• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
battled jlp and lost SUPER haxy but w/e. medal wins today is +18 possibly +21 if ISDr lets me have the awesomness medals. in case you need proof, i got the battle log. so my total medals after today is 59 possibly 62.

gengareric

Expert Trainer
sorry guys but I have not and will not be on much because I have been having alot of homework

poketim2

Heretic Path
well as it is offically 12:00 Am Universal time March 5th 2011 era of their good lord on earth in the solar system in the milky way in our personal universe mixed among other universes; my probational period is up and would like to note that i am utterly BORED out of my mind, so plz get on people.

Edit: Won one on JLP 2-0 uu him vs ou me

Last edited:

Leaf_Umbreon

Dat Dell Tower
Void talked to me about the place but i could hardly find it may i join
Application
Username- Leaf Umbreon
What would you like to be called? LU or Leafy
FC- See sig
Activity Level- Occasional
Rate yourself as a battler- average
Anything else we should know? I can try to breed if needed

Aerodrome

Princess Zelda Fan!
MvC3 is so addicting.

SENNNNNTTTTTIIIINAAAAAAAL!

Sentinal said:
NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE NEUTRALISE

/activity post

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Won one battle against Ozz and Also lost one! Lost 2 more to Ozz, also won one.

GG bro

so im still at +18medals :p ISDr still hasnt updated

B/W On Sunday!!!!

Last edited:

3OZZ_DAWG1

had a match against JLP i won 3-0
had a rematch he won 2-0 GG

i rematch JLP 4 times again i won 3 n he won 1
but we had a B/W in PO. but good game :D

Last edited:

pokeman5959

beat OZZ 4-0 :D should be 3 medals i believe

Mike_kun

Bug Master
where the heck all leader
I need update medals

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
mike chill they are busy, its not all about medals

Mike_kun

Bug Master
finally i got my revenge
win from Coolsboy 3-0

ThePhoenixarisen9

Blazing Spirit
i have a request. This is for all japanese b&w players. If i only get one of the b&w duo, ill get black. I need a japanese oshawott and tepig. If you can trade me one, ok. They can be hatched or whatever, just not hacked. thank you, clanmates.

Jek

Application-
Username-Jek
What would you like to be called?-Jek
FC-5457 7171 0229
Activity Level-Varies but usually on weekends
Rate yourself as a battler-never tried competitively but prolly 2/10
Anything else we should know? I am trying to get better at battling and looking for a group that can help,

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
guys get on chat, got my ds back and im anxious to fight again!

Status
Not open for further replies.