• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trickster Zorua's Trade Backyard

Edawgzz2

Arceus
Well, just PM me when we both are on, okay? ^^

Thats quite rare. last i checked, it was twice, the most being 4-5-ish. im on more now, remembering my password (no lie, i forgot. lol! j/k! *trollface* no but i did forget.). im on at (gmt -3) 3:30-5/6:00 during the week and almost till (again, gmt -3) 1 am. Also the are LITTERALY billions of differnt spindas. good luck getting two same ones. lolwut?

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Well, I can raise your Scizor! Trade it to me at...9.56 AM your time? :) Or around it? ;)

Edawgzz2

Arceus
Is that an every day or that one time? Cuz I can Saturday. Lol 123

Last edited:

Edawgzz2

Arceus
well.... im at school then, all weekdays, and i get up late on the weekends. not saying its impossible, but i might forget. if were both on i WILL pm you. just be warned, i take a couple mins after we agree to start cuz i might be on muh dsi's browser, not the comp. or wii. i wish we could find a poke you have, make sure its hard to get, then use the gts.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
I'm interested in your:
Tornadus Lv. 30 Hasty Male UT (can you change it's form to incarnate form)

I can offer to pokeshift over anything in my 4th gen tradeshop :)
The link is in my sig :)

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Well, can I have then the Shiny Mareep? :3

Oh, I don't think it's possible, not sure though, I will ask it someone!

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Well, can I have then the Shiny Mareep? :3

Oh, I don't think it's possible, not sure though, I will ask it someone!

Yes it's possible. Take Landorus-T you got from DR to Abundant Shrine, get the Reveal glass, and then you can change them back and forth between forms :)
I can do shiny Mareep for sure ;)

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
But there's one problem, you can't trade while he's in that forme, I tried, sorry Lava! :( Do you still want it?
Okay! Awesome! ;D

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
But there's one problem, you can't trade while he's in that forme, I tried, sorry Lava! :( Do you still want it?
Okay! Awesome! ;D

Yeah that's why you need to get the Reveal Glass to change his form.
To obtain it use this tutorial---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhocVi5AEzI
All you need is the Landorus-T from Dream Radar to obtain this form changing item.
I'm still trading for Tornadus, I'd love Tornadus on my VGC team afterall.
Shiny Mareep is all yours once you can change Tornadus's form :)

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Like I said in VM, I know how you can change formes, but sadly you can't trade it while he's in Therian Forme, only the Incarnate forme sadly...

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Like I said in VM, I know how you can change formes, but sadly you can't trade it while he's in Therian Forme, only the Incarnate forme sadly...

Yeah, I wanted the Incarnate form actually xD
That's what I've been trying to say lol
So shiny Mareep for Tornadus still sound cool?

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Oooooh, sorry! I thought you wanted it as Therian Forme, my bad! XD
Sure! :D It sounds completely cool! ^^