• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerodrome

Princess Zelda Fan!
I treat my Pokemon like slaves.

"How dare you ask for food! Accept these nifty pair of glasses instead and go thunderbolt that poor defenseless magicrap."

lawlawlawl

decadencia

ok what ive rng bred so far:

Scraggy, Adamant Moxie, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance and Drain Punch
Blitzle, Adamant Motor Drive
Pawniard, Adamant, Defiant and Inner focus, Psycho Cut and Sucker Punch
Piplup, Modest, Agility
Elekid, Adamant, Ice Punch and Cross Chop

soon as i stop being lazy ill make a full list for mike to add to the shop, just ugh lol

Aerodrome

Princess Zelda Fan!
(14:07:46) +RankingBot: Your rank in Wifi is 748/58980!

I'm very excited.

My 5th gen team doesn't have an answer for Celebii or Fighting type moves though.

Edit: make that (14:30:16) +RankingBot: Your rank in Wifi is 681/58990!

Last edited:

ISDr

Tigersaur welcome to the clan, make sure to read all first 23 clan posts coz those answer any questions u may have,, if still any questiosns feel free to ask,

joey =48, chem +14, dangerx +4, charb -3 :: medals done, ALso and GET ON WITH THE LEAGUE TOURNEY (the ODL OU tourney IS OFFICIALLY NOW SCRAPPED, unless any of those in it think i should not do so tell me as soon as possible)

edit: my ghost team lost 5-0 to aero, solely because i was in dream world scooping ice cream, while he kept ddancing, and i never read that lol, got blind i guess for a while lol, but i played crap though i had all answers to his team, and madness cost me the match, and came out a pathetic score , on my side lol, if i was alive in that battle definitely would hav egot a better score win or lose dont matter lol

edit: uni starts 2moro for me so i am gonna get a lot busier, so i will teall yuo guys the times, i will be online, I will show up on weekends obviously as usual, but weekeday are gonan be much more tighter, ty in advance for understanding,

ISDr

Last edited:

DangerX

ok fine! Hey guys i'm currently looking for pokemon online players in order to learn how to fight better.... If someone want to battle me just let me know!

Hey Guys:), i just came to say im still alive XDDD, ive just been trying to Shiny Hunt and its going terrible XDDD, Hey mike would it be cool if i could get all those shinies except for Latios and Latias??

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Hey Guys:), i just came to say im still alive XDDD, ive just been trying to Shiny Hunt and its going terrible XDDD, Hey mike would it be cool if i could get all those shinies except for Latios and Latias??

If your desperatlly searching for one shiny, i might be able to rng it (not taking to many requests just yet, but if its a pokemon that can be too interest of all, i'll rng it :) )

Really youd help me out some??:), im trying to find a Shiny Abra but i keep striking out:/

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Hey Joey, could you clone that Shellder you RNG'd?

Well, since I can't clone, it already has evolved, EVd (and thats not so bad, but i already filled his last move slot with ice shard. Wich fits good in my gonna be main team, but for most people is bad. If you still wont it, be my guest, but we need someone to clone it. I'll someday will make a new one, since i want one with razor shell myself too. Also, i still need somebody to clone timburr, its free for anybody remembr? ;)

quilava576

I need a pokemon cloned by somebody and a couple of mine need to go to 100 so some one do it for me please.
Also i just saw the giveaways and would like a flygon from mike. Thnx

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
quilava and danger, i can do those services for you. ^_^ oh btw i came here to tell you that when high school starts, i will be very inactive cuz i got 2 AP classes and play football. so when that happens vinder, dont take me off the list, k? thanks

Hey guys, i just fully leveled up my Arcanine, it's attacks are Flare blitz, crunch, extremespeed, and Wild Charge. Stats are Attack:350 Defense:196 Sp. Atk:213 Sp.Def:259 and Speed:226. Any improvements needed?

Team Legend's Dragonite

W1nN!n6 you mad o.0?
Haven't been on for awhile do to the demanding life of college its midterm week so I'm stressed but if anyone could do an rng task for me plz pm me

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Hey guys, i just fully leveled up my Arcanine, it's attacks are Flare blitz, crunch, extremespeed, and Wild Charge. Stats are Attack:350 Defense:196 Sp. Atk:213 Sp.Def:259 and Speed:226. Any improvements needed?

Personally I think close combat is a must on arcanine, but thats juts my preferences and is a breed move, this will do good i guess too ;p.

Im gonna be away all day today guys, so cya tomorow!

Aerodrome

Princess Zelda Fan!

Needs moar Speed.

With those stats it looks like you're trying to make it a special wall. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.