• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISDr

Void +3, medals,

AND guys, i am usually online this time on Mondays, Tuesdays, AND thu ,. Fridays, as well, so u can catch me be4 i head off to uni,

edit: for kun's post below, + 3 medals, AND, I will be on the chatzy link from now, the xat seems to be server down atm, some connection problems, so if u wanna talk, coz to the chatzy link,

ISDr

Last edited:

Mike_kun

Bug Master
lol
i'm very wanted to have B&W
but it's not release in my country
what should i do?
if anyone bought for me i'll be very grateful

and
battle with ozz dawg
win 2-0 for me
awesome battle GG

Last edited:

decadencia

ok sorry guys, work has me so busy on top of settling in, i got my wifi and everything back so im back just need to find time... hope to catch some of u rele soon!!!

also, anyone whos playing black or white, is it just me or are the games like super super haxy?! like omg crits here and there and so-so avoided this and that, its ridiculous, y brother is having the same thru his playthru, is anyone else having super hax in their games?

also i got 6 gyms out and caught everything u can up to that point, so if anyone needs anything lemme kno or help evolving (like gigalith anyone? lol)

ThePhoenixarisen9

Blazing Spirit
Activity post!

Don't forget about me! Playing through black for a task for another person. Sorry I haven't been active. When I get a wifi team for b&w, I'll battle. Wish me luck on my playthrough.

Audino is so rare. I hate audinos...

viridian91

VVFS OWNER
Okay guys, my work/school schedule these past several days has been crazy as hell. I apologize for the delay but in my first post(see page 1), the Tribal Initiation tourney sign-ups are officially closed and its respective match-ups will be posted! Here is the lineup for now:

//Mike-kun
//poketim2
//xJLPx
//voidhawk
//3OZZ_DAWG1
//TyranitarFan
//decadencia
//xMetagrossx
//McPokemon
//viridian91
ISDr
Calarus

If I am not incorrect, there are a total of 12 applicants for a number of 6 match-ups. If you did in fact notify me of your participation and are not included in this list please contact me immediately via PM(preferably) rather than a thread post. Good luck to all battlers, and have fun ;D

voidhawk

Blergh!
Congratulations Cayzeo!

The match came down to the wire, but you pulled off the win, and so you Rank Up!

On another note...

WOOHOO! Tourney is up! Bring on the battles!

EDIT: Battled JLP as his Rank Up Battle, I won 2-0. You'll do better next time, i'm sure. +3 medals for me?

I also did some cloning for JLP. +2 medals

Last edited:

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
hey i need help evolving my boldore and gurrdurr so pm me so we can set up an evo trade! ok julp agreed to trade to me but only if i give him 5 medals, that sneaky bastard.

Last edited:

voidhawk

Blergh!
^^^ Yah, I was just wondering the same thing... How am I supposed to contact McPokemon??? Wasn't she banned?

ISDr

void +3, Cayzeo Ranked up: congratulations, OH and there are no allocations for trading medals lol, unless one member offers to give their medals to another e.g. one loses 5 and other gets +5,

Awesome to see tourney up, Oh and for McPokemon, I request anyone who has not applied for the tourney to sub in for mcPokemon, do it fast lol, I have an announcement to make this weekend so will be great if we get this tourney done and dusted within 2 weeks..

oh and for my opponent, lets have a fun match up and have fun, will battle on wifi if i see u on chat, but i dont also mind on Po, if u wish,

This weekend, i will be there to help any of you get trades done, and in return i will also need tradin help lol, ty in advance and I will be online today evening on xat and morning on Friday, coz thursday willl be really busy,

I will be on chatzy now for a about 30 minutes so hope to see you on

edit: make sure to post all tourney battle results here too,

ISDr

Last edited:

Jek

okay i'm stuck...i need a new electric type to replace the zebra thing...it dies too fast and is not a good sweeper, anyone have any suggestions?

Mike_kun

Bug Master
WTF i got with CAL
what the hell but it's sound intresting to fight with the kanto king with my E4 Bug team
lol

ISDr

lol kun, just have fun, and take it easy, kk

OH and JEK, i had kinda that problem but i went with a crazy banded spread for that zebra, for an electirc type, i might recommend that bug- electric type, coz its compound eyes ability makes moves like thunder feasible for use, and its speed is pretty decent, and it can be classes as a nice late game sweeper, and can be effective if there are usually not many counters in, Just my thought, though my progress is too slow as i dont have much time to play it, but yeah, will suggest more as time goes,

AND, i am on chat from now for about 1 hour hopefully, got home early, but will have to eleave again after about 1.5 hours for urgent stuff to do,

edit: SOmeone, if u havent cmoe in the tourney , please enter, coz mcPokemon needs to be subbed, so we can get it done fast, firs come fuirst served, go for it guys, sign up

ISDr

Last edited:

Jek

what is the electric bug type?, and where can i get it?...is it a white exclusive?...sorry i ask alot of questions I'm not the best but i try lol

Status
Not open for further replies.