• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
Gave Kyro a rank up battle winning 1-0 me and I can Honestly say that it was one of the best matches I have had in a long time. He has a fantastic team that will be quite difficult to defeat. I think that even though he lost he definitely deserves to rank up

ISDr

kun +16, void=55, medals done, also guys if you have medals that need updating make sure to sent me a PM that only contains the medals i have to add on or deduct, that will make life easier,

ALso i wil be online from now for at least 1.5 hours, so make sure to come on guys if u can,

edit: Just gave Deca, his RUB, and he won 3-0, was pertty haxy for me though, got 2 major misses, and on top of that I made a mistake of forgettin to set teh right hidden power lol , oh well that what i usually mess up on lol, BUT, even if the hax wasnt there, my team was bound to loose coz deca just had a great team formation in there, Congrats deca you have now ranked up to Tribal Warrior, gl in next rubs,

edit: and yes Kyro, try to get ur league battle with void done before your RUBs please

ISDr

Last edited:

voidhawk

Blergh!
Well guys, I'm online now, just pm me and I'll stick PO or my ds on and get battles done. PO is probably better for me now

EDIT: I am on at the moment, and can use Wifi or PO. Hope to see Kyro and ISDr! YAY BATTLES!!!!! I really love PO now! haha

EDIT 2: I ranked up! waiting for ISDr to confirm.

Last edited:

ISDr

I will be online for at least 2 hours from now, so anyone else make sure to come on,

edit: Vod hawk ranke up to Tribal Leader today in a very great match, I did get more luck but hax, but voids entry hazards and the powa of his big blue lol, took me out lol, gg void, and congrats,

ISDr

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Come now....

Grrr, dan, why did u join THEM? U coulda came w/ me and we could join cooly and smugs clan. Oh well, im going to talk about a war against u guys.

Now now, being a butt buddy is one thing but to have your butt decide what is best is beyond anatomy logic, meaning an *** shouldn't talk or neigh to someone of higher intellect that that ***.. XD, Now see here my butt buddy I'll war your friends clan or what the hell you call yourselves anytime you wish, just say the word and I "MySelf" will come. All shatters before the might of the Tribal Savages of Serebii, none know no nightmare then the salty defeat of your wounds festering and manifesting into the puss of what you are in my eyes tbh. Yeah I might sound cocky and yes I am as cocky as they come. What I mean to say is. You need to talk to someone you "PM" or get my attention if not you ask for a battle or what the heck you young bloods do these days. Calarus

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
Hey Cal glad to see you back :). I am also looking for a rank up battle when you have the time Isdr

Also to make things easier I put all the rng guides I used in my channel under favorites so please check them out if you are interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/xKaiserx0?feature=mhee

Last edited:

ISDr

great links mike, and yeah to comfirm Kyro I rank you up the next rank because as mike said you did awesome and at his confirmation that you did exceptionally you get the RUB win

also i will be online for at elast 1 hour from now, so you may come on if you are able guys

ISDr

viridian91

VVFS OWNER
Hay guise

so like yeah. life has been a total cluster you-know-what lately and i really havent had much time for anything other than work and the occasional poop break. i'd like to pass my position of leadership onto whoever is next in terms of seniority/pro-ness. i leave the decision up to cal/ISDr, if void is not a leader yet, i'd definitely like to see him take my position.

ilysfmguise <333

ISDr

Hey all,

And hey abe, nice to see u post lol, hope to see u on soon though, Once cal comes we will discuss on that matter np, I will readd you to Tribal Savage rank as it was be4 and based on the tally,

Also I will be online at least for an hour so come on guys lol

ISDr

voidhawk

Blergh!
ABE! mah man!! :D:D:D

So good to know you're still in the land of the living! chin up, my friend, it'll get better, I'm sure! :)

I want you to know that I'm humbled you think I should take on the position. thanks very much, my friend. I hope to see you back to your normal self soon Abe. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we missed you a lot, and we hope that you are OK. Remember, chin up!

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
well guys i never bothered to tell you but i'm back from my trip to mcallen (i told abe lol) and im surprised i missed so much after a few days! well guys its nice to see my fav members becoming active (i think lol) again, especially abe and void. and jesus cal, the kid is in 4th grade, dont make him cry and tell his dumbshit parents that obviously dont know how to raise kids. (yea, that wasnt hypocritical lol)

hey how many of u go on po. if you guys are ever on p look for blazing fire or [guardian]earth.

voidhawk

Blergh!
Had a Rank Up Battle with TTar fan/Chemist and he beat my gym team 2-0. good match, and thanks for helping me with the team weaknesses! yikes, how did i miss that all my pokes were weak to fighting? lol

Anyhow, Chemist is now a Tribal Warrior! Congratulations!

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd like to thank my parents for supporting me, and- hey get the fuck outta here Kanye West!

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
I swear, I'm going to kill my grandma's internet.... It seems like every time Void and I are about to have our league battle, something happens....

ISDr

Congrats Chemist on teh RUB win I have updated taht on page 1 now,

ALso get done with league battles done,

Also i hear that coolsboy will not return any time soon, so if anyone wants to apply for the league please do so and get ready to sub in for coolsboy against JLP , and get a chance in teh league

WEll i now set the deadline for the tuorney round 1, thats by Saturday Morning get all battles done, then I will start 2nd round,

edit: guys , next time i will be on is this coming friday for at least 2 hours in the morning,

edit: After getting confirmation from Cal, I announce that the 2 more leaders confirmed for this clan are voidhawk and xMetagrossx, you both deserved it, congrats, guys, I will now arrange with serebii moderators to get you the necessary page 1 posts for clan business,

edit: TO below:: for god sake, legendaries that are uber in uber battles, OU in OU, do i have to say this?? (and pelase this will be the last time i dont get too mad, next time, will be worse , coz such questions jsut drive me nuts) follow tiers is all i can say, AND who said legends not allowed,, AND yeah kyro i even battled ur league team it had legends and did i say anything against that?? when what makes u think or be unsure legends not allowed???????

ISDr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.