• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah me and chem fought, he beat me 5 times, i beat him twice, it was fun

voidhawk

Blergh!
Everyone, I just heard about an earthquake and tsunami that hit hawaii in the last 24 hours. Anybody heard from Calarus? Just want to check on any clan members in any of the danger zones.

Also, I'm sure we all wish to give our condolences to the people of Japan. The death toll is expected to be higher than 1000, including people from many other countries.

Cal, if you read this, give us a post to show you're ok, please?

quilava576

Does anyone wanna have a fifth generation battle

ISDr

OMG, hope you are Ok cal, and everyone in that zone, take care and hope to see u soon,

Namu342 welcome to the clan, have a nice time here, and make sure to read all the first 3 posts of the clan to familiarise yourself with how we do things here, and if any questiosn ask,

chem+15, megaknight+8, Reeno+3, medals done

edit: I request all those in Tribal Child rank to PM/VM/tell me on chat if they have been here over a week so that I can rank them up (its just like a kinda proof that you are still here)

edit: had a 5th gen battle with Reeno which I managed to win 1-0 really close (there was a definite PO glitch coz Reeno's pokemon was not granted its speed by ability (sand rush) and i outsped for the win, but i pulled thru some crit lol at the beginning :'(, but still gg, was epic

edit: welcome to the clan Snowflake, nice to have you, have a great time here, I have entered you into memebrs list now

edit: Had a RUB with XMetaX, he has now ranked up, but he did get a healthy amount of hax, and i was left playing recovery mode , parahax made me have to sacrifice 2 pokemon, and that was the end of my survival lol, MIke had a better team despite that and pulled of a win, though less hax would be prefered lol (PO sucks at that),

ISDr

Last edited:

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Application
Application-Member
Username- Snowflake!
What would you like to be called?- Just Joey will be fine
FC- White:2837-9277-9885
Activity Level-normal to high (I'm a forum freak)
Rate yourself as a battler- Newbie
Anything else we should know?
Learning for designer. Can't do THAT much yet, but hopfully enough to be of service.
No competetive team yet, gonna work on.

Last edited:

ISDr

I have lost the tourney match against Poketim, tim played well, but the 2 major crits he got sealed the win for him, though he had type advantage my bulky crobat would have stalled jolteon but alas, the second crit came at right time lol

edit: Seems i underestimated your jolt tim, lol, but still the earlier crit was the defining one coz ur burnt dragonite crited my dusknoir, lol, anyway, u deserved the win lol, gg

gg

Last edited:

poketim2

Heretic Path
just had the Tourney match with ISDr. i won with one poke left. Hax won it with a crit, so gotta love hax.

edit: i checked the damage for a max Sp.Atk Jolteon@ Choice specs.'s Thunderbolt against a max Hp/Sp.Def Crobat, it turns out that the non-crit damage waas enough to OHKO the ISDr's crobat

Last edited:

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
won 2 matches, 1 with jlp and 1 with reeno. reeno beat me 3 times lol. do i get +4 for beating him? or just regular +3?

Last edited:

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Lost 3 to reeno and one to chemist. I had the tier disadvantage the entire time. I used nu and uu pokes against 3 full ou teams. Lol. I'm looking for u Abe. Let's goooo

Mike_kun

Bug Master
glad to see more people joining our clan
but keep online guy's

ISDr

chem +7, reeno +18, , AND guys make sure to keep battle posts comin in,

edit: I've sent Pms to some of the Tribal Child ranks who have pretty much never been seen after joining, so if they reply and post here, they will be still considered members and made students, else will be removed from members list next weekend,

edit: ozz, has ranked up now, congratulations you played really well, and my mix tiers Ou team could not stand up really well lol, gg u deserved it,

edit: kun +4 +3(ozz), ozz+4 (relating to the 2 posts below this one), I lost in a battle with kun 1-0, nice bugs, buit again PO is s**t lol, got burnt last turn and kun was able to get the win lol, but o well, hax hapens, just that Po loves me negatively when it comes to hax victimisation lol

ISDr

Last edited:

3OZZ_DAWG1

if anyone is on go to the chat :). ill b on for a bit

had a battle with Kun, won 2-0. was a GG man :)
also had a rank up battle with ISDr i won 1-0. yess im a new rank !|!

Last edited:

Mike_kun

Bug Master
nice battle with ISDr using 5th gen
it was amazing i win 1-0
and battle with Ozzy
i win1-0
Good game all

ISDr

Elite Four Lucian, is now ranked up to student, thanks for getting back to me, and dont worry, we will wait till you are less busy,

edit: + 6 JLp, you will definitely win the RUb eventuallly hopefulyl next time, but u played as well as u could, and the strategy i used is very very rare, and ur new team is a lot better gg

ISDr

Last edited:

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Beat Joey 2 times. Also lost to ISDr twice. GGs.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Just had my first real few matches vs JLP, lost both times but learned some stuff already directlly my first few matches. Also fought a random person with 4th gen onlies, but was a flawless victory for me, but teh person didn't know anything about 5th gen, so not much of a battle I'm afraid. Awaiting for other clan members to battle so I can learn a thing or 2 haha.

decadencia

sorry i havent seen u guys much, been SO busy with work, im trying to catch u guys but everytime i check xat no one is there =/

anyway, ISDr, i got an AR so cloning events is avail from me too now, my days off this coming week r wed and thurs i will for sure be on those days, sorry mike! ill get u ur pokes asap =[

cant wait to battle all the new guys! also my b&w dex is complete anything anyone needs lemme kno, im also starting the transfer of all 493 pokes to my white so will be able to breed anything 5th gen by next week, will help evolving too no charge u just gotta catch me haha

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
lol no problem deca just want to get you that Charmander! ;). Oh and ill get my Black by wednesday and the RNG guide for 5th gen(the easier one) should come out today. Once again sorry to say ill take no official requests but feel free to pm me ideas for breeding such as Mach Punch Conkeldurr or Forreseed, you know stuff like that. First however I will be doing some of my own projects :) They will of course still be up for trade on my thread so check it every so often

Status
Not open for further replies.