1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Trick Room Pics

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ArcaneFlare, Jul 5, 2007.

1. ArcaneFlare

ArcaneFlare Shiny Team Builder

Trick Room-Revoluton Style

[​IMG]
    I've never posted in the art section before and just wanted to know what you guys thought of the picture.
    I wanna keep the trick room theme going, but I wanted your opinion which one the next design should be. So to everyone, please comment and tell me what you think.
    Thank you :)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2007
  2. :.KuRo_StaR.:

:.KuRo_StaR.: .+*JuSt´`·´`Me*+.

I really like the picture,the bronzong is very well drawn and the colouring is very vivid,nice style on the lining.Well done.

3. Registeel DS

Registeel DS Toaster!

Awesome picture. I love using Trick Room with my Bronzong, and you managed to capture what it would look like PERFECTLY.

4. psilocybin

psilocybin Well-Known Member

I'm not really familiar with the DP Pokemon yet, but I LOVE this picture. The perspective is wonderful looking. The background goes well with it too. Although, the lineart seems a bit... Shaky? It's not the right word, but it looks as if the picture were blown up or something.

It reminds me of some ancient religious leader conducting a ceremony or something.

5. Euphoria

Euphoria Soul Salsa

He looks like he wants a hug. XD But I really like it, the colours are psychadelic.

6. mario_fan

mario_fan Kawaiibunkle

coooooooooooooooooooooooooool shiiiiiny

7. mario_fan

mario_fan Kawaiibunkle

coooooooooooool shiiiiiny

8. krazyelements241

krazyelements241 Well-Known Member

mario fan please no doublew posting...anywho this drawing is increadible it really shows that its using trick room!! i love it so well done the colors and the drawing just awesome this is what you call real attack art^_^ nice job im hoping to see more soon!!!

9. Mewmie the shiny Mew

Mewmie the shiny Mew =Cute+Power+Smart

He looks to me like he's running away from something. XD Great job on the drawing and background, though. Just work a bit on ethe pose and you'll be even better.
    ;151;

10. Ophie

Ophie Salingerian Phony

This is, hands down, the best picture of Bronzong I have ever seen. This needs to be a TCG illustration.

Anyway, if you want ideas for more Trick Room guys, how about Dusknoir, the rappin' phat genie grim reaper ghost? (A random thought: Dusknoir was the subject of last year's pumpkin design of mine. I'd like to see your interpretation of it.)