• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
mike you havent even give me the deino yet!

viridian91

VVFS OWNER
okay guys. i apologize for my being absent for so long, work has become all crazy lately(working 56 hours a week) with university and all. sorry lol. i hope to be back soon once i purchase black and pass the game. *hoping to tap into the metagame soon, i expect to be in full flux by summer so be ready guys :D

i understand i still need to have my battle with my opponent so i am hoping to have that soon.

ISDr

chem -10, snowflake +16, JLP +6, mike +25, medals done, AND next time, just some of you, try to sent in a final number that is the toatl for me to add, and not any activity yuo have done, lol coz that all ins in the thread and I keep and eye on the thread like an aegle who is very hungry lol, that saves u having to repeat urselfs in that edals Pm too

ANd nice to see u posting abe, urmm, but the absence made me have to think of ending that tourney fast and if u read past posts JLP was given the win coz i had set a deadline, so hopefully u wont mind that coz many tourneys are to come, but if JLp doesnt mind battling you then you guys can battle,

I will be RNGing today , god hope this works, and i got durants yesterday all flawless jolly, but damn SWARMERS lol

edit: ALSO all the pokemon that I RNG, i will put them in to the clan shop when Calarus returns, will try to RNG pokemon not already done coz then we will have acess to a big range

edit: My second RNG, was looking for a Sawk, but got a Liepard lol, ALL IVS 31, apart from special attack, JOLLY woot, Ability Limber (quick ball)
My third RNG, was looking for a Sawk, but got a PiDoVe lol, ALL IVS 31, apart from special attack, JOLLY woot, Ability Big Pecks (quick ball)
My fourth RNG, was looking for a Herdier, but got a rufflet , ALL IVS 31, apart from special attack, JOLLY yay, Ability Sheer Force (nest ball)

ISDr

Last edited:

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
Well chemist im busy so ill get it to you sometime. I have baseball everyday this week so wont be on much or RNGing much. Ill try to transfer some pokes and Phoenix i remember your trade dont worry. And congrats to all the new rng abusers :)

Mike_kun

Bug Master
i have an idea mike
why dont you RNG the jolly heracross and make it dream world abillity Moxie

HerrLupfa

Tribal Student
HerrLupfa and Cayzeo had a double battle. Mainly to test a strategy for me. Well, it works. Cayzeo won though due to level differences. (my lvl60s vs his lvl 100s)

ISDr

My FIFTH RNG, was looking for a Litwick, and got a Litwick (Obvious lol) lol, ALL IVS 31, apart from attack, TIMID woot, Ability Flash Fire(quick ball) AND the good bit:: HP ICE 70(should be decent enough (my experiments with that have been good lol) THE reporter got me 5 seeds and this one was one of them lol, epic

edit: I will be on for about 15ish minutes from now if u wanna talk so come to chat guys

ISDr

Last edited:

Overkill™

Snowflake!
I need som help on advancing frames. Its like for every frame you need to advance you need that amount of pokemon in party and then 128 steps right? Cus i have this seed on frame 6, walk 128 steps with 5 pokemon in party, but always end up with the same bad IVs, wich aren't from my seed. Anybody know how to fix this?

What i do, capture, check seed, genrate, fly to pinwheel, save, start game on right timing (with teh 1 second delay i got) hold Y at given time, start game, walk 128 steps in pinwheel forest, my last step being in teh grass, sweet scent, catch, check, and then pokemon aint as my seed told me.

Hope somebody can help ;p

decadencia

so since i have white and black i decided to do some white forest pokes, first of which is adamant flawless rhyhorn, also did adamant tyrogue, steadfast so hell be a good iron fist hitmonchan or technician hitmontop lol and id reckless good for hitmonlee? does it boost hi jump kick? does that even count as recoil?

nvm just found out mach punch is an egg move -_- so hitmontop is w/e lol

Last edited:

ISDr

MORE GOOD NEWS

My SIXTH RNG, got a Joltik lol, Flawless, apart from attack, TIMID lol, Ability Compound Eyes(quick ball) AND HP ICE 70, woooot

My SEVENTH RNG (THE ONE I WAS LOOKING FOR ALL TIME LONG, got a Durant lol, Flawless, apart from special attack, Jolly lol, Ability Hustle(quick ball) (Well i generated another seed and stuck to it, and did the saving multiple times method, and had to save 5 times be4 i got it, woooooooooooooooooooot

i will put all my RNGs to the clan shop once cal returns, but I can give one free one to each member if they want, just for yaying lol,, ty deca too lol for the advice on abilities::: will make a templist of the rngs i did in my post in due time

ANd guys I will be online during the day and many random times but not this evening, but do expect to see me 2moro evening,

ISDr

Last edited:

Mike_kun

Bug Master
MORE GOOD NEWS

My SIXTH RNG, got a Joltik lol, Flawless, apart from attack, TIMID lol, Ability Compound Eyes(quick ball) AND HP ICE 70, woooot

My SEVENTH RNG (THE ONE I WAS LOOKING FOR ALL TIME LONG, got a Durant lol, Flawless, apart from special attack, Jolly lol, Ability Hustle(quick ball) (Well i generated another seed and stuck to it, and did the saving multiple times method, and had to save 5 times be4 i got it, woooooooooooooooooooot

i will put all my RNGs to the clan shop once cal returns, but I can give one free one to each member if they want, just for yaying lol,, ty deca too lol for the advice on abilities::: will make a templist of the rngs i did in my post in due time

ANd guys I will be online during the day and many random times but not this evening, but do expect to see me 2moro evening,

ISDr

wow amazing i want that joltik as soon as i can online is it ok ISDr?
it's was nice bug for my team
btw what is your BW FC

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
Congrats Isdr on your personal rng and the Joltik. Sorry guys im busy all this week with baseball and schoolwork sadly. Since we have numerous rng abusers now I propose any rng requests be made right here one the clan thread. That way everyone can see it and whoever is on or sees it first can accept It if they wish.

As a side note Mike no dream world abilities can be done until they are released and since the Dream World isnt even ready yet(due that horrible crisis in Japan) that may take awhile.

After the 5th gen abuse slows down a bit I will resume 4th gen projects ,since I am still one of the only people who can, and to take a load off Deca Ill probably start Ev training my own pokes ;). Anyway its vacation next week so ill be on plenty then.

ISDr

Sure kun, but only once i get it cloned,

Oh and i will also be EVing pokemon , and I have already done 3 of them lol, will set up a temp shop in my post till calarus comes back, and I need to know 5th gen cloners,

Also yeah mike, RNG requests can be made on the thread, and whoever can take it can do so, just make sure that whoever requests a RNG pokemon confirms that someone is doing it for them so that there are no double tasks, (I JUST UPDATED MY POST ON THAT SECTION RELATED

edit: photobucket also seems to be doing some updates lol, and my post now looks blank lol, without the rank banners lol

ISDr

Last edited:

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Can't get it too work. I've tried this seed a million times now, but always get a 31 sp attk IV, and rest around 20. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong with this seed. But since i had no problems before, I assume the problem is advancing frames. the seeds frame is 6. I saved in patch of grass in pinwheel forest, and when i start the game, i walks 128 steps with 5 pokemons in my party outside teh grass, then a few steps extra in the grass to find pokemon, and no luck. I also tried 128 steps exactlly and sweet cent, wont work. always the same flawwed poke. I always hold Y when game loads, and i hit the game 1 second before seed since i ahve a one second delay.

So for teh record, to advance to frame 6, i need 5 pokemons in party, and then walk 128 tiles right? turning around from charachter not counted (where you don't advance one tile)?

Hope somebody can help, this stressing em out haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.