• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trickster Zorua's Trade Backyard

Edawgzz2

Arceus
Wait, so I can't get a DWF one then? D: Dang it!
Well, if your wanting a dwf, then they can be found at the dream park! but, regular NINJASK is better in ability cuz speed boost is better than inflitrator. i cant get a dwf, but if you want egg moves, im your man... weavile... user... ah you get the point.

Edit couple of days later

I just found a DWF beedrill and bagon!

Last edited:

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Well, if your wanting a dwf, then they can be found at the dream park! but, regular NINJASK is better in ability cuz speed boost is better than inflitrator. i cant get a dwf, but if you want egg moves, im your man... weavile... user... ah you get the point.

Edit couple of days later

I just found a DWF beedrill and bagon!

What do you want for them!? 83

Edawgzz2

Arceus
Just so you know, they are Barely Touched. they got xp from breeding. :p. also, they are level 50's. I will tell you what i want later. if you want them, i will tell what i want.

gabric

hey i noticed in your shop that you dont seem to be able to clone. as such i would like to offer my services as a cloner for you. i use an AR to do it and i am avalible quite often. vm with you answer? thxs

Edawgzz2

Arceus
I want them! 8D What do you want for them? :3 As long they are DWF's! :3

I..... dont know. you replied before i could decide! plus, the pokemon i want is reserved. so... i will by the speed of my thoughts, it wont take long. I do however like Dark, Dragon, Fire, Flying and bug types. I love how ironic that is. anywayz if you have a poke of those conditions, and intresting in any form, i will take it!

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Hey, I forgot to send you a PM, but my WiFi crashed due to recent storms, and I won't be able to trade until further notice. Really sorry about that, though. :(

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
@Ed: Okay! Say what you want when you know it! :)

@Keldmin: It's okay! Hopefully we can trade ever though! D:

Edawgzz2

Arceus
Well ok. i cant decide yet. all the pokemon you have for DWFs i have, cant use correctly, or plain dont want. if you other pokemon, feel free to tell me. *explodes*

Edawgzz2

Arceus
I play with strategy and am hoping to get good pokemon, but also want to get my faves. *explodes again*

Edawgzz2

Arceus
Last edited:

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
First, Tornadus is WAAAAAAAY to rare/high to trade for one DWF poké, sorry. :/

I can give you though a Female Togepi hatchling, okay? :)

Edawgzz2

Arceus
First, Tornadus is WAAAAAAAY to rare/high to trade for one DWF poké, sorry. :/

I can give you though a Female Togepi hatchling, okay? :)

Then for tornadus, have both! and togepi was just a poke i could breed around, give eggs away with, etc. remeber, bagon is very, very rare in unova!

Shimmer Mint

Cute Pokemon Lover
Hi! I can breed you a level 1 UT Togepi ^^

Would you happen to have a Skitty, Pachirisu, or a Miltank?

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Then for tornadus, have both! and togepi was just a poke i could breed around, give eggs away with, etc. remeber, bagon is very, very rare in unova!

Still, I'm not giving a DW Legendary for two or more normal DWF's. :/

@Shimmer Mint:

I can breed one for you. :) Does the Togepi has egg moves orso? ^^

Edawgzz2

Arceus
Still, I'm not giving a DW Legendary for two or more normal DWF's. :/

^^

Well ok. I didnt know it was a DW! i thought it was a normal one. :p if you want one, you can have one, if you can raise my Scizor to 100. dont worry, its already 81. i cant afford to raise it and my latios, im running dry. thanks!

Last edited:

Edawgzz2

Arceus