• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISDr

Angrydragon1104 welcome to the clan, nice to have you back, and yes I will be on chat for the next at least 1 hour so if you guys wanna come on please do ,

and yeah void, totally understand uni stuff, we are all in it together, so good luck with all academics, and hope to catch up with all of you soon,

edit: Also guys my DS came back after repairs, and its awesome, so i can do all wifi stuff apart from 5th gen 6 on 6 level 100 battles

ISDr

Last edited:

andzedan000

Causing Shenanigans
Application-to join clan
Username-andzedan000
What would you like to be called?-dan or zedan
FC-2923-8396-6935
Activity Level-very big
Rate yourself as a battler-OK (only have lv 42 as my highest level Pokemon)
Anything else we should know-I'm not too far In Black version so if I have a battle go easy on me

decadencia

Ok guys well since most of you have taken an interest in rng and the other guides written and videos seem to be a bit complicated I will try my best to make rng guides for 4th gen and maybe even 5th gen. Please let me know what else you guys would like to see.

yay!!! ^_^ 4th gen eggs! ill even help by doing 5th gen egg guides since i have that down super good now =]

voidhawk

Blergh!
voted mega. hope he gets the prize, he's only 1 vote behind guys!!! help him out, family of a clan member has to count for something!!!

Mike_kun

Bug Master
ISDr where is my medals update?
anyone online?
is that your father megaknights
i voted already ok keep going

Last edited:
Application-to join clan
Username-andzedan000
What would you like to be called?-dan or zedan
FC-2923-8396-6935
Activity Level-very big
Rate yourself as a battler-OK (only have lv 42 as my highest level Pokemon)
Anything else we should know-I'm not too far In Black version so if I have a battle go easy on me
Grrr, dan, why did u join THEM? U coulda came w/ me and we could join cooly and smugs clan. Oh well, im going to talk about a war against u guys.

Mike_kun

Bug Master
Grrr, dan, why did u join THEM? U coulda came w/ me and we could join cooly and smugs clan. Oh well, im going to talk about a war against u guys.

lol a challenge it'll be nice to defeat you guys

xMetagrossx

Blaziking

well this post is against the rules so all non clan members STAY THE **** AWAY. We dont come to you page and whine about losing members >.>. All war negotiations should be done by pm thank you

And Charbuble the problem with this clan is we have been around the longest and have members that are actually commited to us...which is why we are still around

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
well we dont want people like you if your indecisive... and even if you arent in a clan you are still breaking the rules. IF you have questions pm a leader and we may MAY let you in thank you have a nice day

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
"lol this dude" !?!?!?!?!? HOW DAR YOU!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
lol calm your tits. and besides, we all know what happened to the last indecisive guy (leafumbreon or something)
and also mega, i just voted and tbh its not looking very good for your dad... he has 58 and vid 1 has 71... sorry man

Alright if this tournament is okay with the leaders il have everyone who wants to be in it pm me by june 3rd and ill get it up and running by the 6th

andzedan000

Causing Shenanigans
technicly, im not in a clan yet, im just looking around. You dont have to be so mean about it!
I might join u guys. I MIGHT join u guys.

I'm never joining cooly and smug's clan. They left me in the dark and it's all your fault! So If youre joining I"ll leave this clan too!

Status
Not open for further replies.