once you have a default team, work on the bug team,

I will be massively busy thiss week, so rarely on, hope u guys understand, and not get too impatient, I will try to be on some evening but cant guarantee, but I am online now on the chaty link, and will be on chaty 2moro as well this time,

Again, kun relax, we are there for you and to help, s feel free to ask ok, and never loose hope

ISDr

Last edited:

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Had two battles that I forgot to post. One battle against Phoenix, which I won 3-0 or 2-0 i can't remember and then a battle against Deca (I don't know his full name :p sorry) 0-1 on that one. Both great games overall.

voidhawk

Blergh!
I believe you start off with 5 medals each. You can check your medal count on the first page in ISDr's post under the rankings.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
-Steps in from work- Good morning Savages, I will try to be on chat today since I have a more busy work schedule. I see everything is in order and balanced, And Abe I will need the battle banner for the "war archive" so I can add the victory in my OP. So ill appear when I can today, Ill be checking in every hour to see if anyone maybe on chat. A hui hou. Calarus

ISDr

Awesome cal, And yeah team lgend ddnite, its 5 medals when joining, i though i told u, but np,

Will be really busy this week so you'll probably see me at odd times guys, but i will keep the medals update realtime,

edit: and ABE, consider me in that COnverge tourney (more info on page 1, abe's post, so all of you have a look there)
ISDr

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Abe count me in the tourney, The king wants in lol. And im on the chat also for the day so stop by.

Status
Not open for further replies.