• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_kun

Bug Master
just beat blade twice +6

and I give RUB to charburble and it was my first times to do that, And he Got Ranked UP
Good Game You make A good Effort

Now He becomes Tribal Soldier

"Congrats"

ISDr

blade +4, + rank up, charb+3, cay+3, kun+6, charb ranked up, Medals done

blade you are now student, ty for confirming,

ALso congrats to charb, well done, and graet work kun for making use of the rank rights,

(you get medals for PO battles that you have done against clan memers , so yeah blade obviously you get medals)

edit: Rezna, we still have our chat xat, so there was a small issue some days ago but now its fine, so you can still come on and if any mod or owner is on you will be memebred, sorry for the inconvenience,

edit: welcome back something hope to see u on soon,

edit: wont a RUb against cay , gl next time, also had a nother battle against cay in which cay insisted reevnge lol, but i surprisingly won, hax on both sides but i managed to pull off a win, gg

edit: battled kun with my classics team and lost but managed to take it to 2-0 , kun power was too hard to take over by my classics lol, gg KUN +4 medals done

ISDr

Last edited:

decadencia

wow i got a lot to catch up on o_O lol

anyway, off to work, will be back in a few hrs and be on most of tonight hopefully, cya guys

Mike_kun

Bug Master
Win from ISDr +4
win from Blade +3(had 2 battle he win the 2nd)

Get Ready for RUB
Yeehaw

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
important

1. I would like to be an ev trainer 2. Can people rng shiny flawless ivs pokemon in black and white, just curious if you can
ask metagross on serebii aka meta mike on chat. pm him with a request

uh oh spudoodio people i gotta make an announcement. i remind the regulars of chat that sometimes i cant po, and that is when i am home. well the reason i cant po when im at home is that i only have access to my moms comp, which is not even hers, but her work's comp and i obv cant download anything. now the announcement: she was transfered to a different age group to work with, (shes an OT look it up) she has no need to bring the comp home, which means i cant get on anymore while at home. sooo now i have to everything on my ds which is very slow and frustrating. the chat sometimes lags for me, which pisses me off greatly, which is discouraging me from doing this on my ds anymore. so as of today on, youll see much less of me till we actually get a comp of our own. when you see me on a mobile mode, i will be on for short periods of time. tomorrow im planning on going to my gramps, which is where i can get on a comp and po.
i will always be a savage guys, and dont forget me, and if im gone for a long while vinder, can you not remove me like you do with all the inactives lol?

ISDr

kun +7, medal done,

chem dont worry, wont remove you, but hopefully you will be on more when u do get a new comp or access to one,

also nice to see u back deca, hope to meet online soon,

edit: cay also ranked up earlier today and in the RUB rematch won greatly with a team specially designed to beat me, i had some lucky hax to make the score lower but cay won it, gg cay, well done,

edit: created a new RUB team, and first to face it was ukn, it was my teams 2nd ever battle and kun won it with a very effective tactic, so gg kun, played gtreat, you have ranked up now,

ISDr

Last edited:

Cayzeo

The Serene Titan
Savage rank.... Meh I guess that'll do for now.

I'll be Leader soon enough...

PS, Challenging the OSL league, That Champion title is mine!

PSS, Made a Banner for my Tutor position, Let me know what you think.

http://i53.*******.com/244zk0l.png

Last edited:

Mike_kun

Bug Master
Confirmed

Yeah Now i'm Tribal Savage Rank

Leader position I'm coming..

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Oh chiz, I need to get some medals =O So please all day I wanna be battling, so don't just call me a julp lol

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Hoping to test a new team and get about...... A lot of medals lol

EDIT: 3 battles against Cay,I won one of them and lost the other 2. I also battle Mike_kun twice and beat him once. All gg's

EDIT: Another battle with Kun I won 5-0

Last edited:

Cayzeo

The Serene Titan
Can't believe I actually lost to kyro of all people... But I guess thats what I get for using such similar teams,

Guess its time to make a new ra- I mean decent team.

Edit: +9 medals today, 2 wins from kyro 1 from mike-kun

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
I hate to spam but I battled kun 4 more times, won 3 lost 1. So with this post and my last i should get +24 since Cay and Kun are all higher rank

Mike_kun

Bug Master
crap most lose lose from kyro
but at least beat him twice so +6
(6-0) and (5-0)

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Watch out cause I'm coming into battle soon muhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.