• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trickster Zorua's Trade Backyard

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
ZoruasTradeBanner_zpsc5c490a9.png

Welcome to mine Pokémon Trade Shop! First I want to say thank you for looking at this thread! I really appreciate it! And I'm gonna tell now about the shop! This is my New Trade Shop for 5th Gen (B/W/B2/W2)! I offer pokémon, and some services! Here are the rules!

*Coming soon the "Rules" banner*

-Don't trade me hacks, Pokégenned/file/pkmn. file, or self made pokémon! Or then I put you in my blacklist and report you in the Serebii Trade Forum Black List!
-Clones are accepted! (Must be obtained by glitches due the Clone Rule)
-Be nice to me and other customers!
-No trolling,swearing, blaming etc in my shop, or you get a strike and I will then report you!
-My timezone is GMT +1 (Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, London etc.). So please say times we want to trade in the GMT +1's time. So if you have the timezone GMT -7 and you want to say (your time) 10:00 PM, then you say to me 8:00 AM.
-Don't lie about the pokémon you offer, please say the truth.
-If I accidently trade you a hacked pokémon, say it to me then we trade back! I will release that hacked pokémon immediatley then!
-DW/DR Pokémon that are Female are Hatchlings! You get the hatched Hidden Ability Baby! Nature can be asked for!

I want to say we offer these pokémon/services:

-Levelling up (by Join Avnue's Ring and Dojo's)
-Breeding (No Egg Moves or IV's/EV's, just for Nature and/or pokémon)
-Event Pokémon
-Shiny Pokémon
-DW(F)/DR Pokémon
-Pokédex Fillers
-Random Hatchlings
-EV'd Pokémon
-Other helpful pokémon
-Nicknaming (we nickname pokémon of mine OT!)

TradeShopEventPokemon-1.png

:649: Japanese Genesect Event UT Modest Nature *On hold for flyinggurtboy!*
(At this moment I have these event(s) at my B2! Other Events of other games of me is going to be added soon!)
Wants:

EV Trained Pokémon
Shinies
Other Events I'm intrested in

*DW/DR Pokémon Banner*
:641: Tornadus Lv. 30 Hasty Male UT
:642: Thundurus Lv. 40 Quiet Male UT
:645: Landorus Lv. 40 Hardy Male UT
;447; Riolu Male/Female Any Nature Lv. 1 UT Hatchling
:517: Munna Male/Female Any Nature Lv. 1 UT Hatchling
;333; Swablu Male/Female Any Nature Lv. 1 UT Hatchling
:561: Sigilyph Male/Female Any Nature Lv. 1 UT Hatchling
;425; Drifloon Male/Female Any Nature Lv. 1 UT Hatchling
;436; Bronzor Lax/Serious/Hasty Lv. 40 UT
;483; Dialga Lax Lv. 40 UT
;484; Palkia Adamant Lv. 40 UT
;487; Giratina Bashful Lv. 40 UT
;250; Ho-Oh Sassy Lv. 40 UT
;249; Lugia Timid Lv. 40 UT (Reserved for Keldminrachi)
;174; Igglybuff Male/Female Any Nature Lv. 1 UT Hatchling
;213; Shuckle Male Naughty Lv. 40 UT
;280; Ralts Male/Female Any Nature Lv. 1 UT Hatchling
;120; Staryu Bashfu/Modestl Lv. 40 UT
;213; Shuckle Male/Female Any Nature Lv. 1 UT Hatchling
;374; Beldum Impish Lv. 40 UT
;175; Topegi Male/Female Brave/Any Nature Lv. 40 UT/Lv. 1 UT Hatchling
Wants: Male Egg Move Pokémon/DWF Pokémon/Shiny Pokémon/Pokémon I want that are useful (If you have a Trade Shop, I will search something out that then!)

*Shiny Pokémon Banner*
;228; Houndour Timid Lv. 1 UT OT Jake ID: 35049
;152; Chikorita Modest Lv. 1 UT OT Lily ID: 35850 (On hold for bictac)
;045; Vileplume Bold Lv. 39 T OT: *soon to be updated, need to Pokécheck it for Japanese OT* ID: 18385
Wants:
Shiny Pokémon
Japanese Shiny Ditto

!MORE COMING SOON!

*Pending Trades/Finished Trades Banner*
11-12-12: flyinggurtboy
Pokémon: Mine Japanese Genesect Event for his Barely Touched Evolved WCS (Japanese VGC10) Shiny Eevee Event (That's evolved to Flareon. :3)
Pending/Finished: Pending! Still must be done!
27-1-13: Keldminrachi91
Pokémon: DW Lugia for her Shiny Haxorus
Pending/Finished: Pending!

Whitelist:

Your Boss (because he donated a free Male Japanese Shiny Vileplume!)

The Art List (People that made art for my shop, on request or just without request):

Lucina Archaelis because she made the shop banner/logo thingie, thanks Lucina! :D

Myself for the Legendary Pokémon banner! :D

Last edited:

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
*coming soon "Services Forms" banner*

Here are the forms for all my services! (Breeding and for berries!)

Pokémon:
HP (Hidden Power):
Nature:

NOTE (Don't copy this with your form!): With "Something Else?" Don't I mean IV's, EV's or Shininess. But you can say with that like having a Ability or if it must be nicknamed.

Berry:
What do you offer for it?

Last edited:
i have a shiny ponyta if you want.... i'm interested in your japanese genesect check my shop for anything you like...

Last edited:

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Well I saw your shop. I wanna give my Japanese Genesect Event for your Lv. 50 Shiny Flareon, deal? :)

Well I saw your shop. I wanna give my Japanese Genesect Event for your Lv. 50 Shiny Flareon, deal? :)
Deal, but you do know it has a bit of exp on it right?

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Yep, I saw the BT (Barely Trained) status, so okay! ^^ I will hold it on for you! ;D Let's discuss further by VM/PM!

SHOP UPDATE:

GENESECT EVENT RESERVED FOR flyinggurtboy!

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
Hay there :3. So what would you like in exchange for your shiny hondour?

Dysmul

I'll make you Croak
I'm interested in your Dialga/Giratina. Is there anything in my sig that would seem reasonable to you?

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Well, is your Giratina legit and really shiny? :3 And what about mine Giratina for your Shiny FLawless Giratina and mine Dialga for your Shiny Flawless Zorua, deal?

Dysmul

I'll make you Croak
Sorry, lol, I changed my Sig after I posted that >.< I wish I had all those in there, lol. But anyways, I have a Shiny Gliscor level 100, shiny Pinsir UT, and DWF Poliwag/Vulpix for trade right now, lol.
I have a Shiny Groudon, but it's only up for trade with something in my sig.

Last edited:

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Oh okay, no problem! ^^; I like Shiny Zorua, Giratina, Lucario and Hydreigon too, sorry again! ^^;

Well DWF Politoed sound good. :3 Wannna trade it for mine Giratina? :3 And the Vulpix for mine Dialga? :3 Can I have details of them by PM please? ^^

Last edited:

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
oh jeez scrap that. I've all my shinies pending to be traded away xD. I do have egg move pokés amd stuff. Idk anything else you want?

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Well Bictac, if it's possible, I want the Shiny Wishmaker for it, is that okay?

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
I give you mine Shiny Growlithe (what's not in the shop) for it too! Deal?