• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_kun

Bug Master
Hahaha maybe he getting tired using dragonite
Then he prefer use rayquaza

AngryDragon1104

hey im back i had alot of stuff for school and could never get on mut im good now and should be able to be online very often so im wondering if i can get back in the clan

AJB1

Surprising
sorry guys/gals, long time...really busy

decadencia

dang saw chem on xat but comp crapped out on me when i finally rebooted, gone o_O

anyway, lets hope everyone get stuff taken care of, this clan is... so... not what it used to be o_O let get back on top soon guys!

sorry to hear the news isdr, hope all turns well, dont worry, were not going anywhere

also, if u guys havent checked out my shop, take a swing by, everyone in the clan is still entitled to a free scraggy, i know ive been hard to pin down but yea, only few more days before i move and idk how soon ill be active again after that, miss u guys (most of u anyway =P)

ISDr

Hey all, angry dragon, you can come back Np, just make a post with ur clan application again and i will add you to the memebrs list,

Also welcome back AJB1 and snowflake , hope to meet you guys sometime, we can understand busyness coz we are all in it lol, so no worries guys

ANd yes, i will get fully free after 3/4 weeks after thsi post then we can really make a stronger move on,

I will however still keep comin on and trying to get things movenig as much as I can,

oh lol, and yeah nearly forgot lol, Rayquaza thing lol, Reason For change:: I was messing about with the profile pic, got mad and confused, ended up removing the ddnite avvy, and when i wanted it again could not get it lol, so when i saw rayquaza, i jsut went for it lol coz i was in a hurry, (In my free time will switch back to ddnite lol

Medals update; JLP +21 Medals,

ISDr

wow a lot of people are coming back on.this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
hey guys like most of you i am busy out of my mind but will be back on soon. I may even upload some helpful videos on my Youtube channel if enough people seem interested. I was thinking maybe some rng guides and or tips for uncommon pokes. Let me know if you guys are interested.

Also as Chemist has pointed out activity has become painfully slow and just wanted people to know not to be alarmed. We still stand as the longest clan in existence and we have dedicated members. Once school ends im sure activity will boom and I will resume taking projects from you guys I know It has been awhile :).

Hopefully our league will be up soon as well as Cal returning to increase peoples activity hope to see you guys soon
-Meta-Mike

Last edited:

decadencia

^^^ was wondering where u have been lol

in response to charburble, i did timid sheer force nidoking and hes been so amazing im having a hard time getting him off of my team lol as an added bonus he can hold a life orb and any boosted move from sheer force takes no recoil so thats a whopping 60% (or is it 63%?) bonus to almost all his moves, even stab earth power!!!!! mine usually runs fireblast, ice beam, thunderbolt and earthpower, as an added bonus i did my nidoking with HP grass as an option if anyone is interested in it lol

and mike, 4th gen vids would be amazing, theres so much i wanna rng in 4th gen =[ lol

Im gonna try and train up the Sheer force one. sounds really good.

Edit: My team consists on Scizor,Cradily, Nidoking, and Arcanine. Any ideas on the last 2 i should ues?

Last edited:

ISDr

Sheer force nido... is too awesome lol,

Well mike, wb , would be nice if you made a video on Egg RNG, also hope to see u on soon

Oh, and I will try to be on the next 2 days at random times, coz dont know exact time i will be free,

edit: also guys I havent got many medals to update, so if you have not sent me any medals update Pm yet, please do so this coming weekned,
Also, i will get mega busy from Friday up till Tuesday so may not even show up, but, after tuesday i will have at least 2 days free when i can be here and i will as usual,

edit: AND this,. created after messing about with some online gif animators lol, not good but just a play lol,
animateddd.gif
ISDr

Last edited:

voidhawk

Blergh!
hey guys! I'm not dead, just really busy with university... :/

I am looking forward to seeing you all after my exams are done. should be finished ~25 june. I will definitely be on to see all the new members, and to get some awesome new pokes! lol, I still havent done my first 5th gen RNG. you guys seem to have it covered. I want one of those nidokings for my gym, btw!

I've missed you all quite a lot. I really have! This is the best clan out there at its high points, so don't go abandoning it or counting it out just yet. We'll be back. We're The Savages!

AngryDragon1104

Username-Angrydragon1104
What would you like to be called?-Angrydragon
FC-in my sig
Activity Level-medium
Rate yourself as a battler-out of 10/6.5
Anything else we should know? nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.