• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tricks Of The Trade! (148)

Leonhart

Imagineer
Zyar said:
till, I do like to think Jessie's reaction right after Wobbuffet came out of the Pokéball and when they were hanging on that branch (when she was holding her head and moaning out of frustration) was partly because she had unknowingly traded Lickitung away.

I had always assumed that she merely didn't want Sonansu, although I guess she might've been mad due to shock since she didn't expect the swap.

Wobbuffet coming from such humble beginnings makes me think differently about him even though I am a little bit ticked off that Lickitung had to go to make room for Wobbuffet. The swap meet was a good idea, but I think Ash should've traded Pokemon instead since he had 29 other Tauros that he didn't even use. Aside from that, I thought that the tournament was a lot of fun even if it was a short side plot.

This episode had a lot of great moments like when we saw Snubbull still following Team Rocket's trail and Jessie accidentally trading Lickitung for Wobbuffet. I liked how Ash got to use one of his Tauros in the tournament too even though it was too bad that he sent Heracross to Oak's lab. I felt bad for Benny before he traded with Jessie since his trades kept getting turned down and I think that my favorite scene was when James recognized the Magikarp scammer. 9/10

WOBBUFFET!!!!!!!!!!

The iconic salute is finally here! I love Wobbuffet so much and hes my favorite Team Rocket member! Lickitung, your sacrifice will be remembered. Wonder how its doing...