• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

gengareric

Expert Trainer
Would someone be able to clone my shiny nincada for me?

ISDr

HI all, i will be on the clan chat for the next hour or so so make sure to stop by,

ISDr

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
hey get on chat! its pretty lonely over here! and what happened to all those old members that were here when TS was just a baby? whatever happened to them?

Last edited:

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
ANyone think they can hop on chat and PO battle me with my new teams?

ISDr

Hi all, i will be online for a few hours now, will obviously see most of you on as usual,

had a epic wifi battle with void, he won pretty well, I made a misklik which just made my score worse coz void was set on winning that anyways, gg void, u played awesome, and lead was epic , just epic,

edit: deoxysxx , Curly!, coolsboy you are now Tribal Student so read my psot on ranking up info and what not, good luck in future rank ups,
I request all remaining Tribal Child ranks to inform me once their week is over in this clan jsut to prove activity,

I am removing LethalMagnezone and pokeed form the clan list, coz they havent erponded back to my messages for over a month now, so if they see this and want to stay they will need to get application in again

ISDr

Last edited:

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
won a battle against phoenix arisen and one agaist poketim

voidhawk

Blergh!
Yep, had a great battle with ISDr yesterday. The misclick could have been the fatal point, actually. Will be on this morning in about 3 hours for an hour or two after that, hope to catch some of you on!

Also...

ABE!!! can you pleeeeeeaaaase ge the tourney up and running? Please? I can't wait to have a good competition around here. *hoping I don't run into Ron in the tourney* :D

Well, catch you all in a few hours

EDIT:

Had a great battle with Poketim2 today, my win, but he let me set my lax up, so he did well to last like he did at +6 curses... +3 medals for me

Also had a battle with Decadencia, got beaten by him 2-0. great game! couple of crits but nothing super major, and these are friendly matches anyway. +4 medals to Decadencia!

Off to uni now, catch you all later!

Last edited:

decadencia

battle void, won 2-0, GG man, sorry bout all those entry hazards haha

also ISDr, this means im good for my RUB lol but i wont be home until about 10pm ur time =[ maybe 8pm ur time if work is slow and i go home early, only prob is after tomoro im moving so ill be gone a good 2-3 days maybe more

Last edited:

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
just out of curioisty do any of you need a gamestop shiny suicune? I just found one in my box and id gladly trade it for some medals, a shiny, or an ev'd poke. PM ME!

Also @METAGROSS- I want that shiny flawless dd charmander and the near flawless tyrogue from your shop!

I need a rank up battle and the only method of battle im gonna have for a little is PO so yeah.

ISDr

Medals done: deca +4, jlp+6, voids added yesterday

Guys, this is gonna be the last most busy week for me. After this week i will hav less stress and work ++ free time i guarantee it, very sure, I will be reqularly updating medals and all stuff I can each day if possible, dont worry about that,

For rank up battles, I will be able to have them whenever i see you online on the xat chat, but unfortunately next time you will see me will be 2moro evening on xat. So will see as many of you on then, HOpe this week passes out soon,

OHm and we need more applications for the clan jobs guys, so at least evey one of you should apply for a job ( i just added myself in as an Item Collector and banner maker, and Abe too, and will start EV training soon after,

edit: had a RUB battle with deca, i managed to pull of the win with a big amount of hax, but gg deca, very promising team, next time will be different hopefully,

ISDr

Last edited:

voidhawk

Blergh!
I'm online now looking fo battles, catch you guys on the xat chat.

I need battles for my battle count, so i may be on serebii chat also.

ISDr

hi all, medals done kyro +3,

Had a battle with mike that i won, and despite him gettin a few crits, i managed to get a pokemon to set up and it was first time i got it set up that way really fast, and a small mispredict may have cost mike, but gg overall,

ISDr

Status
Not open for further replies.