• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trickster Zorua's Trade Backyard

Nightmare Fuel

Comin' for Ya
Imma ask fer that Palkia for... Female jellicent UT DW ability? Not sure of the level... Above 50 i think.

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
*UPDATE*

Got from Your Boss a Shiny Japanese Male Vileplume, with the Bold nature, Chlorophyll ability, moves are:

PoisonPowder
Stun Spore
Sleep Powder
Acid

Handy to catch pokémon/ Masuda Methode!

Edawgzz2

Arceus
i do have shinies in my Pearl Version but i can't transfer it to my White 2? can we still trade hehe

Edawgzz2

Arceus
Wait, what do you mean Edawgzz2? :eek:

I mean i just am bored of a lvl 91 zoroark. it takes forever to raise now and it sorta has a bad moveset. doesnt know extrasensory or bounce. if you have any time, i'll take a hatchling. :/

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Ed: Wait, you mean you want a hatchling for a Lv 91 Zoroark? 0_0

Ollie: And I don't know, need to check it. ^^;

Edawgzz2

Arceus
Ed: Wait, you mean you want a hatchling for a Lv 91 Zoroark? 0_0

Ollie: And I don't know, need to check it. ^^;

No, not exactly. i still use it for raising pokemon and it slowly creeps up the levels. but, if you want, i can give you a nincada hatchling, but you most likely have gotten a DW nincada. i have this scyther egg, if you want it you can have it. P.S: do you know how one could get a vulpix on b2 in the wild?

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
I don't have a DW Nincada, what do you want for it? :eek:

BTW, SHOP UPDATE! Berries are now orderable! I want a (rare) item for it, or higher (pokémon etc)! ALSO the Jacoba Berry!

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Hiya Trickster!
Interested in this shiny, do you know its IVs?
Houndour Timid Lv. 1 UT OT Jake ID: 35049

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Okay! But you need to wait though, other people asked for the Houndour too!

Edawgzz2

Arceus
I don't have a DW Nincada, what do you want for it? :eek:

BTW, SHOP UPDATE! Berries are now orderable! I want a (rare) item for it, or higher (pokémon etc)! ALSO the Jacoba Berry!

got some probs. 1 its male 2 its already evo'd. if you want reg one (which when it evolves is better) you can have that. ive got one (f) that has later learned and TM moves. i can also breed a night slash and metal claw, x-scissor and finally... Airal ace. i think i spelled sumthin rong. wrongness. XD. BTW, i get all of those from Scizor. What gender do you want it? nickname? peace.