• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
-Shrugs-

People follow the strong.
For those staying, Enjoy watching the clan rot around you.
-Smirks-

People who just follow the strong are just cattle waiting for downfall. People who follow the people who can lead, those are the ones who end up well imo. Being strong isn't the same as being able to lead. ISDR was, correction, -is- a person who can lead.

Aerodrome

Princess Zelda Fan!
-Shrugs-

People follow the strong.
For those staying, Enjoy watching the clan rot around you.
-Smirks-

C'mon sunshine.

That's not very nice.

Considering the whole thing's been blown out of proportion by you, I think you have the least to say here.

If you've joined another clan, I do believe it's against the rules for you to post here.

It's funny because the general reason for you being so upset about ISDr comes with the fact that he couldn't trust you.

This is probably because you generally jump around clans (which has always been frowned upon) and lie about stuff; like, perhaps your gender, etc and so forth.

You told me in the chat that you knew that a lot of people didn't like ISDr. The posts in this thread seem to point to it's only you who doesn't like ISDr.

You might think that "the strong" will follow you, but in fact it's the other way around. Only the weak and gullible will.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
C'mon sunshine.

That's not very nice.

Considering the whole thing's been blown out of proportion by you, I think you have the least to say here.

If you've joined another clan, I do believe it's against the rules for you to post here.

It's funny because the general reason for you being so upset about ISDr comes with the fact that he couldn't trust you.

This is probably because you generally jump around clans (which has always been frowned upon) and lie about stuff; like, perhaps your gender, etc and so forth.

You told me in the chat that you knew that a lot of people didn't like ISDr. The posts in this thread seem to point to it's only you who doesn't like ISDr.

You might think that "the strong" will follow you, but in fact it's the other way around. Only the weak and gullible will.

At one point i think you're wrong. some powerfull people will idneed follow him. the people who like him hunger for more power, and more, and who wuld want to be leader themself, and backstab him overtime and do teh same he did.

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
Well guys what can I say were done. We had a great run and are the longest clan in existence but that is going to end. We have no active leaders very few active members and its too much to try and fix. Im sorry to those who have been my great friends and loyal to us but dont despair. All great things must come to an end at some point and sadly this is our time. Keep coming on the clan chat though to keep in touch since we still have a plan. Anyone interested should go on the chat to discuss plans but idk how that will work out.

-xMetax Mike

Last edited:

ISDr

Lastly, sorry to all , if I have been wrong in any way. I could not take any more. AND need a time out. Been pleasure being with you guys. Keep in touch on chat if you can for future plans.

I did say my last post would be my final, but could not help it posting again when it came to this. REST IN PEACE TS:: OVER AND OUT

ISDr

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
And so the savages were finally kicked off their throne and killed in the cruelty of the world.
Long live Tribal Savages!

Status
Not open for further replies.