• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

trick room terror!

tskune

Nakodile
Scizor @Focus Sash
Technician
Brave or Sassy 252 def 252 spdef 6 HP
-Iron Head
-X-scissor
-Bullet Punch
-U-turn
pretty simple, but useful, and i cant get bug bite :/

Slowbro @Leftovers
Regenerator(Hidden ability)
Quiet 252 SPd 252 SPatk 6 def
-Trick Room
-Slack Off
-Surf/Scald
-Flamethrower
heals when switched, heal move, trick room, stab attack, and flamethrower for pesky grass types

Spiritomb @Leftovers
Pressure
brave 252 atk 252 HP 6 SPdef
-shadow sneak
-faint attack
-sucker punch
-Substitute
unique, a brave spiritomb, self explanatory.

porygon2 @Eviolite
Download
Quiet 252 SPatk 252 HP 6 Def
-Trick Room
-Ice beam
-Thunderbolt
-Psychic
boltbeam trickroom fun :D

Aggron @Life Orb
Rock head
Brave 252 atk 252 SPdef 6 HP
-Heavy slam
-Head smash
-Superpower
-Aqua Tail
fun with sweeping

Rampardos @Muscle band
Mold breaker
Brave 252 atk 252 HP 6 Def
-Return
-Zen headbutt
-head smash
-EQ
MORE fun with sweeping!

7.jpg

consuela @muscle band
thick fat
brave 252 atk 252 HP 6 def
-bite
-attract
-high jump kick
-amnesia (lol jk~)

Last edited:

megamudkip

mudkip rulez!
how can a water type use flamethrower? What madness!

redlongmagnet

T3 Founder
Scizor @Choice Band
Technician
Adamant 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpDef or Def
-Superpower
-Pursuit
-Bullet Punch
-U-turn
pretty simple, but useful, and i cant get bug bite :/

Slowbro @Leftovers
Regenerator(Hidden ability)
Quiet 252 SPd 252 SPatk 6 def
-Trick Room
-Slack Off
-Surf/Scald
-Flamethrower
heals when switched, heal move, trick room, stab attack, and flamethrower for pesky grass types

Spiritomb @Leftovers
Pressure
Bold 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
-Calm mind
-Dark Pulse
-Rest
-Sleep Talk/ HP Fighting

unique, a brave spiritomb, self explanatory.

porygon2 @Eviolite
Download
Quiet 252 SPatk 252 HP 6 Def
-Trick Room
-Ice beam
-Thunderbolt
-Psychic
boltbeam trickroom fun :D

Aggron @Life Orb
Rock head
Brave 252 atk 252 SPdef 6 HP
-Heavy slam
-Head smash
-Superpower
-Aqua Tail
fun with sweeping

Rampardos @Muscle band
Mold breaker
Brave 252 atk 252 HP 6 Def
-Return
-Zen headbutt
-head smash
-EQ
MORE fun with sweeping!

7.jpg

consuela @muscle band
pressure
brave 252 atk 252 HP 6 def
-bite
-attract
-high jump kick
-amnesia (lol jk~)

changes in bold overall good team but a few of your pokes have better sets than you gave them

tskune

Nakodile
i made the spiritomb brave because it would surprise people, plus his atk is the same as his SPatk, and i didnt go for superpower because of its negative effects.

His Spiritomb was physical for reason, the opponent won't expect it.

I helped him build this team :D

Superpower would be good for steel types, but then again you have U-turn to swtich out with

redlongmagnet

T3 Founder
but with a choice banded scizor your going to switch out anyway and with scizor aggron and rampardos you have 3 physical attackers I think Spiritomb would fare better as a wall with high SPATK. I have another scizor set if your anti superpower?

redlongmagnet

T3 Founder
ok here is a swords dance scizor you may find this more your taste

move 1: Swords Dance
move 2: Bullet Punch
move 3: Bug Bite / Superpower
move 4: Roost
item: Leftovers / Life Orb
nature: Adamant
ability: Technician
evs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 SpD

and another

move 1: Swords Dance
move 2: Bullet Punch
move 3: Superpower / Brick Break
move 4: Bug Bite
item: Life Orb
nature: Adamant / Jolly
ability: Technician
evs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

you can always use BB over Superpower

redlongmagnet

T3 Founder
Youse U turn instead then gives you switch initiative is STAB and technician boosted. It isn't recommended on SD sets because all your boosts go away.

tskune

Nakodile
i dont have access to bug bite, and its trick room remember? and as strange as it may seem, hes gonna be a wall, and i already have a sassy scyther so bug bite is now void, and swords dance is a no-no in trick room

redlongmagnet

T3 Founder
SD doesnt boost your speed that is DD SD boosts your ATK 2 stages it does not affect your speed in any way shape or form. Scizor also has mediocre defenses as most Sweepers do so only the Bulky SD set would work if you were trying to wall with him which no offense is a suicide move.

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
redlongmagnet...why did you change the natures to remove the speed drop? Don't you know how Trick Room works?

Anyway, my input.

I use a Scizor without Technician, running Iron Head, X Scissor, Brick Break. Your set is fine, but a bit lost without some Fighting coverage. Although, the team can do with a revenge killer, and Scizor fits the bill.

Lose Faint Attack on Spiritomb and replace it with Taunt. You can lose Shadow Sneak for something else like...okay I got nothing.

The Slowbro is fine. Except for the EVs. I'll get to those in a moment.

Offensive Porygon2. Why not use PorygonZ instead? Use Trace instead of Download for switch in opportunities, and replace Psychic with Recover. I use Charge beam instead of Thunderbolt for the zero chance causing paralysis, and in case I Trace Simple, Technician, etc.

Lose Heavy Slam on Aggron for something better. Earthquake, Fire Punch, Iron Head, even Iron Tail would be better.

Give Rampardos a Shell Bell instead of Muscle Band and replace Return with Hammer Arm.

Now, for the appropriate EVs.

Scizor
252 Atk - 252 HP - 4 Def

Spiritomb
252 HP - 252 Atk - 4 Def

Slowbro
252 HP - 252 Sp.Atk - 4 Def

Porygon2
252 HP - 252 Sp.Def - 4 Sp.Atk

Aggron
252 HP - 252 Atk - 4 Def

Rampardos
252 HP - 252 Atk - 4 Def

The team could use some special attackers, and more Burn spread. Spiritomb can do this, maybe replace Substitute with Will o Wisp?

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
If you're ever going defensive, max HP is your priority. It improves what hits your pokemon can take simply by upping their HP bar. It also gives your pokemon a little extra space in EVs.

And walling takes a little bit of time in Trick Room. In singles, that's not a very good idea...

redlongmagnet

T3 Founder
Sorry I wasn't really thinking about the Speed drops lol I was thinking about what I normally run, keep the speed lowering natures lol.