• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISDr

Medals Stuff done: (everythin be4 this post:: void+6 +rank up (which will take off some medals), poketim+8, deca+12, JLP+12, kun+8, ttar +18, coolsboy +4, ozz+ 12, noodles +3,

Leaf Umbreon, JEK , welcome to the clan , i have aded you to the members list, hope tops see you on the clan chat soon, have fun here, and read all important stuff in first 3 posts on page 1, then questions can fololow if need be,

Thanks to all members who were awesomely patient with this update, AS i said this was a superbly hectic full time week, and I did not have much time to hand, but I kept checkin time to time, (but i am now free and will be on this weekend most of the time)

Congratulations for the rank up void, well done

KUN, I am a bit dissapointed u lost ur patience so early, its not a good thing for you, so please learn to control urself, and understand that real life comes first, AND anyway, since clan started I have update medals in real time apart from this one week where uni could not let me be as flexible.

ttar fan, u have shown awesome ability, and there is no doubt that each of our memebrs has a lot of potential, BUT, awesomeness medals are not meant to be given out upon request, they are upon leaders discretion as a way to make up to/ say well done to members, AND they are not given out frequently, coz after all we may haev all battled outer serebii memebrs that are renowned, but if we all start asking for therse medals it pretty much causes inflation and may end up degrading the use of awesomeness medals (so for now u are still awesome, but awesomeness medals not this time, coz they are not usual medals to be asked for or given out, a bid hard to explain this hope you all understand

I will be on this weekend, and will reinitialise all my real time updates again, unless i say when i will update medals, so dont worry guys, and ty again for being patient,

edit: abe, try to get that tournament started by MOnday, that wil be enough time to get it set up, (I also request as many of you members post here that u want to be in that tuornament (page 1, post2 , so its easier for abe to keep track,

edit: I also request the reaminin Tribal Child ranks, make sure to inform me after a week of you being here, so i can move you to the Student rank, so u can start getting stuff towards future rank ups,

edit: Had a RUB batle with ozz, tha ti managed to win, I got really lucky towards the end and managed to pull of a win but ozz u will get back at me soon, and win it next time, definitely,

ISDr

Last edited:

viridian91

VVFS OWNER
okay guys just announcing LAST CHANCE TO SIGN UP FOR THE TOURNEY til tomorrow at this time. if you have not already PM'd me your application to the tourney, please do so IMMEDIATELY

Mike_kun

Bug Master
Anyone in chat?
i'm on...
looking for battle

ISDr

poketim u are now student, ty for tellin me, and congrats

some medals corrections JLP+3, ozz +3 coz JLp is higher rank, ozz +8, , NICE to see u guys not givin me even a minor mistake breathin space, lol, but lol, will be appreciated if u guys tell me to make neccessary updates next time you post battles, coz then i wont have to keep editing my post like 5 times in an hour lol,

I will be on chat for about 1.5 hours from now, and most of 2moro as well so hope to see u guys then too, and now as well lol

ISDr

Last edited:

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
guys where is void, and ISDr didnt u say you were gonna be less busy this weekend. Im in need of a rankup and i havent seen a single leader in like 2 weeks lol

poketim2

Heretic Path
Paticents man it will come to you in time. Also going to begin SRing for a shiny Latios since i have a week or so till my copy of white gets here. so if there are any clan members with experience doing so then send me a PM

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
+ 8 medals to void.

The only time i will be on 4th gen tomorrow will be for a RUB. Dont bother asking, B/W is coming out.

ISDr

I wil be online for about 3 hours from now guys, Then an hour's break then back, so u can come to the chat,

JLP, I did say I was less free this weekend and I was online for over 6 hours yesterday, BUt had to leave early in the evening, AND also today I will be onilne for as amny hours as possible, but not in the evening coz I am not availablew sunday Evenings as usial, So hope to see as many of u as possible,

ISDr

decadencia

so whos ready for some b&w battles?! lol i should be back tomoro guys, already got 3 gyms knocked out, probably gonna pull an all-nighter and beat it tonight (i just cant wait to start breeding new pokes lol) sucks i work mornings lol so ill see u guys late late tomoro

ISDr

Nice to see u back deca, I got my White on Saturday but have only mnaged to play about 1 hour and got about 2 badges, I can do BW battles on PO, just not wifi till I have EV'd some pokemon, which I will do after completion

ISDr

voidhawk

Blergh!
I'm on chat now, looking for battles. i think i just missed you Ozz! Everyone get on so we can have a good old smash 'em up! Playing B&W is no excuse! :D

EDIT: Beat mike_kun 6-0 on PO. +3 medals.

Looking for more battles, if anyone is online, pm me!

Last edited:

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Guys I need Hp transferring pokes from hg to white. Please help.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Waiting for my B&W to arrive via GS, effin waiting period. So enjoy the new version guys and hope you all have fun. And be prepared there will be some changes in the battles to come lol. No I kid, I kid lol. Not much will but just have fun get used to the new styles and what not. It will be needed for the future of this clan if we are gonna survive in these 2 new versions. Calarus

Status
Not open for further replies.